Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
[Redacted] 11:46 - Feb 3 with 1365 viewsvictorywilhappen

[Redacted]
OI! Trumpers on 12:08 - Feb 3 with 1317 viewsJ2BLUE

He sounds pleasant. No excuses from me. I think i've seen enough of the Trump experiment now. Any questions I had about various things have been answered. I'd be happy to see him replaced with a more moderate candidate now.

Again I repeat that the media and democrats virtually crowning Clinton as president before she even had the democrat nomination are partly to blame for this.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

OI! Trumpers on 12:12 - Feb 3 with 1305 viewsphillymark

I'm no Trumper by any means but this story is not quite as the Mail reports it - http://www.snopes.com/neil-gorsuchs-fascism-forever-club/
OI! Trumpers on 12:17 - Feb 3 with 1271 viewsThe_Last_Baron

OI! Trumpers on 12:08 - Feb 3 by J2BLUE

He sounds pleasant. No excuses from me. I think i've seen enough of the Trump experiment now. Any questions I had about various things have been answered. I'd be happy to see him replaced with a more moderate candidate now.

Again I repeat that the media and democrats virtually crowning Clinton as president before she even had the democrat nomination are partly to blame for this.

The Democrats in the USA are finished. They've lost they working class and to compound it they've failed to accept the loss to Trump.

If Trump delivers on his promise of jobs to the rust belt states he will get a second term in a landslide and the Democrats will never win back those votes.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

[Redacted] on 12:25 - Feb 3 with 1256 viewsvictorywilhappen

OI! Trumpers on 12:12 - Feb 3 by phillymark

I'm no Trumper by any means but this story is not quite as the Mail reports it - http://www.snopes.com/neil-gorsuchs-fascism-forever-club/

[Redacted]
[Redacted] on 12:26 - Feb 3 with 1248 viewsvictorywilhappen

OI! Trumpers on 12:08 - Feb 3 by J2BLUE

[Redacted]
OI! Trumpers on 12:31 - Feb 3 with 1234 viewsIllinoisblue

[Redacted] on 12:25 - Feb 3 by victorywilhappen

[Redacted]

how much of the Snopes story did you not read?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

[Redacted] on 12:31 - Feb 3 with 1236 viewsvictorywilhappen

OI! Trumpers on 12:17 - Feb 3 by The_Last_Baron

The Democrats in the USA are finished. They've lost they working class and to compound it they've failed to accept the loss to Trump.

If Trump delivers on his promise of jobs to the rust belt states he will get a second term in a landslide and the Democrats will never win back those votes.

[Redacted]
[Redacted] on 12:32 - Feb 3 with 1228 viewsvictorywilhappen

OI! Trumpers on 12:31 - Feb 3 by Illinoisblue

how much of the Snopes story did you not read?

[Redacted]
Login to get fewer ads

OI! Trumpers on 12:36 - Feb 3 with 1210 viewsIllinoisblue

not really; all they need is a charismatic Blair circa 96 leader and they'll bounce back. They need to move on from the Clintons and stop the "we know best" lecturing too.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

OI! Trumpers on 13:25 - Feb 3 with 1143 viewsGuthrum

Unreasonable to go back that far. I flirted with all sorts of political ideologies in my youth. That's part of what student days are for. While that might inform my adult political position, it doesn't dictate or define it.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

OI! Trumpers on 13:27 - Feb 3 with 1133 viewsJ2BLUE

[Redacted] on 12:26 - Feb 3 by victorywilhappen

[Redacted]

I can and will. Trump is mostly to blame of course but when the media and democrats crowned Clinton they chose the only person Trump could beat. I know there are polls about Sanders etc but that's my opinion. Anyone else would have beaten Trump.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

OI! Trumpers on 16:30 - Feb 3 with 1023 viewsStokieBlue

[Redacted] on 12:31 - Feb 3 by victorywilhappen

[Redacted]

Why to you have to extend a valid point to total nonsense?

Dictatorship? Seems you don't have a clue about the mean of the word. Starting to get annoying people throwing around nonsense hyperbole because it sounds cool.

Trump's a tool but you undermine your own arguments with such nonsense.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

OI! Trumpers on 16:33 - Feb 3 with 1023 viewsCotty

Finished?! They got more votes than the Republicans in the election by some margin!
OI! Trumpers on 16:36 - Feb 3 with 1004 viewsStokieBlue

OI! Trumpers on 16:33 - Feb 3 by Cotty

Finished?! They got more votes than the Republicans in the election by some margin!

Unfortunately the democrat vote will always be skewed by the massive victories they get in the bigger cities and especially in California.

That larger vote tally doesn't translate well into EC representation (by design).

SB

OI! Trumpers on 16:37 - Feb 3 with 1006 viewsCotty

OI! Trumpers on 16:36 - Feb 3 by StokieBlue

Unfortunately the democrat vote will always be skewed by the massive victories they get in the bigger cities and especially in California.

That larger vote tally doesn't translate well into EC representation (by design).

SB

Pretty ridiculous in a 2 party system, where you would've thought the popular vote would be the most sensible and fair way to do it.

Not that we can criticise...
OI! Trumpers on 16:38 - Feb 3 with 1003 viewsSwansea_Blue

OI! Trumpers on 13:25 - Feb 3 by Guthrum

Unreasonable to go back that far. I flirted with all sorts of political ideologies in my youth. That's part of what student days are for. While that might inform my adult political position, it doesn't dictate or define it.

Tufty Road Safety Club? Yeah, me too [smug, I'm still alive smilie]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

OI! Trumpers on 16:40 - Feb 3 with 988 viewsStokieBlue

OI! Trumpers on 16:37 - Feb 3 by Cotty

Pretty ridiculous in a 2 party system, where you would've thought the popular vote would be the most sensible and fair way to do it.

Not that we can criticise...

Indeed, it's no worse than FTPT.

The idea (as I am sure you know) was to ensure that the smaller states got representation in the government and were not just overruled by larger places like California.

Out of interest, we just had a vote in which the popular vote was for an option nobody likes - is it fair to not want one but to want to accept the other?

SB

OI! Trumpers on 16:44 - Feb 3 with 988 viewsDarth_Koont

Nowadays, I'm just filing details like that under Normal For Trump.

The Supreme Court stuff will kick off soon.
Ditto the UN.
And then there'll be the first genuine security challenge or foreign policy initiative.

Fun times.

Pronouns: He/Him

OI! Trumpers on 16:54 - Feb 3 with 962 viewsoldbluestu

No there is no excuse for being a student
[Redacted] on 20:47 - Feb 3 with 889 viewsvictorywilhappen

OI! Trumpers on 16:30 - Feb 3 by StokieBlue

Why to you have to extend a valid point to total nonsense?

Dictatorship? Seems you don't have a clue about the mean of the word. Starting to get annoying people throwing around nonsense hyperbole because it sounds cool.

Trump's a tool but you undermine your own arguments with such nonsense.

SB

[Redacted]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024