Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I just want to check 14:40 - May 15 with 828 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Everyone understands that people in football, especially managers, all tend to know each other and sit next to each other because of that, don't they?

Because on here you'd think there was a wide ranging conspiracy to get McKenna out of here.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

I just want to check on 14:47 - May 15 with 774 viewsSwansea_Blue

You mean they weren't embarking on a steamy, illicit affair? Damn, back to the drawing board on that particular rumour.

He was probably picking Kieran's brains on if there was a way to get Omari back for England
[Post edited 15 May 14:47]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I just want to check on 14:53 - May 15 with 721 viewsKeno

I have it on good authority that Kieran sitting with Gareth was a red herring and he was actually talking to Tom Hanks about making a film about the last 2 years at Town

From Here to Adversity

not only will be feature the playing side of the club there will be a love interest of a local journo once ostracised by the club finding love in the arm of Scarlett Johansson leading to eventual redemption. All very passionate and intense, enough to make your glasses steam up!!

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I just want to check on 14:59 - May 15 with 661 viewsOldsmoker

It's a great honour for a player to play for their country and we all know this 'cos every player who gets selected says so - it's the goto answer.

It's a pain in the butt for managers 'cos they lose the player for the international break and they may come back injured or worse, be envious of those at other clubs and want a transfer/more money.

Town haven't supplied anyone to England so Kieran doesn't bear any grudges with Southgate unlike all the other managers.
Maybe Kieran was the only manager who'd sit with him.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

I just want to check on 16:18 - May 15 with 436 viewsReus30

I just want to check on 14:47 - May 15 by Swansea_Blue

You mean they weren't embarking on a steamy, illicit affair? Damn, back to the drawing board on that particular rumour.

He was probably picking Kieran's brains on if there was a way to get Omari back for England
[Post edited 15 May 14:47]

Maybe Kieran has a waistcoat fetish....

In all seriousness, Southgate obviously wanted to chat about Leif and ask the best manager in the land how he would go about winning the Euros.
I just want to check on 16:22 - May 15 with 414 viewsMach_foreignBlue

'Because on here you'd think there was a wide ranging conspiracy to get McKenna out of here'.

Imagine if McKenna is at Old Trafford tonight and caught by Sky cameras. Guaranteed meltdown from some on here.
I just want to check on 16:25 - May 15 with 390 viewsKeno

I just want to check on 16:22 - May 15 by Mach_foreignBlue

'Because on here you'd think there was a wide ranging conspiracy to get McKenna out of here'.

Imagine if McKenna is at Old Trafford tonight and caught by Sky cameras. Guaranteed meltdown from some on here.

be even funnier if he rocks up at the Amex

would be very confusing!!!

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024