Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Now he's going, can we please try and end it amicably? 13:42 - Mar 29 with 1216 viewsJ2BLUE

History will likely judge him well here. It would be nice if we didn't completely sour the relationship for no reason.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Now he's going, can we please try and end it amicably? on 13:45 - Mar 29 with 1195 viewsBlueBadger

HAW KAN WEE DO VAT WEN HE SED A NAWTY WERD ATA FOOTBAL MATCH WUNCE!!!!!!!111ELEVEN

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Now he's going, can we please try and end it amicably? on 13:47 - Mar 29 with 1176 viewsclive_baker

I think that's a given TBF. The frustrations were pretty inevitable and generally our fans are good, and supportive of the players and staff. I have no doubt there will be no hostility for the remaining games now the decision has been made public.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Now he's going, can we please try and end it amicably? on 13:48 - Mar 29 with 1164 viewsoneonmyknee

Now he's going, can we please try and end it amicably? on 13:45 - Mar 29 by BlueBadger

HAW KAN WEE DO VAT WEN HE SED A NAWTY WERD ATA FOOTBAL MATCH WUNCE!!!!!!!111ELEVEN

you are one tiresome individual
Now he's going, can we please try and end it amicably? on 13:50 - Mar 29 with 1149 viewsBlueBadger

Now he's going, can we please try and end it amicably? on 13:48 - Mar 29 by oneonmyknee

you are one tiresome individual

Says the poster who's only popped up when it's mentioned....
[Post edited 29 Mar 2018 13:56]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Now he's going, can we please try and end it amicably? on 13:53 - Mar 29 with 1117 viewsFinidiCentenary

I have wanted McCarthy gone longer than most but I'll quite happily applaud the bloke off after the Boro game.

He's made so many mistakes over the last two years, bored me to tears, a lot of my mates no longer go because of his style of play and he's constantly poured petrol on the flames.

But that doesn't take away from the fact that he undoubtedly kept us from League One, made us all proud of ITFC again for the first time in years and gave us a fantastic season where we were 45 minutes away from Wembley and a possible Premier League return.

He absolutely deserves to have that recognised. As much as he's driven people away lately and made them fall out of love with the club, for two seasons he brought people back to the club and made them fall in love with it again.

Poll: Which lower league manager would you appoint if all of the following applied?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024