Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My mum admitted at the weekend that she feels guilty for voting for Brexit 15:14 - May 15 with 7966 viewsBrixtonBlue

She reckons no good seems to have come of it thus far. Anyone else feeling this way?

I'm off to the gym BTW, not avoiding replies. I'll come back later to see how you're all getting on.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

My mum admitted at the weekend that she feels guilty for voting for Brexit on 15:17 - May 15 with 5818 viewsReuser_is_God

Your mother is a massive racist.
[Post edited 15 May 2018 15:18]

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

My mum admitted at the weekend that she feels guilty for voting for Brexit on 15:17 - May 15 with 5812 viewsSpruceMoose

Maybe you could set her up with J2? They might have other stuff in common.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

My mum admitted at the weekend that she feels guilty for voting for Brexit on 15:19 - May 15 with 5799 viewsJ2BLUE

My mum admitted at the weekend that she feels guilty for voting for Brexit on 15:17 - May 15 by SpruceMoose

I think it would take more than Brexit regret and a mutual hatred of Dolly.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

My mum admitted at the weekend that she feels guilty for voting for Brexit on 15:19 - May 15 with 5798 viewsRoyKeanesDog

You're thinking of Bella Italia mate.

Poll: Best Football Song

My mum admitted at the weekend that she feels guilty for voting for Brexit on 15:19 - May 15 with 5797 viewsSwansea_Blue

My mum admitted at the weekend that she feels guilty for voting for Brexit on 15:17 - May 15 by SpruceMoose

The things he could do with her eggs

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

My mum admitted at the weekend that she feels guilty for voting for Brexit on 15:20 - May 15 with 5790 viewsSpruceMoose

My mum admitted at the weekend that she feels guilty for voting for Brexit on 15:19 - May 15 by J2BLUE

I think it would take more than Brexit regret and a mutual hatred of Dolly.

Bahahah that made I laugh.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

My mum admitted at the weekend that she feels guilty for voting for Brexit on 15:20 - May 15 with 5787 viewsSpruceMoose

My mum admitted at the weekend that she feels guilty for voting for Brexit on 15:19 - May 15 by Swansea_Blue

The things he could do with her eggs

Boil 'em, mash 'em, stick 'em in a stew?

My mum admitted at the weekend that she feels guilty for voting for Brexit on 15:24 - May 15 with 5770 viewsSwansea_Blue

My mum admitted at the weekend that she feels guilty for voting for Brexit on 15:20 - May 15 by SpruceMoose

Who the heck puts eggs in a stew?

Oh yeah, forgot it was J2 we're talking about.

Login to get fewer ads

My mum admitted at the weekend that she feels guilty for voting for Brexit on 15:32 - May 15 with 5741 viewsclive_baker

Her 2nd biggest regret in life I heard...

Joke!

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

My mum admitted at the weekend that she feels guilty for voting for Brexit on 15:40 - May 15 with 5709 viewscrunchie1978

Why has something happened that she feels guilty about??????
My mum admitted at the weekend that she feels guilty for voting for Brexit on 15:54 - May 15 with 5669 viewsGollum

It hasn't happened yet.
My mum admitted at the weekend that she feels guilty for voting for Brexit on 15:57 - May 15 with 5654 viewschicoazul

My mum admitted at the weekend that she feels guilty for voting for Brexit on 15:19 - May 15 by RoyKeanesDog

You're thinking of Bella Italia mate.

I dont know about you but I am not letting that one go anytime soon.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

My mum admitted at the weekend that she feels guilty for voting for Brexit on 19:49 - May 15 with 5524 viewspickles110564

I voted Remain but now regret that decision, all the fear mongering has not come true. unemployment down, everything very positive.
All the rich elite that want us to stay in will lose the handouts they don't deserve so the money can be distributed to the needy.
My mum admitted at the weekend that she feels guilty for voting for Brexit on 19:53 - May 15 with 5507 viewsSpruceMoose

My mum admitted at the weekend that she feels guilty for voting for Brexit on 19:49 - May 15 by pickles110564

I voted Remain but now regret that decision, all the fear mongering has not come true. unemployment down, everything very positive.
All the rich elite that want us to stay in will lose the handouts they don't deserve so the money can be distributed to the needy.

Well, that's one way of looking at things, I suppose.

My mum admitted at the weekend that she feels guilty for voting for Brexit on 19:57 - May 15 with 5493 viewsNthsuffolkblue

The worst thing about such a close result (either way) was the certainty that it would never suit the majority.

Some of those who voted for it regret it - I know those who said I never realised it would be so complicated - they were led to believe that it would be vote out, give our notice and then that was it. Others who voted out want the "hard" Brexit. People who were disenfranchised then but able to vote now have different views, others are no longer alive. There are those who are majorly affected but were unable to vote and others who have will be affected to a very minor degree who did get to vote.

The whole thing was bound to be a mess from the moment it was shown to be a tight call. It will remain the worst legacy of any Prime Minister in recent history. Much as disagree with her policies, I actually feel sorry for May.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

My mum admitted at the weekend that she feels guilty for voting for Brexit on 20:03 - May 15 with 5476 viewsDarth_Koont

My mum admitted at the weekend that she feels guilty for voting for Brexit on 19:49 - May 15 by pickles110564

A Brexiteer makes up a poor argument ...well, blow me down with a feather.

Pronouns: He/Him

My mum admitted at the weekend that she feels guilty for voting for Brexit on 20:08 - May 15 with 5447 viewsSwansea_Blue

If you look past the headlines and at trends rather than specifics, the negative predictions have largely come true. They said it'd hit growth and we'd take an economic hit; we have, to the tune of £300m per week or so if reports are correct and recovering lagging behind all other major ecinomies. They said it would adversley affect labour markets; it has. They said we'd struggle to resolve market access v freedom of movement v border security; we are struggling with N Ireland.

I can't believe you voted remain though based on the views you post on here.

I won't even start on the rich elite comment.

My mum admitted at the weekend that she feels guilty for voting for Brexit on 20:49 - May 15 with 5386 viewsdickie

My mum admitted at the weekend that she feels guilty for voting for Brexit on 15:20 - May 15 by SpruceMoose

Po tay toes
My mum admitted at the weekend that she feels guilty for voting for Brexit on 21:14 - May 15 with 5328 viewsThe_Last_Baron

No. Only time I've ever voted and felt euphoric afterwards. The only time I've voted and believed 100% in what I was voting for. Also the first time I'd voted in any form for several years.

Brexit is mognificent!

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

My mum admitted at the weekend that she feels guilty for voting for Brexit on 21:21 - May 15 with 5304 viewsNthsuffolkblue

My mum admitted at the weekend that she feels guilty for voting for Brexit on 21:14 - May 15 by The_Last_Baron

No. Only time I've ever voted and felt euphoric afterwards. The only time I've voted and believed 100% in what I was voting for. Also the first time I'd voted in any form for several years.

Brexit is mognificent!

"First time I have voted in any form for several years".

I take it your motivation wasn't to "take back control" then!

My mum admitted at the weekend that she feels guilty for voting for Brexit on 21:27 - May 15 with 5279 viewsLeoMuff

Well tell her she needant worry as it’s most likely not going to happen.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

My mum admitted at the weekend that she feels guilty for voting for Brexit on 21:48 - May 15 with 5224 viewsm14_blue

Course you did pal
My mum admitted at the weekend that she feels guilty for voting for Brexit on 21:52 - May 15 with 5207 viewsNewcyBlue

Happy Article 50 Day by pickles110564 29 Mar 2017 9:09
At last all we have been waiting for. We are all now joined as one in the quest to make Britain Great again. We are all leavers!

Yep.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

My mum admitted at the weekend that she feels guilty for voting for Brexit on 22:22 - May 15 with 5144 viewsNthsuffolkblue

My mum admitted at the weekend that she feels guilty for voting for Brexit on 21:52 - May 15 by NewcyBlue

Happy Article 50 Day by pickles110564 29 Mar 2017 9:09
At last all we have been waiting for. We are all now joined as one in the quest to make Britain Great again. We are all leavers!

Yep.

I think what he meant was he put the cross in the wrong box!

My mum admitted at the weekend that she feels guilty for voting for Brexit on 22:24 - May 15 with 5136 viewsm14_blue

I think I asked you this last time but you must have missed it, which rich elite and which handouts please?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024