Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It’s pretty sad that it’s got to this.. 22:48 - Mar 13 with 1046 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

It’s a bit like watching two old mates have a scrap down the pub.

I wish we could just give Mick a cordial send off at the end of the season.

Mick and many of the fans are now both getting drawn into something that is quite unedifying to witness.

That is all.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

It’s pretty sad that it’s got to this.. on 22:52 - Mar 13 with 1010 viewsJ2BLUE

Agree, it's sad. Again, with the resources he has had he hasn't done a bad job on paper. His attitude and ridiculous safety first approach deserves criticism but I wish they would announce he's going, take the sting out of the situation and perhaps then the fans will get off his back.

It's just going to get more toxic though isn't it? Sad times.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

It’s pretty sad that it’s got to this.. on 22:53 - Mar 13 with 979 viewsReuser_is_God

It’s pretty sad that it’s got to this.. on 22:52 - Mar 13 by J2BLUE

Agree, it's sad. Again, with the resources he has had he hasn't done a bad job on paper. His attitude and ridiculous safety first approach deserves criticism but I wish they would announce he's going, take the sting out of the situation and perhaps then the fans will get off his back.

Spot on.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

It’s pretty sad that it’s got to this.. on 22:53 - Mar 13 with 973 viewsFrimleyBlue

It’s pretty sad that it’s got to this.. on 22:52 - Mar 13 by J2BLUE

Last summer was the best time to part

Remember what he did when first here. Thank for effort. Bye

Now. Its more and more about how hes ruining the club.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

It’s pretty sad that it’s got to this.. on 22:55 - Mar 13 with 947 viewsmonty_radio

It is unedifying. West Ham was worse. But if, in this age of open accountability, the owner and manager are seen to treat a club as a private fiefdom (of which the huddle, in line with Mick's explanation of it, is but one further example) you can expect nothing else. ITFC is public, or it is nothing. Responses from on high need to recognise the fact.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024