Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stress-buster special for TWTD, and it's FREE! Blow this up to A3 size, & 00:29 - Jun 11 with 1680 viewsRyorry

get your toes behind the oche with your fav set of darts -

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Stress-buster special for TWTD, and it's FREE! Blow this up to A3 size, & on 00:33 - Jun 11 with 1658 viewsJ2BLUE

I forgive him for everything. That is 100% accurate.

Keano in.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Stress-buster special for TWTD, and it's FREE! Blow this up to A3 size, & on 01:04 - Jun 11 with 1627 viewsSarge

I can't see how they would have asked him to be involved in a charity event. He's got the personality of the paper bag he can't manage his way out of.
Stress-buster special for TWTD, and it's FREE! Blow this up to A3 size, & on 01:11 - Jun 11 with 1621 viewsjeera

Stress-buster special for TWTD, and it's FREE! Blow this up to A3 size, & on 01:04 - Jun 11 by Sarge

I can't see how they would have asked him to be involved in a charity event. He's got the personality of the paper bag he can't manage his way out of.

Didn't happen.

Amusing though.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Stress-buster special for TWTD, and it's FREE! Blow this up to A3 size, & on 08:17 - Jun 11 with 1482 viewsSuperfrans

That’s a made up quote.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Stress-buster special for TWTD, and it's FREE! Blow this up to A3 size, & on 08:39 - Jun 11 with 1470 viewsuefacup81

See also:

[Post edited 11 Jun 2018 8:40]

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Stress-buster special for TWTD, and it's FREE! Blow this up to A3 size, & on 09:03 - Jun 11 with 1432 viewsSWGF

Stress-buster special for TWTD, and it's FREE! Blow this up to A3 size, & on 08:17 - Jun 11 by Superfrans

That’s a made up quote.

This kind of thing scares me.

Add a quote to a photo and it's true.
Use a photo from a different crowd of people from years ago, claim it was for the benefit of your cause and it'll be retweeted as gospel thousands and thousands of times.

It's the £350m on the side of the bus.

Enough people will see the photo, read the strapline and believe it. They're not bothered that it's subsequently debunked.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Stress-buster special for TWTD, and it's FREE! Blow this up to A3 size, & on 09:29 - Jun 11 with 1401 viewsSwansea_Blue

Stress-buster special for TWTD, and it's FREE! Blow this up to A3 size, & on 00:33 - Jun 11 by J2BLUE

I forgive him for everything. That is 100% accurate.

Keano in.

He'd go up in my estimation if he actually did say that. Although seems he didn't.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Stress-buster special for TWTD, and it's FREE! Blow this up to A3 size, & on 10:38 - Jun 11 with 1363 viewsJ2BLUE

Stress-buster special for TWTD, and it's FREE! Blow this up to A3 size, & on 09:29 - Jun 11 by Swansea_Blue

He'd go up in my estimation if he actually did say that. Although seems he didn't.

Agreed. It doesn't even read like he said it.

Still accurate though...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024