Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
'We need to keep MM until end of season, he'll keep us up... 16:19 - Mar 18 with 6146 viewstextbackup

...sacking him now will do nothing'

I was told over and over and over and over when saying months ago he needs to go... and we are. Looking like a team going down...

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

'We need to keep MM until end of season, he'll keep us up... on 16:22 - Mar 18 with 2980 viewsBenters

Here is a couple of others ..

'The person to replace Mick is Mick '

'We wont go down with Mick,but we go up with Marcus Evans '

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

'We need to keep MM until end of season, he'll keep us up... on 16:24 - Mar 18 with 2949 viewsdavblue

Are we down then?
'We need to keep MM until end of season, he'll keep us up... on 16:29 - Mar 18 with 2880 viewstextbackup

'We need to keep MM until end of season, he'll keep us up... on 16:24 - Mar 18 by davblue

Are we down then?

You know that face you pulled at school when someone said something thick? I'm pulling that now

'We need to keep MM until end of season, he'll keep us up... on 16:32 - Mar 18 with 2831 viewsdavblue

'We need to keep MM until end of season, he'll keep us up... on 16:29 - Mar 18 by textbackup

You know that face you pulled at school when someone said something thick? I'm pulling that now

You are saying we will get relegated as certainty, as far as I can see we haven't yet.
'We need to keep MM until end of season, he'll keep us up... on 16:35 - Mar 18 with 2789 viewsHerbivore

'We need to keep MM until end of season, he'll keep us up... on 16:32 - Mar 18 by davblue

You are saying we will get relegated as certainty, as far as I can see we haven't yet.

And we're not likely to either. If Texters is so sure we're going down he could make some good money at the bookies.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

'We need to keep MM until end of season, he'll keep us up... on 16:36 - Mar 18 with 2762 viewsMach_foreignBlue

'We need to keep MM until end of season, he'll keep us up... on 16:35 - Mar 18 by Herbivore

And we're not likely to either. If Texters is so sure we're going down he could make some good money at the bookies.

We won't get relegated as we're a midtable side aren't we?
'We need to keep MM until end of season, he'll keep us up... on 16:36 - Mar 18 with 2742 viewsBenters

'We need to keep MM until end of season, he'll keep us up... on 16:35 - Mar 18 by Herbivore

We are heading in the wrong direction though !

Gentlybentley

'We need to keep MM until end of season, he'll keep us up... on 16:37 - Mar 18 with 2747 viewsnoggin

'We need to keep MM until end of season, he'll keep us up... on 16:36 - Mar 18 by Mach_foreignBlue

We won't get relegated as we're a midtable side aren't we?

Best manager in the league. Believe!

Poll: If KM goes now, will you applaud him when he returns with his new club?

Login to get fewer ads

'We need to keep MM until end of season, he'll keep us up... on 16:38 - Mar 18 with 2720 viewsTrequartista

the blue-tinted brigade who ridiculed any dissenting opinion appeared to have all vanished!

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

'We need to keep MM until end of season, he'll keep us up... on 16:38 - Mar 18 with 2716 viewstextbackup

'We need to keep MM until end of season, he'll keep us up... on 16:32 - Mar 18 by davblue

'Yet'

'We need to keep MM until end of season, he'll keep us up... on 16:39 - Mar 18 with 2692 viewsBenters

'We need to keep MM until end of season, he'll keep us up... on 16:37 - Mar 18 by noggin

Best manager in the league. Believe!

'be careful what you wish for '

Gentlybentley

'We need to keep MM until end of season, he'll keep us up... on 16:39 - Mar 18 with 2692 viewsJ4ck22

You almost seem like you're proud to be right about your team's demise...

I never understand people who predict we will do badly, then brag that they were right about it.
'We need to keep MM until end of season, he'll keep us up... on 16:40 - Mar 18 with 2675 viewsnoggin

The money is there. It's just that Mick doesn't think anyone is worth it, apparently.

Poll: If KM goes now, will you applaud him when he returns with his new club?

'We need to keep MM until end of season, he'll keep us up... on 16:40 - Mar 18 with 2666 viewstextbackup

Don't bet, well £1 during the week on romfords advice.
You lot are unbelievably naive to dismiss the probability of relegation

'We need to keep MM until end of season, he'll keep us up... on 16:41 - Mar 18 with 2647 viewsdavblue

'We need to keep MM until end of season, he'll keep us up... on 16:38 - Mar 18 by textbackup

'Yet'

Let's wait and see, happy for u to give it to me at the end of the season if we go down.
'We need to keep MM until end of season, he'll keep us up... on 16:43 - Mar 18 with 2624 viewsHerbivore

'We need to keep MM until end of season, he'll keep us up... on 16:40 - Mar 18 by textbackup

It's possible but pretty unlikely.

'We need to keep MM until end of season, he'll keep us up... on 16:43 - Mar 18 with 2623 viewsdavblue

'We need to keep MM until end of season, he'll keep us up... on 16:40 - Mar 18 by textbackup

I don't think many are completely dismissing it.
'We need to keep MM until end of season, he'll keep us up... on 16:45 - Mar 18 with 2585 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

There's a difference between believing it's possible and acting like it's definitely happening though

I'm not naive or stupid enough to think we're too good to go down, but at the same time do think Mick has always tended to get enough results here and there that we'll be safe

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

'We need to keep MM until end of season, he'll keep us up... on 16:49 - Mar 18 with 2512 viewsairliner

'We need to keep MM until end of season, he'll keep us up... on 16:45 - Mar 18 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

There's a difference between believing it's possible and acting like it's definitely happening though

I'm not naive or stupid enough to think we're too good to go down, but at the same time do think Mick has always tended to get enough results here and there that we'll be safe

He needs to go now before we go down !!!
'We need to keep MM until end of season, he'll keep us up... on 17:05 - Mar 18 with 2337 viewswitchdoctor

'We need to keep MM until end of season, he'll keep us up... on 16:38 - Mar 18 by Trequartista

the blue-tinted brigade who ridiculed any dissenting opinion appeared to have all vanished!

nahhh....to his credit?!?....Herbs is sticking to his his guns
'We need to keep MM until end of season, he'll keep us up... on 17:07 - Mar 18 with 2316 viewssparks

'We need to keep MM until end of season, he'll keep us up... on 17:05 - Mar 18 by witchdoctor

nahhh....to his credit?!?....Herbs is sticking to his his guns

Unfortunately we have now missed the boat with Warburton- who would have been a great fit.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

'We need to keep MM until end of season, he'll keep us up... on 17:08 - Mar 18 with 2292 viewsimsureazzure

These people are football know nothings, he should have been sacked two years ago.
'We need to keep MM until end of season, he'll keep us up... on 17:13 - Mar 18 with 2245 viewsHerbivore

'We need to keep MM until end of season, he'll keep us up... on 17:08 - Mar 18 by imsureazzure

These people are football know nothings, he should have been sacked two years ago.

If you'd have sacked him two years ago, when we were in the play offs on a tiny budget, then I'll take it as a compliment if you think I know nothing about football.

'We need to keep MM until end of season, he'll keep us up... on 17:18 - Mar 18 with 2202 viewsairliner

Is this posted by a Norwich fan?
'We need to keep MM until end of season, he'll keep us up... on 17:22 - Mar 18 with 2179 viewswitchdoctor

'We need to keep MM until end of season, he'll keep us up... on 17:07 - Mar 18 by sparks

Unfortunately we have now missed the boat with Warburton- who would have been a great fit.

agree Bully
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024