Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No ITFC Fanzone for the Semi if we get there..... 10:03 - Jul 4 with 1323 viewsITFC_Forever

Whole of ITFC venue including the practice pitch has been privately booked (by a large multinational with a large office in Ipswich) for their staff summer party.

I think they're trying to sort something out for the Saturday for the Quarters to allow IP1 Live and the Fanzone to both happen.
[Post edited 4 Jul 2018 10:03]

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

No ITFC Fanzone for the Semi if we get there..... on 10:06 - Jul 4 with 1282 viewsReuser_is_God

Office party? Tell them where to go.

I’m supposed to be going to my school reunion Saturday night, sacked that off.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

No ITFC Fanzone for the Semi if we get there..... on 10:11 - Jul 4 with 1251 viewsIpswichKnight

No ITFC Fanzone for the Semi if we get there..... on 10:06 - Jul 4 by Reuser_is_God

Office party? Tell them where to go.

I’m supposed to be going to my school reunion Saturday night, sacked that off.

Was supposed to be playing a hockey tournament, luckily I rolled my ankle last Sunday and am now "defiantly" out for Saturday.
No ITFC Fanzone for the Semi if we get there..... on 10:14 - Jul 4 with 1232 viewsclive_baker

No ITFC Fanzone for the Semi if we get there..... on 10:11 - Jul 4 by IpswichKnight

Was supposed to be playing a hockey tournament, luckily I rolled my ankle last Sunday and am now "defiantly" out for Saturday.

I for one appreciate your defiance.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

No ITFC Fanzone for the Semi if we get there..... on 12:52 - Jul 4 with 1060 viewsFrimleyBlue

Why don't they get a big screen and stick it just infront of one of the stands? wouldn't be on pitch so wouldn't effect anything either.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024