Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Emmanuel cross to put Rotherham back in front (n/t) 13:52 - May 12 with 3113 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Emmanuel cross to put Rotherham back in front (n/t) on 13:54 - May 12 with 3107 viewsScuzzer

Superb run...strong as an ox.

Established 1968

Emmanuel cross to put Rotherham back in front (n/t) on 14:00 - May 12 with 3064 viewsMeltonBlue

Emmanuel cross to put Rotherham back in front (n/t) on 13:54 - May 12 by Scuzzer

Superb run...strong as an ox.

Would love to see him and Kenlock as our full backs year.. The core of our side made up from our academy would be great to see.. With Crowe in goal if Bart does go..
Emmanuel cross to put Rotherham back in front (n/t) on 14:01 - May 12 with 3051 viewsBackToRussia

Emmanuel cross to put Rotherham back in front (n/t) on 14:00 - May 12 by MeltonBlue

Would love to see him and Kenlock as our full backs year.. The core of our side made up from our academy would be great to see.. With Crowe in goal if Bart does go..

Really don't get why Emmanuel isn't rated more highly. He looks to have his head screwed on to me.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Emmanuel cross to put Rotherham back in front (n/t) on 14:03 - May 12 with 3042 viewsVaughan8

Emmanuel cross to put Rotherham back in front (n/t) on 14:01 - May 12 by BackToRussia

Really don't get why Emmanuel isn't rated more highly. He looks to have his head screwed on to me.

There was a thread a few weeks back with people writing him off, saying he isn't good enough.

I don't think he would have been much worse if at all than what we had this season.
Emmanuel cross to put Rotherham back in front (n/t) on 14:03 - May 12 with 3033 viewswkj

Emmanuel cross to put Rotherham back in front (n/t) on 14:01 - May 12 by BackToRussia

I think his season with Rotherham has galvanised him, I think he's improved tremendously as a result

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Emmanuel cross to put Rotherham back in front (n/t) on 14:04 - May 12 with 3017 viewsMeltonBlue

Emmanuel cross to put Rotherham back in front (n/t) on 14:03 - May 12 by Vaughan8

There was a thread a few weeks back with people writing him off, saying he isn't good enough.

I don't think he would have been much worse if at all than what we had this season.

Think he is better than Iorfa who contrary to his song always gave the ball away...
Emmanuel cross to put Rotherham back in front (n/t) on 14:06 - May 12 with 3007 viewsNthsuffolkblue

A Rotherham fan I know suggested he gets caught out of position a lot.

Possibly comes from having more attacking intent?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Emmanuel cross to put Rotherham back in front (n/t) on 14:12 - May 12 with 2965 viewsSimonds92

Emmanuel cross to put Rotherham back in front (n/t) on 14:00 - May 12 by MeltonBlue

For me Emmanuel the better of the 2 don't think Kenlock is anywhere near as good as some think he is.
Login to get fewer ads

Emmanuel cross to put Rotherham back in front (n/t) on 14:22 - May 12 with 2925 viewsElderGrizzly

Emmanuel cross to put Rotherham back in front (n/t) on 14:03 - May 12 by wkj

I think his season with Rotherham has galvanised him, I think he's improved tremendously as a result

Which was the whole point of the loan and amazing how many can’t see that.

He simply wasn’t ready to play regularly here last summer
Emmanuel cross to put Rotherham back in front (n/t) on 14:23 - May 12 with 2912 viewsElderGrizzly

Emmanuel cross to put Rotherham back in front (n/t) on 14:06 - May 12 by Nthsuffolkblue

A Rotherham fan I know suggested he gets caught out of position a lot.

Possibly comes from having more attacking intent?

He does and that was his achilles heel here and the main reason he was sent on loan. Learn that defensive side of the game.

Great going forward, suspect at the back. Same as most of our fullbacks, Kenlock included
Emmanuel cross to put Rotherham back in front (n/t) on 15:16 - May 12 with 2751 viewsBlueBadger

Emmanual's probably got a stronger case to make than Kenlock. I think Kenlock's got a lot to do to get in from of Knudsen. A spell on loan next season will probably do him as much good as it appears to have done Emmanuel.
[Post edited 12 May 2018 15:16]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Emmanuel cross to put Rotherham back in front (n/t) on 16:13 - May 12 with 2621 viewsSuperfrans

Emmanuel cross to put Rotherham back in front (n/t) on 14:03 - May 12 by wkj

31 games, involvement in a play-off chasing team, voted young player of the season. Could hardly have had a better loan spell. He should come back next season ready to compete with Spence and Cotter for that right full back role.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Emmanuel cross to put Rotherham back in front (n/t) on 16:17 - May 12 with 2618 viewsconnorscontract

Emmanuel cross to put Rotherham back in front (n/t) on 15:16 - May 12 by BlueBadger

Emmanual's probably got a stronger case to make than Kenlock. I think Kenlock's got a lot to do to get in from of Knudsen. A spell on loan next season will probably do him as much good as it appears to have done Emmanuel.
[Post edited 12 May 2018 15:16]

Or, if we don't bring in another master-stroke winger on loan, play Kenlock and Emmanuel as wing-backs, Knudsen on the left of a three with Webster and Chambers, which then allows us to play to our strengths with more central midfielders: Skuse or Downes holding, and two from Dozzell, Huws, Nydam, Bishop and Adeyemi (surely we can keep three of those seven fit at the same time???) then two from Waghorn, Garner and Sears with Folami and Morris.

That allows everyone to play to their strengths.
Emmanuel cross to put Rotherham back in front (n/t) on 17:10 - May 12 with 2547 viewsWickets

Great assist for our first goal of the season about 3 years ago at Brentford!
Emmanuel cross to put Rotherham back in front (n/t) on 18:58 - May 12 with 2422 viewsmonty_radio

Emmanuel cross to put Rotherham back in front (n/t) on 16:17 - May 12 by connorscontract

Or, if we don't bring in another master-stroke winger on loan, play Kenlock and Emmanuel as wing-backs, Knudsen on the left of a three with Webster and Chambers, which then allows us to play to our strengths with more central midfielders: Skuse or Downes holding, and two from Dozzell, Huws, Nydam, Bishop and Adeyemi (surely we can keep three of those seven fit at the same time???) then two from Waghorn, Garner and Sears with Folami and Morris.

That allows everyone to play to their strengths.

While I'm all for the right shaped pegs in the correct hole, to play (if we were ever to have the luxury of such a choice) two from Dozzell, Huws, Nydam, Bishop and Adeyemi would seem a tad wasteful when we have a thin squad and these, if fit, would be some of the best we have.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Emmanuel cross to put Rotherham back in front (n/t) on 19:06 - May 12 with 2392 viewsconnorscontract

Emmanuel cross to put Rotherham back in front (n/t) on 18:58 - May 12 by monty_radio

While I'm all for the right shaped pegs in the correct hole, to play (if we were ever to have the luxury of such a choice) two from Dozzell, Huws, Nydam, Bishop and Adeyemi would seem a tad wasteful when we have a thin squad and these, if fit, would be some of the best we have.

But would you be willing to base the shape of the team, and the way we play, on at least four of them being fit all of the time? The least injury-prone amongst them is a kid (Downes).

If they are all fit then 442 or 451 are options. Nydam could also make a handy LWB if Kenlock were injured and we wanted to keep 352/532.

I also missed Ward out, who can in many different positions.

I think 532/352 fits the squad we have best of all, with the most cover available to prevent disruption due to injuries.
Emmanuel cross to put Rotherham back in front (n/t) on 19:23 - May 12 with 2374 viewsmonty_radio

Emmanuel cross to put Rotherham back in front (n/t) on 19:06 - May 12 by connorscontract

But would you be willing to base the shape of the team, and the way we play, on at least four of them being fit all of the time? The least injury-prone amongst them is a kid (Downes).

If they are all fit then 442 or 451 are options. Nydam could also make a handy LWB if Kenlock were injured and we wanted to keep 352/532.

I also missed Ward out, who can in many different positions.

I think 532/352 fits the squad we have best of all, with the most cover available to prevent disruption due to injuries.

If Ross arrives, and is as ruthless as some St Mirren fan has said he is, he may dismiss such as Spence, Kenlock and Emmanuel without a backward glance.

Even on the limited budget, he might think he knows better in Scotland who can be had for a wee sum.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024