Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Knudsen out for the season, Douglas unlikely to play again.... 14:44 - Apr 5 with 2761 viewsITFC_Forever

Gonna need a new player as a scapegoat.

Mick and ME are a given, so my money's on Skuse.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Knudsen out for the season, Douglas unlikely to play again.... on 14:53 - Apr 5 with 2147 viewsLuk38644

Is Knudsen a scapegoat anymore? He's had a decent season plus scored two goals against the Scum.
Knudsen out for the season, Douglas unlikely to play again.... on 14:53 - Apr 5 with 2144 viewsnoitan

He already is isn't he.

Curlew

Knudsen out for the season, Douglas unlikely to play again.... on 14:57 - Apr 5 with 2123 viewsbluesym

Bru- he is utter pony.

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

Knudsen out for the season, Douglas unlikely to play again.... on 14:58 - Apr 5 with 2119 viewshype313

Hyam due back anytime before the season out? He's our resident goat.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Knudsen out for the season, Douglas unlikely to play again.... on 15:00 - Apr 5 with 2099 viewsBluefish

There is fierce competition between skuse and berra it seems at the moment. We really need to agree on one of them we don't want the hatred to be diluted

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Knudsen out for the season, Douglas unlikely to play again.... on 15:05 - Apr 5 with 2079 viewsclive_baker

Good news. Once we're mathematically safe I would like to see Mick start his clear out. Limit playing time for Berra (assuming he's off), Bru (he needs to go), Williams, Lawrence.

Offer new deals to Bart and Chambers.

Get Kenlock, Emmanuel, Hyam, Bishop and Dozzell some game time.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Knudsen out for the season, Douglas unlikely to play again.... on 15:06 - Apr 5 with 2057 viewsCaptainObvious

where does it say Douglas is unlikely to play again?

i.p. verification result : "not blueas"
Poll: Garner or Pitman?

Knudsen out for the season, Douglas unlikely to play again.... on 15:08 - Apr 5 with 2055 viewsReuser_is_God

Knudsen out for the season, Douglas unlikely to play again.... on 14:53 - Apr 5 by Luk38644

Is Knudsen a scapegoat anymore? He's had a decent season plus scored two goals against the Scum.

Well I still think he's sh1t.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Login to get fewer ads

Knudsen out for the season, Douglas unlikely to play again.... on 15:20 - Apr 5 with 2005 viewsStenvict

Knudsen out for the season, Douglas unlikely to play again.... on 14:58 - Apr 5 by hype313

Hyam due back anytime before the season out? He's our resident goat.

Greatest Of All Time?

Poll: What will be announced first?

Knudsen out for the season, Douglas unlikely to play again.... on 15:31 - Apr 5 with 1967 viewsITFC_Forever

Knudsen out for the season, Douglas unlikely to play again.... on 15:06 - Apr 5 by CaptainObvious

where does it say Douglas is unlikely to play again?

A few weeks ago.

Yes, I know he played on Saturday, but most other options were not fit (Dave / Lawrence / Huws) or too inexperienced (Dozzell, McDonnell, Rowe).

Knudsen out for the season, Douglas unlikely to play again.... on 15:33 - Apr 5 with 1941 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Knudsen out for the season, Douglas unlikely to play again.... on 15:08 - Apr 5 by Reuser_is_God

Well I still think he's sh1t.

I'm gonna say it...

I like Knudsen

His passion is the main thing I ask for with Ipswich players. He looks like he's genuinely proud of being an Ipswich player.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Knudsen out for the season, Douglas unlikely to play again.... on 15:43 - Apr 5 with 1907 viewsITFC_Forever

Knudsen out for the season, Douglas unlikely to play again.... on 15:33 - Apr 5 by The_Romford_Blue

I'm gonna say it...

I like Knudsen

His passion is the main thing I ask for with Ipswich players. He looks like he's genuinely proud of being an Ipswich player.

Another Naylor.

I'd try hard and be proud to be a Town player. Doesn't make me any good.

Knudsen out for the season, Douglas unlikely to play again.... on 15:45 - Apr 5 with 1897 viewsLuk38644

Knudsen out for the season, Douglas unlikely to play again.... on 15:43 - Apr 5 by ITFC_Forever

Another Naylor.

I'd try hard and be proud to be a Town player. Doesn't make me any good.

He's definitely not a wing-back, that's obvious, but as a full-back or left-side of a three at the back, he's decent.
Knudsen out for the season, Douglas unlikely to play again.... on 15:46 - Apr 5 with 1892 viewsCaptainObvious

Knudsen out for the season, Douglas unlikely to play again.... on 15:31 - Apr 5 by ITFC_Forever

A few weeks ago.

Yes, I know he played on Saturday, but most other options were not fit (Dave / Lawrence / Huws) or too inexperienced (Dozzell, McDonnell, Rowe).

Ward could have played there. I think he'll bring him back on Saturday.

i.p. verification result : "not blueas"
Poll: Garner or Pitman?

Knudsen out for the season, Douglas unlikely to play again.... on 15:53 - Apr 5 with 1864 viewsITFC_Forever

Knudsen out for the season, Douglas unlikely to play again.... on 15:46 - Apr 5 by CaptainObvious

Ward could have played there. I think he'll bring him back on Saturday.

That would have made more sense tbh, Ward always looks brighter and more involved when he is in the middle, but Mick insists in sticking him out wide (Sears syndrome again).
With Ward in the middle, Rowe could have played on the right, that's what I meant by suggesting Rowe to play.

Knudsen out for the season, Douglas unlikely to play again.... on 15:56 - Apr 5 with 1846 viewsNo9

Knudsen out for the season, Douglas unlikely to play again.... on 15:53 - Apr 5 by ITFC_Forever

That would have made more sense tbh, Ward always looks brighter and more involved when he is in the middle, but Mick insists in sticking him out wide (Sears syndrome again).
With Ward in the middle, Rowe could have played on the right, that's what I meant by suggesting Rowe to play.

MM will play any player anywhere as long as he can include his 'First on the team sheet' players in their 'slots' no matter how poor they play
Knudsen out for the season, Douglas unlikely to play again.... on 16:05 - Apr 5 with 1815 viewschicoazul

Grant Ward fulfills all the criteria.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Knudsen out for the season, Douglas unlikely to play again.... on 16:20 - Apr 5 with 1764 viewswkj

I think Knudsen is better suited to play midfield personally - He just needs to stop being the throw in taker, we simply don't retain possession from them most of the time

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Knudsen out for the season, Douglas unlikely to play again.... on 16:34 - Apr 5 with 1713 viewsFtnfwest

Nah I'm going on Saturday so different class Dougie is bound to be playing
Knudsen out for the season, Douglas unlikely to play again.... on 16:39 - Apr 5 with 1696 viewsTLA

Knudsen out for the season, Douglas unlikely to play again.... on 15:33 - Apr 5 by The_Romford_Blue

I'm gonna say it...

I like Knudsen

I agree Rommy.

Jonas is a great ambassador for the club, on and off the pitch.

A few people on the comments section are a disgrace, saying it's 'fantastic news'. It's fine to prefer other players but to treat someone who loves playing for us and gives everything so appallingly is bad form.
Knudsen out for the season, Douglas unlikely to play again.... on 17:57 - Apr 5 with 1543 viewshoppy

Knudsen out for the season, Douglas unlikely to play again.... on 15:45 - Apr 5 by Luk38644

He's definitely not a wing-back, that's obvious, but as a full-back or left-side of a three at the back, he's decent.

Knudsen, or Ipswich_Forever, you mean?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Knudsen out for the season, Douglas unlikely to play again.... on 18:04 - Apr 5 with 1523 viewstextbackup

As a rule of thumb if a player is consistently sht that player stands out and his performance slated.

For me I'd go Berra, because he struggles to pass the football, the thing he's paid to do and train in all week

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Knudsen out for the season, Douglas unlikely to play again.... on 18:16 - Apr 5 with 1485 viewstextbackup

Knudsen out for the season, Douglas unlikely to play again.... on 16:05 - Apr 5 by chicoazul

Grant Ward fulfills all the criteria.

He ran his arse off lastnight

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Knudsen out for the season, Douglas unlikely to play again.... on 19:03 - Apr 5 with 1401 viewsBlueBadger

I'm gonna say it...

I like Knudsen

The main problem that Knudsen suffers from is that he's not Mings or Cresswell. He's a solid, unspectacular old-fashioned full back who, I personally suspect would probably be ultimately better off being converted into a centre half. Particularly if we're going to persist with playing 3-5-2.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Knudsen out for the season, Douglas unlikely to play again.... on 19:38 - Apr 5 with 1348 viewsbrogansnose

Knudsen out for the season, Douglas unlikely to play again.... on 18:04 - Apr 5 by textbackup

As a rule of thumb if a player is consistently sht that player stands out and his performance slated.

For me I'd go Berra, because he struggles to pass the football, the thing he's paid to do and train in all week

Knudsen isn't helped by those stupid long balls out of defence that are beyond the speedy run of even a Usain Bolt and those ridiculous long throws. Is that how they play in Denmark ? I'm thinking that how Mick has asked him to do just that. Berra's distribution is awful but he can read the game pretty well and can defend well enough. Those two, and I'm giving Knudsen the benefit of the doubt here cos he may be better under a different manager, account for a large percentage of our wasteful football.

Playing Skuse and Douglas together leads to dull football and there is no need to play either of them in the same team. Mick knows full well that Douglas is nowhere near the player he was with Brentford which is why Brentford were happy to see him go but he still keeps playing him. Frankly, Mick has bought quite a lot of scapegoatism on the players through by his style and insistence of picking some players irrespective of other options.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024