Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A KKK leader was murdered by his wife and stepson 03:41 - Feb 14 with 1181 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Shame

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38964315

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

A KKK leader was murdered by his wife and stepson on 07:00 - Feb 14 with 1112 viewsBlueBadger

I really don't want to get into the whole 'judge on appearances' thing, but the mugshots. Ladies and gentlemen, the Master Race.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

A KKK leader was murdered by his wife and stepson on 07:58 - Feb 14 with 1052 viewsStokieBlue

A KKK leader was murdered by his wife and stepson on 07:00 - Feb 14 by BlueBadger

I really don't want to get into the whole 'judge on appearances' thing, but the mugshots. Ladies and gentlemen, the Master Race.

The article doesn't say they were members, maybe they disagreed with his views.

The Guardian seems to think it's fine to make statements based on appearance or hair though:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/feb/13/north-korea-missile-test-k

Paul Mason has lost it since leaving Newsnight.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

A KKK leader was murdered by his wife and stepson on 08:02 - Feb 14 with 1047 viewsNo9

A KKK leader was murdered by his wife and stepson on 07:58 - Feb 14 by StokieBlue

The article doesn't say they were members, maybe they disagreed with his views.

The Guardian seems to think it's fine to make statements based on appearance or hair though:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/feb/13/north-korea-missile-test-k

Paul Mason has lost it since leaving Newsnight.

SB

Surely Paul Masons comments on one bad hair to another a both correct and wothy of note?
He could have said one is a dicator the other wants to be.
A KKK leader was murdered by his wife and stepson on 08:42 - Feb 14 with 992 viewsStokieBlue

A KKK leader was murdered by his wife and stepson on 08:02 - Feb 14 by No9

Surely Paul Masons comments on one bad hair to another a both correct and wothy of note?
He could have said one is a dicator the other wants to be.

In the same paper another article said it was disgraceful that Diane Abbot is judged or attacked for her looks.

Why is one OK and one not?

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

A KKK leader was murdered by his wife and stepson on 09:56 - Feb 14 with 885 viewsfactual_blue

A KKK leader was murdered by his wife and stepson on 07:00 - Feb 14 by BlueBadger

Memo to the Klan and its adherents.

On August 20, 1866 President Johnson formally proclaimed an end to the Civil War after the quelling of insurrection in Texas. The Confederacy lost.

Deal with it.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

A KKK leader was murdered by his wife and stepson on 10:04 - Feb 14 with 860 viewsPJH

A KKK leader was murdered by his wife and stepson on 09:56 - Feb 14 by factual_blue

Memo to the Klan and its adherents.

On August 20, 1866 President Johnson formally proclaimed an end to the Civil War after the quelling of insurrection in Texas. The Confederacy lost.

Deal with it.

They did come 2nd though.
A KKK leader was murdered by his wife and stepson on 11:06 - Feb 14 with 785 viewsJ2BLUE

A KKK leader was murdered by his wife and stepson on 10:04 - Feb 14 by PJH

They did come 2nd though.

Something i'm yet to manage.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

A KKK leader was murdered by his wife and stepson on 11:10 - Feb 14 with 770 viewsPJH

A KKK leader was murdered by his wife and stepson on 11:06 - Feb 14 by J2BLUE

Something i'm yet to manage.

It did take them four/ five years to do it though,so keep trying.
Login to get fewer ads

A KKK leader was murdered by his wife and stepson on 11:14 - Feb 14 with 755 viewsNo9

A KKK leader was murdered by his wife and stepson on 08:42 - Feb 14 by StokieBlue

In the same paper another article said it was disgraceful that Diane Abbot is judged or attacked for her looks.

Why is one OK and one not?

SB

Depends on the writer I guess

As the Guardian seems to be moving toward more guest writes and less editorial control that may haappen more.

Not yet sure if it's a good or bad thing
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024