Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Don Goodman 12:16 - May 12 with 2723 viewsArmaghBlue

Appears to have a hard on for the scum this afternoon. He is cringeworthy.
I noticed that too.... on 12:19 - May 12 with 2677 viewsBloots

....thought I was imagining it, then I remembered he is totally clueless and a massive tosser.

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

Don Goodman on 12:20 - May 12 with 2649 viewsBLUEBEAT

It’s his way of having a dig at us without mentioning us.

Woolfenden told me this.

Poll: W or W

Don Goodman on 12:22 - May 12 with 2633 viewsScuzzer

Well what do you expect after he was called out by Woolfy. Some feeble attempt at a come back to him.
A woman scorned and all that. 🙂

Established 1968

Don Goodman on 12:26 - May 12 with 2583 viewsJimmy86

His opinion changes like the wind! The bloke is a complete and utter whopper! Norwich Vs Leeds is bad enough, then you add that tosser into the mix... So many scammers in one place!!
I noticed that too.... on 12:38 - May 12 with 2476 viewsLRB84UK

I noticed that too.... on 12:19 - May 12 by Bloots

....thought I was imagining it, then I remembered he is totally clueless and a massive tosser.

Just said about Rowe "he's been outstanding all season and certainly enjoyed himself in the east anglia Derby and scoring those two goals at portman road" did that really need bringing up?!
I noticed that too.... on 12:40 - May 12 with 2448 viewsJimmy86

I noticed that too.... on 12:38 - May 12 by LRB84UK

Just said about Rowe "he's been outstanding all season and certainly enjoyed himself in the east anglia Derby and scoring those two goals at portman road" did that really need bringing up?!

That was Daniel Mann... None of the Sky lot wanted to see us promoted..
Don Goodman on 12:42 - May 12 with 2409 viewsgainsboroughblue

We've done our talking on the pitch. We are up. Let's forget about him. Can't say I'm a fan of all this back and forth.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

I noticed that too.... on 12:57 - May 12 with 2260 viewsChurchman

I don’t think we will be on his Christmas card list. I’ll try and contain the disappointment.

Awful pundit in a sea of awful pundits.
Login to get fewer ads

Don Goodman on 13:06 - May 12 with 2186 viewsNeedhamChris

It's going to be a bit of a squeeze in some of our fans heads now if Don Goodman has moved in alongside Chris Sutton.

Poll: Who will Kieran McKenna be managing on 1st August 2024

Don Goodman on 13:40 - May 12 with 2048 viewsWickets

Don Goodman on 12:20 - May 12 by BLUEBEAT

It’s his way of having a dig at us without mentioning us.

Woolfenden told me this.

But he has managed to tell us we lost at Carrot Rd at least 3 times !
Don Goodman on 14:04 - May 12 with 1944 viewsPinewoodblue

Read his pre match comments in Yorkshire Post. Reckons Leeds were favourites , as they were the form team ( false 4pts from 6 games) then went into say it was a lottery.

The good news of course is he doesn’t have much to do with Premier League games.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

I noticed that too.... on 16:44 - May 12 with 1639 viewslazyblue

That was the other commentator
Don Goodman on 17:00 - May 12 with 1576 viewsParisBlue

Don Goodman on 13:06 - May 12 by NeedhamChris

It's going to be a bit of a squeeze in some of our fans heads now if Don Goodman has moved in alongside Chris Sutton.

We've got Chris Sutton's weekly premier league predictions to look forward to next season. Hurrah...

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

I noticed that too.... on 17:28 - May 12 with 1484 viewsJ2BLUE

Some of you really need to get thicker skin before next season.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I noticed that too.... on 17:34 - May 12 with 1444 viewsNeedhamChris

I noticed that too.... on 17:28 - May 12 by J2BLUE

Some of you really need to get thicker skin before next season.

They make it soooo easy for the people they're moaning about.

Chris Sutton's predictions are going to cause no end of blubbing.

I noticed that too.... on 17:45 - May 12 with 1390 viewsKeno

I noticed that too.... on 17:34 - May 12 by NeedhamChris

let me edit that for you

Chris Sutton Knob's predictions are going to cause no end of blubbing.

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Don Goodman on 19:23 - May 12 with 1202 viewsNutkins_Return

This is all a bit tinpot in my opinion. He's a bit of a lemon but couldn't care less about Don Goodman. Think he's just generally not great rather than having it in for Ipswich. The main commentator brought up Rowe in the Derby and I actually think Don didn't take the bait and stayed clear of it.

Let's move on. Continuing a weird feud with a sky Pundit or sky coverage isn't a great idea.
I noticed that too.... on 19:31 - May 12 with 1175 viewsMVBlue

I distinctly remember Chris Sutton calling Ipswich the 'crisis club' on BT sport some years ago. I expect him to alter his stance and acknowledge what we are and the progression. He'll have to grit his teeth and admit we are decent.

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

I noticed that too.... on 19:48 - May 12 with 1124 viewspointofblue

I noticed that too.... on 19:31 - May 12 by MVBlue

I distinctly remember Chris Sutton calling Ipswich the 'crisis club' on BT sport some years ago. I expect him to alter his stance and acknowledge what we are and the progression. He'll have to grit his teeth and admit we are decent.

He did even after we lost at Carrow Road. Said what an excellent season we were having nonetheless.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

I noticed that too.... on 07:55 - May 13 with 872 viewstextbackup

Why do people care so much? I don’t get it.

We get so many nice comments from others. Matey on sky yesterday brought us up 3/4 times in a complimentary manner.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

I noticed that too.... on 09:46 - May 13 with 741 viewsNeedhamChris

I noticed that too.... on 07:55 - May 13 by textbackup

Why do people care so much? I don’t get it.

We get so many nice comments from others. Matey on sky yesterday brought us up 3/4 times in a complimentary manner.

I don't either. We've had the most positive press we've had in a long time and people are upset because Don Goodman hasn't spent the season saying how good we are. Why does it matter?

RE: Sutton - he's smarter than those who foam at the mouth about him. There's a really basic pattern of;

Chris Sutton says something deliberately provocative --> some of our fans get really riled up and give him the response he is hoping for --> Chris Sutton then says something else --> and so it continues...

I noticed that too.... on 10:00 - May 13 with 679 viewsMach_foreignBlue

I noticed that too.... on 09:46 - May 13 by NeedhamChris

I don't either. We've had the most positive press we've had in a long time and people are upset because Don Goodman hasn't spent the season saying how good we are. Why does it matter?

RE: Sutton - he's smarter than those who foam at the mouth about him. There's a really basic pattern of;

Chris Sutton says something deliberately provocative --> some of our fans get really riled up and give him the response he is hoping for --> Chris Sutton then says something else --> and so it continues...

Sutton has been 'successful' in winding some Town fans up. Why these people bother that much I don't know.

Wonder how they are going to cope with Sutton predictions next season as he'll be writing us off week in week out.
I noticed that too.... on 10:08 - May 13 with 648 viewsChurchman

I noticed that too.... on 09:46 - May 13 by NeedhamChris

Who cares what pundits say. Re Goodman, he’s had his say, our players have had their say, it’s done. He will be dribbling away on the EFL stuff next year, just as numbnuts Sutton will be doing for the PL - along with the rest.

Sutton’s predictions are just as hopeless as everyone else’s hence ignoring him, them and the rest is the best way to go.

To be promotion happy generous, while Sutton comes across as a complete bellend, I thought his punditry on the game at PR was pretty good.

I’ll get my coat.
I noticed that too.... on 10:34 - May 13 with 588 viewsBlueNomad

I noticed that too.... on 10:08 - May 13 by Churchman

Who cares what pundits say. Re Goodman, he’s had his say, our players have had their say, it’s done. He will be dribbling away on the EFL stuff next year, just as numbnuts Sutton will be doing for the PL - along with the rest.

Sutton’s predictions are just as hopeless as everyone else’s hence ignoring him, them and the rest is the best way to go.

To be promotion happy generous, while Sutton comes across as a complete bellend, I thought his punditry on the game at PR was pretty good.

I’ll get my coat.

Sutton usually gets beaten on his PL predictions by pop stars most of us haven't heard of!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024