Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I can't resist. Come on then, your 3 words to describe tonight's result! (n/t) 21:57 - May 16 with 1469 viewshomer_123

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

I can't resist. Come on then, your 3 words to describe tonight's result! (n/t) on 21:58 - May 16 with 1225 viewsCoastalblue

Just completely perfect

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

I can't resist. Come on then, your 3 words to describe tonight's result! (n/t) on 21:58 - May 16 with 1217 viewsFrimleyBlue

Real underdog story

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

I can't resist. Come on then, your 3 words to describe tonight's result! (n/t) on 21:59 - May 16 with 1216 viewsSteve_M

Funny as fk.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Banter era over!!! (n/t) on 22:00 - May 16 with 1206 viewsBloots

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

I can't resist. Come on then, your 3 words to describe tonight's result! (n/t) on 22:00 - May 16 with 1201 viewsbuoyant

Unluckyyyyyy Sutton knob

UTT

I can't resist. Come on then, your 3 words to describe tonight's result! (n/t) on 22:01 - May 16 with 1188 viewsFoD_Blue

Perfect season completed!
I can't resist. Come on then, your 3 words to describe tonight's result! (n/t) on 22:02 - May 16 with 1159 viewsStewart27

Didn’t really participate
I can't resist. Come on then, your 3 words to describe tonight's result! (n/t) on 22:03 - May 16 with 1142 viewssuffolkpunchdrunk

Budgie Crumble! Bootiful!
Login to get fewer ads

I can't resist. Come on then, your 3 words to describe tonight's result! (n/t) on 22:04 - May 16 with 1132 viewsSitfcB

Absolutely bloody hilarious

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

I can't resist. Come on then, your 3 words to describe tonight's result! (n/t) on 22:04 - May 16 with 1127 viewsScuzzer

Not enough goals.

Established 1968

I can't resist. Come on then, your 3 words to describe tonight's result! (n/t) on 22:05 - May 16 with 1119 viewsblueasfook

Open bus cancelled

Hunk trapped in a slob's body.
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

I can't resist. Come on then, your 3 words to describe tonight's result! (n/t) on 22:05 - May 16 with 1115 viewsbritbiker

I can't resist. Come on then, your 3 words to describe tonight's result! (n/t) on 22:04 - May 16 by SitfcB

Absolutely bloody hilarious

Xmas keeps coming

Or

Participation parade tomorrow
I can't resist. Come on then, your 3 words to describe tonight's result! (n/t) on 22:15 - May 16 with 1039 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Diving Towards Obscurity

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

I can't resist. Come on then, your 3 words to describe tonight's result! (n/t) on 22:21 - May 16 with 999 viewsWeWereZombies

So long, farewell

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

I can't resist. Come on then, your 3 words to describe tonight's result! (n/t) on 22:22 - May 16 with 992 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Fifteen years haha.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

I can't resist. Come on then, your 3 words to describe tonight's result! (n/t) on 22:28 - May 16 with 955 viewsMJallday

Ha ha ha

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

I can't resist. Come on then, your 3 words to describe tonight's result! (n/t) on 22:28 - May 16 with 946 viewsbazza

Best season ever !!!
I can't resist. Come on then, your 3 words to describe tonight's result! (n/t) on 22:30 - May 16 with 938 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Norwich were shoite

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

I can't resist. Come on then, your 3 words to describe tonight's result! (n/t) on 22:31 - May 16 with 928 viewsboroughblue

Mind the gap
I can't resist. Come on then, your 3 words to describe tonight's result! (n/t) on 22:32 - May 16 with 916 viewsBLUEBEAT

Scrimmaging not enough

Poll: ACID, FUNK, ACID FUNK?

I can't resist. Come on then, your 3 words to describe tonight's result! (n/t) on 22:35 - May 16 with 895 viewsSE1blue

“Where are youuuuu?”

Poll: Should VAR be scrapped?
Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

I can't resist. Come on then, your 3 words to describe tonight's result! (n/t) on 22:50 - May 16 with 838 viewswkj

Feck the derby

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I can't resist. Come on then, your 3 words to describe tonight's result! (n/t) on 22:52 - May 16 with 829 viewsFBI

Can't stop laughing

Poll: The career progress of former town players is...

I can't resist. Come on then, your 3 words to describe tonight's result! (n/t) on 00:20 - May 17 with 753 viewsGarv

Always loved Leeds.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

I can't resist. Come on then, your 3 words to describe tonight's result! (n/t) on 02:08 - May 17 with 677 viewsStenvict

50 years undefeated

Poll: What will be announced first?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024