Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I will be gutted if we sell Garner 23:32 - Jul 26 with 1322 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

For a few reasons

1. He is such a handy player to have. The fact that he winds up defenders and opposition fans is not only entertaining but also a very effective attribute, by means of winning set pieces.

2. His goal return is actually quite good. I think 8 goals last season and considering they were shared out with Waggy, Didz and Celina it's a good shift. If he didn't pick up that injury he would have hit 10.

3. I want to see him play with the new haircut.

4. Good song.
[Post edited 26 Jul 2018 23:33]

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

I will be gutted if we sell Garner on 04:11 - Jul 27 with 1158 viewsBenters2

Not another going Shirley ?
I will be gutted if we sell Garner on 08:28 - Jul 27 with 1025 viewsjudespiveyg

Another reason I'd be disappointed is that at 30 and with an average championship goal record, we couldn't even sell him for that much.

He did get 10 last season, not 8 OP

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

I will be gutted if we sell Garner on 08:34 - Jul 27 with 1014 viewsclive_baker

He’s a menace to play against and an absolute w*****, in a nice way. I can’t remember the last time we had a player quite like him. I would love to keep him and Waggy. What we missed last season was a little bit of quality in midfield and at full back. Hopefully the returns of Dozzell, Bishop, Huws and a couple of additions could bring us up a level.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

I will be gutted if we sell Garner on 12:26 - Jul 27 with 881 viewsTractorCam

He did score 10 last season! Agreed, very important player for us that sadly for him has been undermined due to Waghorn outperforming him

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

I will be gutted if we sell Garner on 12:41 - Jul 27 with 854 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

I will be gutted if we sell Garner on 08:28 - Jul 27 by judespiveyg

Another reason I'd be disappointed is that at 30 and with an average championship goal record, we couldn't even sell him for that much.

He did get 10 last season, not 8 OP

Yer just got him mixed up with DIDZ in my head

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024