Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just seen that UK subscribers to ifollow can watch full match replays 20:35 - Aug 4 with 5978 viewsJ2BLUE

the day after the game.

Seems a damn good deal for £4.49 a month.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Just seen that UK subscribers to ifollow can watch full match replays on 20:42 - Aug 4 with 5948 viewsNewcyBlue

Every match?

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Just seen that UK subscribers to ifollow can watch full match replays on 20:45 - Aug 4 with 5936 viewsJ2BLUE

Just seen that UK subscribers to ifollow can watch full match replays on 20:42 - Aug 4 by NewcyBlue

Every match?

Think so, unless it's an away game at a few clubs who haven't taken part.

Truly impaired.

Just seen that UK subscribers to ifollow can watch full match replays on 20:51 - Aug 4 with 5905 viewstextbackup

Shudder at thought of watching 90 mins again where it takes 70mins for a shot on target

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Just seen that UK subscribers to ifollow can watch full match replays on 20:52 - Aug 4 with 5896 viewsitfcjoe

Just seen that UK subscribers to ifollow can watch full match replays on 20:45 - Aug 4 by J2BLUE

Think so, unless it's an away game at a few clubs who haven't taken part.

Yep, that's what I saw - that's really good

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Just seen that UK subscribers to ifollow can watch full match replays on 21:36 - Aug 4 with 5788 viewswkj

I'm considering taking a punt myself

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Just seen that UK subscribers to ifollow can watch full match replays on 21:36 - Aug 4 with 5790 viewsIllinoisblue

if youv'e seen the match live, saw the goals/highlights later that night... who the fook would want to sit through an entire game again the next day?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Just seen that UK subscribers to ifollow can watch full match replays on 21:38 - Aug 4 with 5779 viewsJ2BLUE

Just seen that UK subscribers to ifollow can watch full match replays on 21:36 - Aug 4 by Illinoisblue

if youv'e seen the match live, saw the goals/highlights later that night... who the fook would want to sit through an entire game again the next day?

Lots in the UK won't see the match live for various reasons. Who wouldn't want to watch all of our games?

Truly impaired.

Just seen that UK subscribers to ifollow can watch full match replays on 21:38 - Aug 4 with 5775 viewswkj

Just seen that UK subscribers to ifollow can watch full match replays on 21:36 - Aug 4 by Illinoisblue

Because highlights seldom reflect the true flow of the game. I certainly am fond of the idea, of course live is better, but i think they want more people to be in attendance rather than sat at home watching,

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Login to get fewer ads

Just seen that UK subscribers to ifollow can watch full match replays on 21:45 - Aug 4 with 5739 viewsNewcyBlue

Just seen that UK subscribers to ifollow can watch full match replays on 21:38 - Aug 4 by wkj

Because highlights seldom reflect the true flow of the game. I certainly am fond of the idea, of course live is better, but i think they want more people to be in attendance rather than sat at home watching,

Got the boy on Fridays, Tuesdays, Saturdays, so watching the match the following day won't be a bad thing.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Just seen that UK subscribers to ifollow can watch full match replays on 21:46 - Aug 4 with 5735 viewsIllinoisblue

Just seen that UK subscribers to ifollow can watch full match replays on 21:38 - Aug 4 by J2BLUE

Lots in the UK won't see the match live for various reasons. Who wouldn't want to watch all of our games?

but come on, sitting down at your laptop on a Sunday for an hour and a half when you know every moment of note and controversy? I can't imagine doing that.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Just seen that UK subscribers to ifollow can watch full match replays on 21:53 - Aug 4 with 5710 viewsSteve_M

Back when we were good though....

I watched the home play-off match the next morning whilst I contemplated the time of my last non-alcoholic drink the day before.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Just seen that UK subscribers to ifollow can watch full match replays on 22:21 - Aug 4 with 5624 viewsJ2BLUE

Just seen that UK subscribers to ifollow can watch full match replays on 21:46 - Aug 4 by Illinoisblue

but come on, sitting down at your laptop on a Sunday for an hour and a half when you know every moment of note and controversy? I can't imagine doing that.

Who said anything about a Sunday? Who said anything about watching it all at once?

Truly impaired.

Just seen that UK subscribers to ifollow can watch full match replays on 22:45 - Aug 4 with 5589 viewsm14_blue

Just seen that UK subscribers to ifollow can watch full match replays on 21:38 - Aug 4 by J2BLUE

I'm not sure I would, didn't enjoy watching us last season at all.

'Tis good value for money though.
Just seen that UK subscribers to ifollow can watch full match replays on 23:24 - Aug 4 with 5532 viewsSuperfrans

Just seen that UK subscribers to ifollow can watch full match replays on 21:46 - Aug 4 by Illinoisblue

Call me odd, but I always want to watch us again when we've been live on TV.

I want to be able to watch the key moments again, check whether my memory of the game is a good reflection of our performance, to check when someone else says one of our players have played well (when I've thought they haven't, or vice versa), to study the game, assess our strengths and weaknesses.

So many reasons...

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Just seen that UK subscribers to ifollow can watch full match replays on 08:00 - Aug 5 with 5427 viewshoppy

Just seen that UK subscribers to ifollow can watch full match replays on 21:45 - Aug 4 by NewcyBlue

Got the boy on Fridays, Tuesdays, Saturdays, so watching the match the following day won't be a bad thing.

Likewise, I haven't gone through the fixture list to see how many games I'll miss when I see my son every other Saturday yet, so to be able to watch the games in full that I will miss, whatever the result, sounds a good deal - shame they didn't include it for season ticket holders when they reduced match day prices, as an extra value for being a season ticket holder (as having ifollow wouldn't affect attendance of those that have paid up for the season).

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Just seen that UK subscribers to ifollow can watch full match replays on 08:33 - Aug 5 with 5375 viewsSuperfrans

Just seen that UK subscribers to ifollow can watch full match replays on 08:00 - Aug 5 by hoppy

Likewise, I haven't gone through the fixture list to see how many games I'll miss when I see my son every other Saturday yet, so to be able to watch the games in full that I will miss, whatever the result, sounds a good deal - shame they didn't include it for season ticket holders when they reduced match day prices, as an extra value for being a season ticket holder (as having ifollow wouldn't affect attendance of those that have paid up for the season).

That's a very good idea. Why didn't they do that? That would be a fantastic season ticket benefit. It would have meant more than £10 on a team card.

Perhaps they'd have to pay the company which services iFollow for every subscriber. While they will be banking on 50% of season ticket holders not getting round to cashing in their £10 in the shop.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Just seen that UK subscribers to ifollow can watch full match replays on 10:31 - Aug 5 with 5297 viewshoppy

Just seen that UK subscribers to ifollow can watch full match replays on 08:33 - Aug 5 by Superfrans

That's a very good idea. Why didn't they do that? That would be a fantastic season ticket benefit. It would have meant more than £10 on a team card.

Perhaps they'd have to pay the company which services iFollow for every subscriber. While they will be banking on 50% of season ticket holders not getting round to cashing in their £10 in the shop.

I don't now the ins and outs of the deal as to whether they'd have to pay the supplier, but as I've paid for a season ticket knowing I'll miss a number of games, it would be nice to be able to see those games, but I'm going to have to pay extra to do so on top of the price I've paid for those games I can't make.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024