Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I know it has been hot, But beer with Ice is a thing? 23:02 - Jul 24 with 839 viewswkj

Was down the local for lunchearlier and a few workmen rolled up and had ice cubes in their Lager... is this a new fad? or did I just come into contact with King of the Divs

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I know it has been hot, But beer with Ice is a thing? on 23:07 - Jul 24 with 811 viewsJ2BLUE

The world is going to hell

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I know it has been hot, But beer with Ice is a thing? on 23:15 - Jul 24 with 772 viewswkj

I know it has been hot, But beer with Ice is a thing? on 23:07 - Jul 24 by J2BLUE

The world is going to hell

If you oppose this, then it must be seriously bad

I know it has been hot, But beer with Ice is a thing? on 23:16 - Jul 24 with 763 viewsMelford

They have a Slush Puppie machine in the Co-Op in Melford. I bought 4 large ones, and a bottle of vodka. Tipped them into a 4 pint jug, bunged the vodka in put it back in the freezer for a couple of hours. Vodka Slush Puppies are the mutts nuts.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

I know it has been hot, But beer with Ice is a thing? on 23:17 - Jul 24 with 759 viewswkj

I know it has been hot, But beer with Ice is a thing? on 23:16 - Jul 24 by Melford

They have a Slush Puppie machine in the Co-Op in Melford. I bought 4 large ones, and a bottle of vodka. Tipped them into a 4 pint jug, bunged the vodka in put it back in the freezer for a couple of hours. Vodka Slush Puppies are the mutts nuts.

Now that I could be down with, but I still can't imagine the appeal of ice with beer

I know it has been hot, But beer with Ice is a thing? on 23:20 - Jul 24 with 751 viewsSpruceMoose

Why the hell would you water down already crap watery beer? Melts.

Sure they weren't on the cider?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I know it has been hot, But beer with Ice is a thing? on 23:21 - Jul 24 with 745 viewswkj

I know it has been hot, But beer with Ice is a thing? on 23:20 - Jul 24 by SpruceMoose

Why the hell would you water down already crap watery beer? Melts.

Sure they weren't on the cider?

Mate... it was the lowest of lows, Carlsberg

I know it has been hot, But beer with Ice is a thing? on 23:23 - Jul 24 with 738 viewsSpruceMoose

I know it has been hot, But beer with Ice is a thing? on 23:21 - Jul 24 by wkj

Mate... it was the lowest of lows, Carlsberg

Christ. What is the world coming to? Landlord shoukd have set his German Shepherd on them.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024