Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Predictions: Our manager for the first game next season will be.. 11:51 - Mar 29 with 5117 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I’ll go for McClaren based on the rumours

Who’d you think it’ll be not who do you want?
[Post edited 29 Mar 2018 11:52]

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Predictions: Our manager for the first game next season will be.. on 11:52 - Mar 29 with 5103 viewsITFC_Forever

A cow called Daisy who ME BBQs at the end of season party, just as everyone has grown to love it.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Predictions: Our manager for the first game next season will be.. on 11:53 - Mar 29 with 5097 viewsKieran_Knows

Mowbray.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Predictions: Our manager for the first game next season will be.. on 11:54 - Mar 29 with 5084 viewsSomethingBlue

Tim Sherwood.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Predictions: Our manager for the first game next season will be.. on 11:55 - Mar 29 with 5073 viewshype313

Think it points to Mogga.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Predictions: Our manager for the first game next season will be.. on 12:19 - Mar 29 with 4999 viewsHerbivore

I think McClaren is the most ME option so it could well be him. Genuinely no idea though, seem to recall that Mick and Keane (possibly Jewell too?) were reasonably unexpected.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Predictions: Our manager for the first game next season will be.. on 12:32 - Mar 29 with 4940 viewsNorthern_Blue81

David Unsworth 25/1

Played for Town, British, done some managing in Premier and Europe, worked / works with youth players. Ticks a lot of boxes for ME.
Predictions: Our manager for the first game next season will be.. on 12:54 - Mar 29 with 4890 viewsclogger

Baby Spice

oh crap, wrong thread...
Predictions: Our manager for the first game next season will be.. on 12:59 - Mar 29 with 4873 viewsReuser_is_God

Arm up flag up you’re offside.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Login to get fewer ads

Predictions: Our manager for the first game next season will be.. on 13:38 - Mar 29 with 4786 viewsITFC_Forever

Predictions: Our manager for the first game next season will be.. on 12:59 - Mar 29 by Reuser_is_God

Arm up flag up you’re offside.

One reason for Mogga not coming back is the cretins who ruined his song by adding thte stupid little ditty on the end.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Predictions: Our manager for the first game next season will be.. on 13:50 - Mar 29 with 4736 viewsSpruceMoose

Mogga.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Predictions: Our manager for the first game next season will be.. on 13:52 - Mar 29 with 4727 viewsManchesterblue

Karl Robinson

I think it'll be Tony Adams..... on 14:03 - Mar 29 with 4689 viewsBloots

....I'd like it to be Paul Hurst.

AKA - "Elite Pete"

I think it'll be Tony Adams..... on 14:11 - Mar 29 with 4667 viewsHerbivore

I think it'll be Tony Adams..... on 14:03 - Mar 29 by Bloots

....I'd like it to be Paul Hurst.

Very good record, surprised there's not more clamour for him. Not sure how he gets his sides playing though, Shrewsbury get a lot of 1-0 wins.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Predictions: Our manager for the first game next season will be.. on 14:34 - Mar 29 with 4610 viewsCurrie10

If McLaren is appointed, I'm going to have a wager on us going down at whatever odds are available.

Recipe for disaster.
Predictions: Our manager for the first game next season will be.. on 14:36 - Mar 29 with 4601 viewsflimflam

Predictions: Our manager for the first game next season will be.. on 14:34 - Mar 29 by Currie10

If McLaren is appointed, I'm going to have a wager on us going down at whatever odds are available.

Recipe for disaster.

One thing that McLaren will not do is get us relegated.

Not in my top 5 wish list but would not be the worst appointment.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Predictions: Our manager for the first game next season will be.. on 14:49 - Mar 29 with 4555 viewsportmanroadblue

Nigel Pearson for me
Predictions: Our manager for the first game next season will be.. on 14:55 - Mar 29 with 4545 viewssimoitfc

N.Clough
I doubt he'll last the season.... on 15:01 - Mar 29 with 4525 viewsBloots

Predictions: Our manager for the first game next season will be.. on 14:34 - Mar 29 by Currie10

Recipe for disaster.

....he'll realise what he's taken on and do a runner by Christmas.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2018 15:02]

AKA - "Elite Pete"

Predictions: Our manager for the first game next season will be.. on 15:20 - Mar 29 with 4462 viewsrickw

I'd ideally want a promising young manager who plays young players and good football, below would be my shortlist:

1. Nathan Jones - Plays attacking football (Luton have scored 54 at home this season - we've scored 24...) and already getting one of our youngsters playing well
2. Maurice Steijn - Done very well on small budget in Holland and apparently plays decent football
3. Graham Potter - Performed miracles at Ostersunds and really got the local community behind the club, but would he come here?
4. Derek Adams - Got Ross County promoted, then Plymouth promoted from L2 and has them now pushing for L1 play-offs
5. Mogga - Well regarded ex-player, has a mixed track record, but has promotions on his CV and always plays the right way, currently doing well with Blackburn

Poll: Of the Non Favourites for ITFC managers job who would you prefer
Blog: Reasons for Relegation

Predictions: Our manager for the first game next season will be.. on 15:38 - Mar 29 with 4422 viewsColin_Viljoen

His golfing mate Glen Hoddle
Predictions: Our manager for the first game next season will be.. on 15:40 - Mar 29 with 4418 viewsJ2BLUE

Warburton after we are scared off by the compensation amount for Mowbray. Anything over £3.50 and Evans will do a runner.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Predictions: Our manager for the first game next season will be.. on 16:48 - Mar 29 with 4328 viewsBloomBlue

Megson
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024