Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A surprise weekend away (wife booked it) 22:31 - Oct 6 with 7248 viewstextbackup

Sat there an hour ago on a table next to Mick and his wife lol

Staying in same hotel

Wife reckons the biggest smile I've had all day is when he walked in, which is weird all posts considering!

Had the same starter as me too

And no I didn't talk to him, it's his weekend off so wouldn't wish to interrupt.... the young lad serving him was a star tho, massive treble take and a 'oh hold on are you...' lol

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

A surprise weekend away (wife booked it) on 22:35 - Oct 6 with 7203 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

You asked him to sign your arsecheek whilst you sang supermick didn't you?

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

A surprise weekend away (wife booked it) on 22:40 - Oct 6 with 7162 viewsfactual_blue

What cheese did he have?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

A surprise weekend away (wife booked it) on 22:43 - Oct 6 with 7168 viewstextbackup

A surprise weekend away (wife booked it) on 22:35 - Oct 6 by The_Romford_Blue

You asked him to sign your arsecheek whilst you sang supermick didn't you?

I really hope we have a room nearby so I hear him shout 'douglas' when he cums

A surprise weekend away (wife booked it) on 22:45 - Oct 6 with 7160 viewsRyorry

A surprise weekend away (wife booked it) on 22:43 - Oct 6 by textbackup

O you are a very, very, very bad boy!!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

A surprise weekend away (wife booked it) on 22:59 - Oct 6 with 7103 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

A surprise weekend away (wife booked it) on 23:02 - Oct 6 with 7090 viewsvapour_trail

You didn't call him a c*nt or dinomick?

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

A surprise weekend away (wife booked it) on 08:42 - Oct 7 with 6840 viewstextbackup

A surprise weekend away (wife booked it) on 23:02 - Oct 6 by vapour_trail

You didn't call him a c*nt or dinomick?

As it's a non football day and he's with his wife I felt it best to act like a normal person, agree?

Ps never called him dinomick before

on 11:36 - Oct 7 with 6653 views_

A surprise weekend away (wife booked it) on 08:42 - Oct 7 by textbackup

As it's a non football day and he's with his wife I felt it best to act like a normal person, agree?

Ps never called him dinomick before

Login to get fewer ads

A surprise weekend away (wife booked it) on 11:42 - Oct 7 with 6637 viewsPJH

on 11:36 - Oct 7 by _

I expect MM said to his wife"Don't look now but I think that that is Texter's from TWTD next to us".
A surprise weekend away (wife booked it) on 12:23 - Oct 7 with 6576 viewstextbackup

on 11:36 - Oct 7 by _

Christ imagine I came on here and said 'just seen mick out with his wife, slated the cnt, fck him'
You lot would have had a fit

on 12:30 - Oct 7 with 6549 views_

A surprise weekend away (wife booked it) on 12:23 - Oct 7 by textbackup

Christ imagine I came on here and said 'just seen mick out with his wife, slated the cnt, fck him'
You lot would have had a fit

A surprise weekend away (wife booked it) on 12:32 - Oct 7 with 6531 viewsstrikalite

I'm in tears mate reading that, great stuff...
A surprise weekend away (wife booked it) on 13:31 - Oct 7 with 6446 viewsmarcus1642

You must have some serious cash if you can stay in the same hotel as mickey boy. Well done you for keeping quiet and not speaking to him, good manners that.
A surprise weekend away (wife booked it) on 17:30 - Oct 7 with 6266 viewssolemio

on 12:30 - Oct 7 by _

Cisalpine Gaul or Transalpine Gaul?
A surprise weekend away (wife booked it) on 17:42 - Oct 7 with 6239 viewsartsbossbeard

Newcastle away last year, we stayed at the same hotel as the team and Mick was having a beer with Jack charlton at the bar. Beard junior was keen to get an autograph and Mrs Beard (on the way to a wedding in Scotland otherwise she wouldn't have been involved) told him to go over and interrupt but I was far from keen on this.

According to Mrs Beard, they should be used to it, however, I disagreed and we grabbed them both when they left the bar and both were more than happy to have photos with junior. Pride of place at Senior Beard's house.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

on 18:21 - Oct 7 with 6167 views_

A surprise weekend away (wife booked it) on 17:30 - Oct 7 by solemio

Cisalpine Gaul or Transalpine Gaul?

A surprise weekend away (wife booked it) on 18:41 - Oct 7 with 6123 viewsRyorry

on 18:21 - Oct 7 by _

I learned French from him! borrowed the kids' books when I was an au pair in France :)

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

A surprise weekend away (wife booked it) on 22:50 - Oct 7 with 5897 viewsmonty_radio

As he had the same starter as you, did you also notice if he brought on two traditional dishes when it was too late to save the meal?

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

A surprise weekend away (wife booked it) on 23:50 - Oct 7 with 5845 viewstextbackup

A surprise weekend away (wife booked it) on 13:31 - Oct 7 by marcus1642

You must have some serious cash if you can stay in the same hotel as mickey boy. Well done you for keeping quiet and not speaking to him, good manners that.

Not the case I can assume you.... he's a tight northerner 😛

A surprise weekend away (wife booked it) on 08:21 - Oct 8 with 5725 viewssolemio

So this confirms that when people say 'Mick Out' they really do mean he's gone for a meal with Mrs McCarthy.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024