Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm on Team North Korea 08:23 - Sep 5 with 21259 viewsBluefish

When Bush Jr got in it was said that he would definitely go to war with Iraq again and he did after a false propoganda campaign. Trump was equally determined to do the same with NK and again the propoganda is relentless.

NK are prktecting themselves in the same way that the UK do. Why shouldn't they be allowed? It is also painted as a big evil secret plot but NK happily release the pictures of KJU

F*** off America you are not in charge of the world
[Post edited 5 Sep 2017 10:31]

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

I'm on Team North Korea on 08:41 - Sep 5 with 11260 viewsGuthrum

The UK does not regularly threaten to nuke/invade/incinerate its neighbours simply because they are not treated with kid gloves and given all the handouts and respect they demand. That's not propaganda, it's standard KCNA broadcast material.

We are a member of the Responsible Thermonuclear Owners Club (there is such a thing, even if it's not called that).
[Post edited 5 Sep 2017 8:43]

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

I'm on Team North Korea on 08:42 - Sep 5 with 11240 viewsBarneycurley

Another brain box post

Do keep it up

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

I'm on Team North Korea on 08:48 - Sep 5 with 11234 viewsBluefish

I'm on Team North Korea on 08:41 - Sep 5 by Guthrum

The UK does not regularly threaten to nuke/invade/incinerate its neighbours simply because they are not treated with kid gloves and given all the handouts and respect they demand. That's not propaganda, it's standard KCNA broadcast material.

We are a member of the Responsible Thermonuclear Owners Club (there is such a thing, even if it's not called that).

But this is my point. We are told how dangerous they are daily in the same way we were told daily about WMDs. Where can this be substantiated? I am not a conspiracy theory nut but the propoganda seems way OTT and convenient. They're testing a missiles so they can be a bigger force in a hostile world. Britain has Trident and sucks up to USA for the same reasons.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2017 8:57]

I'm on Team North Korea on 08:54 - Sep 5 with 11200 viewsStokieBlue

This post is up to your usual standards I guess.

SB

Avatar - M51 - The Whirlpool Galaxy - Taken on 29th April 2024

I'm on Team North Korea on 08:57 - Sep 5 with 11192 viewsBluefish

I'm on Team North Korea on 08:54 - Sep 5 by StokieBlue

This post is up to your usual standards I guess.

SB

U ok hun?

I'm on Team North Korea on 08:57 - Sep 5 with 11193 viewsuefacup81

I'm erring towards siding with Korea on this one.

It's painfully obvious to all observers that the USA have been itching to bring about regime change there for a good decade at least, based on the premise of "they've got nukes and they're not a member of the international good boys club" (see Iraq).

I wouldn't be surprised if Kim Jong Il sees that his only option to protect NK's sovereignty is to act like enough of a crackpot, and prove the efficacy of his weapons enough, that there is enough doubt in US/international minds as to what will happen if an invasion takes place.

I don't think Kim Jong Il would ever make a first strike attack, but the threat of a retaliatory attack is big enough, otherwise Trump would have waded in months ago.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

I'm on Team North Korea on 08:59 - Sep 5 with 11176 viewssparks

Do you think it might have something to do with testing nuclear explosions and flying icbms over a neighbour's airspace?

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

I'm on Team North Korea on 09:05 - Sep 5 with 11158 viewsSteve_M

This is sub-Arsey levels of trolling. Maybe you need a spell on the News Comments.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Login to get fewer ads

I'm on Team North Korea on 09:09 - Sep 5 with 11147 viewsblue_oyster

I'm on Team North Korea on 08:59 - Sep 5 by sparks

Do you think it might have something to do with testing nuclear explosions and flying icbms over a neighbour's airspace?

I think it would be almost impossible for them not to go near a neighbours' airspace, to be honest.

Conventional wisdom is the enemy of thought.
Poll: Who is the most hated contributor to this site?

I'm on Team North Korea on 09:15 - Sep 5 with 11134 viewsmonytowbray

NK is an actual batsh1t nation though. Problem is the uprising needs to come from within, not from us barging in and leaving it to rot under worse regimes like we have in the Middle East.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

I'm on Team North Korea on 09:16 - Sep 5 with 11127 viewsBluefish

I'm on Team North Korea on 08:59 - Sep 5 by sparks

Or could they be doing that because of how threatened they are by the determination of the West to invade. Why can't they be left alone and monitored without the constant news articles painting a picture for war.

I expect you said similar things about Saddam and his WMDs?

Trump appears to be a bigger threat to me but we don't appear to be doing much about him

I'm on Team North Korea on 09:18 - Sep 5 with 11121 viewshomer_123

I'm on Team North Korea on 09:05 - Sep 5 by Steve_M

This is sub-Arsey levels of trolling. Maybe you need a spell on the News Comments.

Harsh.....but fair.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

I'm on Team North Korea on 09:21 - Sep 5 with 11114 viewsBluefish

I'm on Team North Korea on 09:15 - Sep 5 by monytowbray

NK is an actual batsh1t nation though. Problem is the uprising needs to come from within, not from us barging in and leaving it to rot under worse regimes like we have in the Middle East.

So are China and Russia but they are a bit scarier so they are left alone. NK are working on being scary so they can be left alone.

If they are no threat to us why does it dominate our news? Plenty of other countries doing sick things to their people that we ignore.

I'm on Team North Korea on 09:26 - Sep 5 with 11091 viewsStokieBlue

I'm on Team North Korea on 08:57 - Sep 5 by Bluefish

U ok hun?

I think this one might be a little above your usual standard.

Well done.

SB

Avatar - M51 - The Whirlpool Galaxy - Taken on 29th April 2024

I'm on Team North Korea on 09:27 - Sep 5 with 11084 viewsLimitlessBlue

you are a total d!ck, have you seen the way the public are treated in North Korea by their 'leader' - you commit a crime and your whole family is banged up and given hard labour for years until they die.

Lovely place.
xx

Poll: So 2 wins out of 2 are you now.....

I'm on Team North Korea on 09:32 - Sep 5 with 11071 viewsvapour_trail

Well the whole episode is proving immensely profitable for the American arms trade so the Donald will be able to claim it as a success no matter the outcome.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

I'm on Team North Korea on 09:34 - Sep 5 with 11065 viewsLeoMuff

I'm on Team North Korea on 09:27 - Sep 5 by LimitlessBlue

you are a total d!ck, have you seen the way the public are treated in North Korea by their 'leader' - you commit a crime and your whole family is banged up and given hard labour for years until they die.

Lovely place.
xx

Exactly, however little to no chance of change now he has his nuclear weapons, if there ever was ,with Seoul being 50 miles away and within range of everything.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

I'm on Team North Korea on 09:49 - Sep 5 with 11006 viewsBluedandy

Watch this and you might reconsider sticking up for unhinged murderous dictatorships in future.
I'm on Team North Korea on 09:51 - Sep 5 with 11002 viewsBluefish

I'm on Team North Korea on 09:49 - Sep 5 by Bluedandy

Watch this and you might reconsider sticking up for unhinged murderous dictatorships in future.

Sounds like you are describing Tony Blair

I'm on Team North Korea on 09:56 - Sep 5 with 10983 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

At least they don't pretend to not have them...........like Israel !

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

I'm on Team North Korea on 09:57 - Sep 5 with 10980 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I'm on Team North Korea on 08:41 - Sep 5 by Guthrum

Well not immediate neighbours anyway.

I'm on Team North Korea on 10:01 - Sep 5 with 10964 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Maybe he watched how things worked out for Gadaffi when he started trying to do as he was told !

I'm on Team North Korea on 10:04 - Sep 5 with 10945 viewsdirtyboy

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/wait-but-why/visiting-north-korea_b_4256519.html

Good little read.

Backed up by a client of mine who'd been and mentioned some of the same things...he did say he was treated very well whilst there though.

But the anti Americanism is very real, they really really don't like them and really really do want to give them a kicking.
I'm on Team North Korea on 10:15 - Sep 5 with 10915 viewsWD19

Good luck with that. Let me know how it goes.
I'm on Team North Korea on 10:37 - Sep 5 with 10879 viewsJ2BLUE

Troll or idiot, I genuinely can't decide. Based on your ITFC posts where you react like a spoilt child having to share your toys if anyone else shares in the happiness of the team doing well i'm having to go with idiot.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024