Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
the trip to ireland is booked - of course it is. (n/t) 00:34 - Mar 30 with 2465 viewstextbackup

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

the trip to ireland is booked - of course it is. (n/t) on 00:44 - Mar 30 with 2460 viewsJ2BLUE

A lot is said about MM always taking the squad to Ireland but I don't think it's an issue. They are the first games of pre-season, the hotel/resort whatever it is apparently looks after the squad very well and it's purely a fitness thing. A bigger issue for me is the crap games that follow. There's never a real test before the season begins.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

the trip to ireland is booked - of course it is. (n/t) on 00:54 - Mar 30 with 2428 viewstextbackup

the trip to ireland is booked - of course it is. (n/t) on 00:44 - Mar 30 by J2BLUE

A lot is said about MM always taking the squad to Ireland but I don't think it's an issue. They are the first games of pre-season, the hotel/resort whatever it is apparently looks after the squad very well and it's purely a fitness thing. A bigger issue for me is the crap games that follow. There's never a real test before the season begins.

its just the same boringness.
hope the new guy knocks it on the head and hits the ground running

the trip to ireland is booked - of course it is. (n/t) on 01:37 - Mar 30 with 2390 viewsitfcjoe

the trip to ireland is booked - of course it is. (n/t) on 00:54 - Mar 30 by textbackup

its just the same boringness.
hope the new guy knocks it on the head and hits the ground running

I hope the new manager doesn’t moan about how much he hated pre season as a player and hates it as a manager, that attitude can hardly get the players enthused.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

the trip to ireland is booked - of course it is. (n/t) on 02:48 - Mar 30 with 2356 viewstextbackup

the trip to ireland is booked - of course it is. (n/t) on 01:37 - Mar 30 by itfcjoe

I hope the new manager doesn’t moan about how much he hated pre season as a player and hates it as a manager, that attitude can hardly get the players enthused.

exactly, the little things make all the difference.

I want the new man to spend pre season teaching them to pass a ball to one another, seems a good place to start

the trip to ireland is booked - of course it is. (n/t) on 04:02 - Mar 30 with 2318 viewsIllinoisblue

the trip to ireland is booked - of course it is. (n/t) on 00:44 - Mar 30 by J2BLUE

the new man better be all for pre-season in the USA.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

the trip to ireland is booked - of course it is. (n/t) on 04:11 - Mar 30 with 2307 viewsSpruceMoose

the trip to ireland is booked - of course it is. (n/t) on 04:02 - Mar 30 by Illinoisblue

the new man better be all for pre-season in the USA.

An excellent idea indeed. Quick jaunt to the east coast, hop over to the west. No need to bother with all that stuff in the middle.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

the trip to ireland is booked - of course it is. (n/t) on 07:25 - Mar 30 with 2194 viewsfactual_blue

It's an issue if you're a numbskull. Everything is an issue if you're a numbskull.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

the trip to ireland is booked - of course it is. (n/t) on 07:38 - Mar 30 with 2150 viewsReuser_is_God

It allows Mick to have his ego stroked 1 week of the year.

He’ll probably still go.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Login to get fewer ads

the trip to ireland is booked - of course it is. (n/t) on 07:40 - Mar 30 with 2143 viewsReuser_is_God

the trip to ireland is booked - of course it is. (n/t) on 01:37 - Mar 30 by itfcjoe

Christ that got on my tits.

Pre season now is also a bloody lot different to what it was back when Mick played.

Players won’t gain weight & all they need is sufficient games to get the match sharpness back. None of this running up hills all day like they used too.

Evans out

the trip to ireland is booked - of course it is. (n/t) on 07:40 - Mar 30 with 2144 viewsbluesym

the trip to ireland is booked - of course it is. (n/t) on 07:38 - Mar 30 by Reuser_is_God

It allows Mick to have his ego stroked 1 week of the year.

He’ll probably still go.

Hopefully he can pick out another succesfull Irish youngster for our new manager so sign, someone in the mould of Jack Docherty or Adam McDonnell or Dylan Connolly?

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

the trip to ireland is booked - of course it is. (n/t) on 07:42 - Mar 30 with 2140 viewsReuser_is_God

the trip to ireland is booked - of course it is. (n/t) on 07:40 - Mar 30 by bluesym

Hopefully he can pick out another succesfull Irish youngster for our new manager so sign, someone in the mould of Jack Docherty or Adam McDonnell or Dylan Connolly?

Speaking of Irish youngsters I’d quite like to see Drinan get some game time between now & May.

Evans out

the trip to ireland is booked - of course it is. (n/t) on 08:03 - Mar 30 with 2100 viewsOsborneOneNil

the trip to ireland is booked - of course it is. (n/t) on 02:48 - Mar 30 by textbackup

exactly, the little things make all the difference.

I want the new man to spend pre season teaching them to pass a ball to one another, seems a good place to start

Ah man, imagine that....
the trip to ireland is booked - of course it is. (n/t) on 08:06 - Mar 30 with 2090 viewsHerbivore

And lo it appears there is still plenty people can find to piss and moan about. Incredible. Season tickets are 10% cheaper, Mick is leaving, and now you're blubbing about us going to Ireland for a few days in pre season. Get a hold of yourself you melt.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

the trip to ireland is booked - of course it is. (n/t) on 08:17 - Mar 30 with 2068 viewsOsborneOneNil

the trip to ireland is booked - of course it is. (n/t) on 08:06 - Mar 30 by Herbivore

And lo it appears there is still plenty people can find to piss and moan about. Incredible. Season tickets are 10% cheaper, Mick is leaving, and now you're blubbing about us going to Ireland for a few days in pre season. Get a hold of yourself you melt.

Bit grumpy this morning, bad nights sleep Herbie?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024