Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lampard signs on the dotted line- Ipswich Star story from over ten yrs ago 14:46 - May 21 with 1755 viewsPinewoodblue

http://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/news/lampard-signs-on-the-dotted-line-1-112260

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Lampard signs on the dotted line- Ipswich Star story from over ten yrs ago on 14:48 - May 21 with 1734 viewswkj

Yep, he has quite a few properties in his portfolio it seems

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Lampard signs on the dotted line- Ipswich Star story from over ten yrs ago on 14:49 - May 21 with 1722 viewsJ2BLUE

Wow must have been a slow news day!

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Lampard signs on the dotted line- Ipswich Star story from over ten yrs ago on 15:25 - May 21 with 1614 viewsBrixtonBlue

I'm glad you got to this before Sitters.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Lampard signs on the dotted line- Ipswich Star story from over ten yrs ago on 16:01 - May 21 with 1507 viewsSitfcB

Lampard signs on the dotted line- Ipswich Star story from over ten yrs ago on 15:25 - May 21 by BrixtonBlue

I'm glad you got to this before Sitters.

A shame he added the last six words!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Lampard signs on the dotted line- Ipswich Star story from over ten yrs ago on 16:13 - May 21 with 1461 viewsclive_baker

State of that article

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Lampard signs on the dotted line- Ipswich Star story from over ten yrs ago on 19:16 - May 21 with 1311 viewsBrixtonBlue

Lampard signs on the dotted line- Ipswich Star story from over ten yrs ago on 16:01 - May 21 by SitfcB

A shame he added the last six words!

Indeed, YOU wouldn't have!

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Lampard signs on the dotted line- Ipswich Star story from over ten yrs ago on 21:34 - May 21 with 1189 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Look at the date on the story 2006!

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Lampard signs on the dotted line- Ipswich Star story from over ten yrs ago on 21:37 - May 21 with 1178 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Lampard signs on the dotted line- Ipswich Star story from over ten yrs ago on 21:34 - May 21 by Ipswich_Crazy

Look at the date on the story 2006!

I think he might have mentioned that in the Title line.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024