Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jordan Graham - Probably going as a free agent this year. 14:48 - Jun 20 with 5302 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Anyone remember Jordan Graham who was here as an 18 year old, think he had a bad attitude at the time he was here, but certainly seemed to mature at Wolves, remember him making a blistering start a season at wolves and then did his ACL. A fine deliver of the ball, could he be worth a shout on a free.....

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Jordan Graham - Probably going as a free agent this year. on 14:55 - Jun 20 with 4899 viewsKieranMcKenna1

Also LuaLua is a free agent as well.

Poll: Are you Mick out or Mick in?

Jordan Graham - Probably going as a free agent this year. on 14:56 - Jun 20 with 4899 viewsLuk38644

I'd definitely have him here and said as much last summer when he was apparently avaliable for transfer.
Jordan Graham - Probably going as a free agent this year. on 15:04 - Jun 20 with 4868 viewsitfcjoe

I don't think he had a bad attitude, just didn't really get much of a chance at the time.

He's certainly good enough to improve us - and played a lot as wing back last year so may have better defensive qualities that Hurst will like.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Jordan Graham - Probably going as a free agent this year. on 15:13 - Jun 20 with 4825 viewsFixed_It

Jordan Graham - Probably going as a free agent this year. on 15:04 - Jun 20 by itfcjoe

I don't think he had a bad attitude, just didn't really get much of a chance at the time.

He's certainly good enough to improve us - and played a lot as wing back last year so may have better defensive qualities that Hurst will like.

Agreed. Never heard anything about an attitude problem, just too young to fulfil the role expected of him I think. Certainly has quality - would be a good addition.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Jordan Graham - Probably going as a free agent this year. on 16:04 - Jun 20 with 4705 viewsMullet

Jordan Graham - Probably going as a free agent this year. on 15:13 - Jun 20 by Fixed_It

Agreed. Never heard anything about an attitude problem, just too young to fulfil the role expected of him I think. Certainly has quality - would be a good addition.

Same as AMN, we got him perhaps a year too soon to suit us, and he had the raw ability just not the chance to put the pieces together. Remember him coming on at Doncaster and running so fast he was off the pitch before he realised he was clean through.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Jordan Graham - Probably going as a free agent this year. on 16:14 - Jun 20 with 4676 viewsBrianTablet

Wasn't he a breakfast cereal in the 90s?

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

Jordan Graham - Probably going as a free agent this year. on 16:31 - Jun 20 with 4636 viewsBinner

Jordan Graham - Probably going as a free agent this year. on 16:14 - Jun 20 by BrianTablet

Wasn't he a breakfast cereal in the 90s?

Are you thinking of Shreddie Sears?

(...or Jimmy Oates?)

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

Jordan Graham - Probably going as a free agent this year. on 18:52 - Jun 20 with 4497 viewsconnorscontract

Jordan Graham - Probably going as a free agent this year. on 16:31 - Jun 20 by Binner

(...or Jimmy Oates?)

Or any opposition player who gets sent off at Portman Road?

"Cheerios, Cheerios, Cheerios..."
Login to get fewer ads

Jordan Graham - Probably going as a free agent this year. on 19:01 - Jun 20 with 4477 viewsconnorscontract

Jordan Graham - Probably going as a free agent this year. on 16:31 - Jun 20 by Binner

(...or Jimmy Oates?)

I did some Googling to see if there was a player called Chris Pearson, so I could do a Pat Rice Chris Pearson breakfast cereal related pun, and I found one on Soccerbase. Look at his stats:

http://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=6218&season_id=127

Scored every game for Kettering in the Conference that year, and then went to Stevenage where he made one start and scored six goals!

I wonder why his career ended? Even better Conference stats than Jack Marriott- he could have been like Kevin Phillips and Jamie Vardy.
Jordan Graham - Probably going as a free agent this year. on 14:37 - Aug 28 with 3930 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Call me Mystic Mac.

Jordan Graham - Probably going as a free agent this year. on 16:42 - Aug 28 with 3615 viewscatch74

Jordan Graham - Probably going as a free agent this year. on 14:37 - Aug 28 by TheTrueBlue1878

Call me Mystic Mac.

Great spot mate.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Jordan Graham - Probably going as a free agent this year. on 16:46 - Aug 28 with 3592 viewsPhilTWTD

Jordan Graham - Probably going as a free agent this year. on 15:04 - Jun 20 by itfcjoe

Looked out of his depth when he was here before but was 18 or so, which I assume was why he was sent back. Had a very promising spell when with Wolves before getting his bad injury.
Jordan Graham - Probably going as a free agent this year. on 16:55 - Aug 28 with 3528 viewshype313

Jordan Graham - Probably going as a free agent this year. on 16:46 - Aug 28 by PhilTWTD

Looked out of his depth when he was here before but was 18 or so, which I assume was why he was sent back. Had a very promising spell when with Wolves before getting his bad injury.

I really can't remember him being here, quite strange.

If he can replicate his form prior to his injury, think we have a player who could be quite a handful for the opposition.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Jordan Graham - Probably going as a free agent this year. on 17:25 - Aug 28 with 3462 viewsPhilTWTD

Jordan Graham - Probably going as a free agent this year. on 16:55 - Aug 28 by hype313

If he can replicate his form prior to his injury, think we have a player who could be quite a handful for the opposition.

We could, but the injury side of it is the big concern given the 18 first-team starts in nearly five years. More than slightly surprised we signed him given that but hopefully those misgivings will prove to be misplaced.
Jordan Graham - Probably going as a free agent this year. on 17:27 - Aug 28 with 3445 viewshype313

Jordan Graham - Probably going as a free agent this year. on 17:25 - Aug 28 by PhilTWTD

We could, but the injury side of it is the big concern given the 18 first-team starts in nearly five years. More than slightly surprised we signed him given that but hopefully those misgivings will prove to be misplaced.

Maybe he was one of very few options available to us? As you say 18 starts in 5 years isn't going to give players like Ward much confidence...

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Jordan Graham - Probably going as a free agent this year. on 17:38 - Aug 28 with 3411 viewsPhilTWTD

Jordan Graham - Probably going as a free agent this year. on 17:27 - Aug 28 by hype313

Maybe he was one of very few options available to us? As you say 18 starts in 5 years isn't going to give players like Ward much confidence...

True, might well indicate a dearth of alternatives out there. A talented player though, so perhaps felt worth the risk.
Jordan Graham - Probably going as a free agent this year. on 17:46 - Aug 28 with 3377 viewstextbackup

Jordan Graham - Probably going as a free agent this year. on 16:55 - Aug 28 by hype313

all i remember is him and Mings were thick as thieves!

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Jordan Graham - Probably going as a free agent this year. on 17:57 - Aug 28 with 3335 viewsCoco

Jordan Graham - Probably going as a free agent this year. on 17:38 - Aug 28 by PhilTWTD

True, might well indicate a dearth of alternatives out there. A talented player though, so perhaps felt worth the risk.

Hopefully in for Jonny Williams to form a midfield with Bish

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Jordan Graham - Probably going as a free agent this year. on 18:03 - Aug 28 with 3314 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Jordan Graham - Probably going as a free agent this year. on 17:38 - Aug 28 by PhilTWTD

Phil. Do you know whether Graham fit at Fulham last year and was featuring for the u23’s if he couldn’t break into the team which is hardly a failure. Or was he not involved due to fitness, could be quite important.

Jordan Graham - Probably going as a free agent this year. on 18:07 - Aug 28 with 3297 viewsPhilTWTD

Jordan Graham - Probably going as a free agent this year. on 18:03 - Aug 28 by TheTrueBlue1878

Phil. Do you know whether Graham fit at Fulham last year and was featuring for the u23’s if he couldn’t break into the team which is hardly a failure. Or was he not involved due to fitness, could be quite important.

Not a lot (assuming link takes you to the page I'm hoping): https://www.transfermarkt.com/jordan-graham/leistungsdaten/spieler/183283/saison
Jordan Graham - Probably going as a free agent this year. on 18:07 - Aug 28 with 3295 viewsunstableblue

Jordan Graham - Probably going as a free agent this year. on 14:37 - Aug 28 by TheTrueBlue1878

Call me Mystic Mac.

Good effort

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Jordan Graham - Probably going as a free agent this year. on 18:11 - Aug 28 with 3273 viewsRadlett_blue

Jordan Graham - Probably going as a free agent this year. on 18:03 - Aug 28 by TheTrueBlue1878

He's played 23 League games in the 5 years since he left us.
Is he better than Roberts - maybe.
Will he be fit enough for us to find out - even bigger maybe.
I hope to be proven wrong.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Jordan Graham - Probably going as a free agent this year. on 18:19 - Aug 28 with 3242 viewsCoco

Jordan Graham - Probably going as a free agent this year. on 18:11 - Aug 28 by Radlett_blue

He's played 23 League games in the 5 years since he left us.
Is he better than Roberts - maybe.
Will he be fit enough for us to find out - even bigger maybe.
I hope to be proven wrong.

Gary Roberts?

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Jordan Graham - Probably going as a free agent this year. on 18:21 - Aug 28 with 3233 viewsKieran_Knows

Chance of it turning in to a permanent deal, would you say?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Jordan Graham - Probably going as a free agent this year. on 18:26 - Aug 28 with 3198 viewsPhilTWTD

Jordan Graham - Probably going as a free agent this year. on 18:21 - Aug 28 by Kieran_Knows

Chance of it turning in to a permanent deal, would you say?

Not wanted by Wolves even though they triggered an extension on his contract to 2020 at the end of last season, so very possible if he plays and impresses.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024