Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Josh Sargent is in the same playground as me 16:13 - May 13 with 1849 viewsDeepBlueSea

Quick, what do I do?
Josh Sargent is in the same playground as me on 16:15 - May 13 with 1815 viewsMrPorterloo

say something that will put him off thursday
Josh Sargent is in the same playground as me on 16:15 - May 13 with 1810 viewsKeno

Tell him if he throws the match on Thursday there is a good chance a decent premier league will come in for him

Poll: IF TWTD was a constituency who'd you vote for?
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Josh Sargent is in the same playground as me on 16:16 - May 13 with 1802 views_clive_baker_

Ask him why he's rolling around on the floor and ruining your game of hopscotch?
Josh Sargent is in the same playground as me on 16:21 - May 13 with 1747 viewshype313

Have you seen the film American History X?

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Josh Sargent is in the same playground as me on 16:21 - May 13 with 1740 viewsDeepBlueSea

Josh Sargent is in the same playground as me on 16:15 - May 13 by Keno

Tell him if he throws the match on Thursday there is a good chance a decent premier league will come in for him

This is a good suggestion!
Josh Sargent is in the same playground as me on 16:32 - May 13 with 1640 viewsJ2BLUE

Ask him to go on the other side of the seesaw?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Josh Sargent is in the same playground as me on 16:37 - May 13 with 1588 viewsIllinoisblue

I’m thinking of the scene, also in a playground, from After Life, when the Gervais character gives out the “tubby ginger c**t” insult.

Maybe say hello first, then ease into it.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Josh Sargent is in the same playground as me on 16:43 - May 13 with 1533 viewsMK1

Go over, say hello, and then tell him Norwich are sh1t. Calmly walk away.
Login to get fewer ads

Josh Sargent is in the same playground as me on 17:07 - May 13 with 1396 viewsBlueBoots

Ask him what stuff Cam Burgess has in his pocket?

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

Josh Sargent is in the same playground as me on 17:10 - May 13 with 1365 viewsFrimleyBlue

Ask him what's it like playing for the small club in East Anglia.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Josh Sargent is in the same playground as me on 18:24 - May 13 with 1093 viewsCheltenham_Blue

So....what did you do?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Josh Sargent is in the same playground as me on 18:44 - May 13 with 1019 viewsDeepBlueSea

Josh Sargent is in the same playground as me on 18:24 - May 13 by Cheltenham_Blue

So....what did you do?

I did, absolutely nothing. Said hello. He is limping btw. Was very proud of my son for saying he had no interest in meeting him, especially when all the Norwich supporting kids in his class were having kittens.
Josh Sargent is in the same playground as me on 19:05 - May 13 with 912 viewsPencilpete

Josh Sargent is in the same playground as me on 18:44 - May 13 by DeepBlueSea

I did, absolutely nothing. Said hello. He is limping btw. Was very proud of my son for saying he had no interest in meeting him, especially when all the Norwich supporting kids in his class were having kittens.

Don’t say anything to begin with just kick him in the balls

Then say “NOW you’ve got a reason to roll around on the floor”
Josh Sargent is in the same playground as me on 19:11 - May 13 with 875 viewstextbackup

Shout ‘Ronald McDonald is a paedo’

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Josh Sargent is in the same playground as me on 19:19 - May 13 with 783 viewsMullet

Take a swing

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Josh Sargent is in the same playground as me on 19:28 - May 13 with 736 viewsKeno

Josh Sargent is in the same playground as me on 19:19 - May 13 by Mullet

Take a swing

I'm surprised at you for suggesting someone steal school playground equipment

start saying things like that and you on the way to sliding down a slippery slope

Poll: IF TWTD was a constituency who'd you vote for?
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024