Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm not sure if i can agree with this... 14:59 - Jul 18 with 1179 viewsKernowBluey

https://talksport.com/football/efl/384615/power-ranking-every-2018-19-championsh
I'm not sure if i can agree with this... on 15:12 - Jul 18 with 1124 viewsOldsmoker

I got as far as Town in 20th spot and then re-read their selection criteria.

Transport, ticket prices, pie selection, pub geography and half-time toilet queues are factors we took into consideration when collating this definitive ranking of Championship grounds.

They mentioned none of those factors until they mentioned Portman road is close to the Railway Station.
It's not worth reading any further.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

I'm not sure if i can agree with this... on 15:18 - Jul 18 with 1089 viewsBrianTablet

I'm not sure if i can agree with this... on 15:12 - Jul 18 by Oldsmoker

I got as far as Town in 20th spot and then re-read their selection criteria.

Transport, ticket prices, pie selection, pub geography and half-time toilet queues are factors we took into consideration when collating this definitive ranking of Championship grounds.

They mentioned none of those factors until they mentioned Portman road is close to the Railway Station.
It's not worth reading any further.

Hopefully their teacher liked it though.

Reads like a primary school kid's homework.

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

I'm not sure if i can agree with this... on 15:19 - Jul 18 with 1081 viewsitfc48

Dreadful article. If they followed their own criteria, Elland Road would be nearer the bottom of the rankings than the top. I imagine the person writing the article has never set foot in the majority of the stadiums.
I'm not sure if i can agree with this... on 15:41 - Jul 18 with 1010 viewsTractorCam

I read 3 of the reviews (Ipswich, Preston, Reading) and in all of them they said about not being full/ away fans making noise.

Decided to see 1st, Leeds with half of it talking about the England game a few weeks back. What a load of guff

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

I'm not sure if i can agree with this... on 15:47 - Jul 18 with 994 viewsGeoffSentence

That he rates Loftus Road at number 7 renders his opinion worthless. It's a shthole with restricted views for virtually all away fans, which means it fails at its most basic purpose.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024