Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sub-human scum. 08:00 - May 14 with 3474 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

https://www.theguardian.com/world/article/2024/may/13/total-outrage-white-house-

'Police do not appear to have intervened to stop the looting, though four people including a minor were later reported to have been arrested.'

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Sub-human scum. on 10:00 - May 14 with 2641 viewsBent_double

Saw this on the news a couple of nights ago. Unbelievable. There really is no hope for that region, is there?

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Sub-human scum. on 10:57 - May 14 with 2523 viewsleitrimblue

Come on Banksy I'm sure there's just been a little misunderstanding. Possibly these settlers were just trying to help starving children in Gaza by helping deliver emergency food aid?
Perhaps they then accidentally dropped the food all over the road?
Have you also considered the possibility that the aid vehicles may then have independently and with no assistance possibly just self combusted?
Sub-human scum. on 11:20 - May 14 with 2464 viewsSwansea_Blue

Sub-human scum. on 10:00 - May 14 by Bent_double

Saw this on the news a couple of nights ago. Unbelievable. There really is no hope for that region, is there?

Almost tempted to go full Trump, build a wall around the whole lot and just leave them to it. I can't see there ever being a solution, but then I suppose we'd have said the same thing during the height of The Troubles for example. What else can you do but hope that ultimately diplomacy and sense prevails?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Sub-human scum. on 11:22 - May 14 with 2450 viewsnoggin

Sub-human scum. on 10:57 - May 14 by leitrimblue

Come on Banksy I'm sure there's just been a little misunderstanding. Possibly these settlers were just trying to help starving children in Gaza by helping deliver emergency food aid?
Perhaps they then accidentally dropped the food all over the road?
Have you also considered the possibility that the aid vehicles may then have independently and with no assistance possibly just self combusted?

Oooh, that will upset a few posters when they discover that it wasn't actually sabotage by those poor settlers who are just building houses so as they can live in peace and harmony with their Palestinian neighbours.

Poll: If KM goes now, will you applaud him when he returns with his new club?

Sub-human scum. on 11:38 - May 14 with 2369 viewspointofblue

Sub-human scum. on 11:20 - May 14 by Swansea_Blue

Almost tempted to go full Trump, build a wall around the whole lot and just leave them to it. I can't see there ever being a solution, but then I suppose we'd have said the same thing during the height of The Troubles for example. What else can you do but hope that ultimately diplomacy and sense prevails?

I was thinking of the Troubles this morning, but despite the horrific levels it reached, it never got this far. Northern Ireland was never blanket bombed by the British Government and left to starve. The IRA never carried out a single atrocity to the level of October 7th.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Sub-human scum. on 11:53 - May 14 with 2305 viewsSwansea_Blue

Sub-human scum. on 11:38 - May 14 by pointofblue

I was thinking of the Troubles this morning, but despite the horrific levels it reached, it never got this far. Northern Ireland was never blanket bombed by the British Government and left to starve. The IRA never carried out a single atrocity to the level of October 7th.

That's true, the atrocities being carried out here are off the scale. The Troubles seemed irreconcilable at the time, but maybe the hatred and differences in culture/values are far too great to be overcome in this case. It looks a lost cause to me. The 7th October Hamas massacre and the Israeli reprisals must be fueling at least one new generation of terrorists and militants. I don't see an answer, not when civilians and aid workers are being openly attacked and nobody seems able to do anything about it.

Sub-human scum. on 11:59 - May 14 with 2259 viewspointofblue

Sub-human scum. on 11:53 - May 14 by Swansea_Blue

That's true, the atrocities being carried out here are off the scale. The Troubles seemed irreconcilable at the time, but maybe the hatred and differences in culture/values are far too great to be overcome in this case. It looks a lost cause to me. The 7th October Hamas massacre and the Israeli reprisals must be fueling at least one new generation of terrorists and militants. I don't see an answer, not when civilians and aid workers are being openly attacked and nobody seems able to do anything about it.

Is it a case of being able or being willing?

The US and, to an extent Germany could pull rank on Israel but cutting off supplies of weapons. Iran could do the same with Hamas. If they work together (US, Germany, Iran), they could end this tomorrow and force a ceasefire simply through lack of supplies.

Another difference to the Troubles is this is a proxy war, being fought between the West and Iran. There is vested interest whereas there wasn't the same desperation to "not lose" when it came to Northern Ireland. Other than perhaps the US, who treaded carefully, there wasn't the same level of interest or investment from the international community towards either side.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Sub-human scum. on 12:02 - May 14 with 2233 viewsJ2BLUE

Yep, disgusting behaviour.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

Sub-human scum. on 12:07 - May 14 with 2176 viewsgiant_stow

Sub-human scum. on 11:22 - May 14 by noggin

Oooh, that will upset a few posters when they discover that it wasn't actually sabotage by those poor settlers who are just building houses so as they can live in peace and harmony with their Palestinian neighbours.

Maybe I missed it, but I don't think I've ever read a post on here defending the settlers.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Sub-human scum. on 12:12 - May 14 with 2132 viewsSwansea_Blue

Sub-human scum. on 11:59 - May 14 by pointofblue

Is it a case of being able or being willing?

The US and, to an extent Germany could pull rank on Israel but cutting off supplies of weapons. Iran could do the same with Hamas. If they work together (US, Germany, Iran), they could end this tomorrow and force a ceasefire simply through lack of supplies.

Another difference to the Troubles is this is a proxy war, being fought between the West and Iran. There is vested interest whereas there wasn't the same desperation to "not lose" when it came to Northern Ireland. Other than perhaps the US, who treaded carefully, there wasn't the same level of interest or investment from the international community towards either side.

It's way out of may area of understanding, but I'm assuming it's a lack of being wiling to hamstring Israel. Given Iran's 'Ring of Fire' closing in around Israel, it would hurt western interests and influence in the region to put too much pressure on Israel. Are the Palestinian's lives essentially the collateral cost for maintaining our involvement in the area and checking Iran's ambitions?

Maybe? As I say, outside of my understanding. It just depresses me that lives are thrown away so easily/cheaply. I can't imagine what must be missing from the human soul in these people who are willing to inflict such violence on others.

Sub-human scum. on 12:14 - May 14 with 2117 viewsnoggin

Sub-human scum. on 12:07 - May 14 by giant_stow

Maybe I missed it, but I don't think I've ever read a post on here defending the settlers.

You're right but this was a little dig at Lowie, who believed a Tweet about the death toll in Gaza , being much lower than previously stated. He stated that the new lower death toll would upset a few posters (how could fewer deaths upset anyone?). Unfortunately for him, he didn't fact check the info.
[Post edited 14 May 12:17]

Sub-human scum. on 13:08 - May 14 with 1889 viewsGlasgowBlue

Sub-human scum. on 12:02 - May 14 by J2BLUE

Yep, disgusting behaviour.

Indeed. The illegal settlements should either be demolished or the residents should integrate into an independent Palestinian state. The settlements are a breeding ground for far right ultra religious extremism.

If these c**ts have been arrested then I hope they feel the full force of the law.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Sub-human scum. on 13:47 - May 14 with 1762 viewsGlasgowBlue

Sub-human scum. on 12:07 - May 14 by giant_stow

You are correct. You haven't.

Iron Lion Zion

Sub-human scum. on 13:51 - May 14 with 1781 viewsJ2BLUE

Sub-human scum. on 13:08 - May 14 by GlasgowBlue

Indeed. The illegal settlements should either be demolished or the residents should integrate into an independent Palestinian state. The settlements are a breeding ground for far right ultra religious extremism.

If these c**ts have been arrested then I hope they feel the full force of the law.

Isn't it nice to be able to look at situations and judge them entirely on the facts rather than just supporting or opposing people based on which 'side' they are on?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Sub-human scum. on 13:54 - May 14 with 1751 viewsBlueNomad

Genocide by any other name. it is clear that to the right-wing the land they want should have all trace of Palestinians removed. (I won't print how they describe it.)

Netanyahu will be out next election so there is some hope.
Sub-human scum. on 13:57 - May 14 with 1697 viewsfooters

Sub-human scum. on 13:51 - May 14 by J2BLUE

Isn't it nice to be able to look at situations and judge them entirely on the facts rather than just supporting or opposing people based on which 'side' they are on?

Facts and source evaluation aren't exactly two posters' hot topic today, sadly J.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Sub-human scum. on 14:12 - May 14 with 1562 viewsGlasgowBlue

Indeed. I am pro Zionist, anti Hamas, anti Netanyahu, pro Palestine, pro 2 state solution.

This appears to be very complicated for some people.
[Post edited 14 May 14:16]

Iron Lion Zion

Sub-human scum. on 14:17 - May 14 with 1544 viewsnoggin

Sub-human scum. on 12:14 - May 14 by noggin

You're right but this was a little dig at Lowie, who believed a Tweet about the death toll in Gaza , being much lower than previously stated. He stated that the new lower death toll would upset a few posters (how could fewer deaths upset anyone?). Unfortunately for him, he didn't fact check the info.
[Post edited 14 May 12:17]

State of the downvote list here, for a factual post 😂

Sub-human scum. on 14:20 - May 14 with 1516 viewsfooters

Sub-human scum. on 14:17 - May 14 by noggin

State of the downvote list here, for a factual post 😂

I hear being premature happens to a lot of older men.

Just a shame that it was premature gloating about Palestinian civilian death numbers.

Barrel. Bottom. Of.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Sub-human scum. on 14:23 - May 14 with 1495 viewsnoggin

Sub-human scum. on 14:20 - May 14 by footers

Just a shame that it was premature gloating about Palestinian civilian death numbers.

Barrel. Bottom. Of.

2 posters were clearly desperate for it to be true so that they could gloat. Now they're being backed up by their little gang of elites.
[Post edited 14 May 14:24]

Sub-human scum. on 14:35 - May 14 with 1414 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Sub-human scum. on 13:08 - May 14 by GlasgowBlue

Unlikely though isn't it when you consider that their government have armed them.

Sub-human scum. on 14:36 - May 14 with 1406 viewsnoggin

Sub-human scum. on 14:20 - May 14 by footers

Barrel. Bottom. Of.

A 30 second Google search could have saved them the embarrassment and shame.

Sub-human scum. on 14:36 - May 14 with 1405 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Well there's a straw man!

Sub-human scum. on 14:39 - May 14 with 1351 viewsStokieBlue

Context is also important though.

On this occasion what you cite is definitely the case but earlier today the same poster as well as another both posted rather horrible posts which were entirely narrative driven and based on false information and aimed at a certain section of the forum that they then had to retract.

So to say that some posters base posts on facts whilst implying that others don't seems to be cherry picking which posts you are considering.

SB

Avatar - M51 - The Whirlpool Galaxy - Taken on 29th April 2024

Sub-human scum. on 14:39 - May 14 with 1348 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Sub-human scum. on 14:12 - May 14 by GlasgowBlue

Indeed. I am pro Zionist, anti Hamas, anti Netanyahu, pro Palestine, pro 2 state solution.

This appears to be very complicated for some people.
[Post edited 14 May 14:16]

....and resistant to a ceasefire!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024