Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Open day on July 26th... and TWTD legend 12th_Man is in this picture... 14:04 - Jun 14 with 699 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Open day on July 26th... and TWTD legend 12th_Man is in this picture... on 14:06 - Jun 14 with 677 viewsJ2BLUE

There are several children in that picture. Which is he?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Open day on July 26th... and TWTD legend 12th_Man is in this picture... on 14:07 - Jun 14 with 673 viewsSpruceMoose

Third woman down on the left hand side? Nah that's not it... Guy front row, in the middle, retweeting his own tweets on his phone? Dude with sunglasses and Susan Boyle haircut?

So many options, as Suffolk has some wonderful 'eccentrics'.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Open day on July 26th... and TWTD legend 12th_Man is in this picture... on 14:09 - Jun 14 with 661 viewshoppy

That looks more like a cycling helmet to me.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Open day on July 26th... and TWTD legend 12th_Man is in this picture... on 14:10 - Jun 14 with 659 viewsSwansea_Blue

Open day on July 26th... and TWTD legend 12th_Man is in this picture... on 14:06 - Jun 14 by J2BLUE

There are several children in that picture. Which is he?

Ha! My first thought too. I'm guessing the littel ginger haired kid on the left, looking the wrong way (i.e. doesn't know what's going on, as usual )

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Open day on July 26th... and TWTD legend 12th_Man is in this picture... on 14:10 - Jun 14 with 652 viewsSpruceMoose

ITFC_Steward is there too, telling Tractorgirl to fook off.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024