Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Biggest myth - norwich have a loyal fanbase 19:08 - May 8 with 6700 viewstextbackup

https://tickets.canaries.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/VisualSeatSelectionBoos

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Biggest myth - norwich have a loyal fanbase on 19:09 - May 8 with 4161 viewsZx1988

£36 all areas probably has had something to do with it as well. Speaking to some Norwich-supporting chums, hiking the prices for this particular match hasn't gone down all that well.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Biggest myth - norwich have a loyal fanbase on 19:12 - May 8 with 4081 viewsjontysnut

Biggest myth - norwich have a loyal fanbase on 19:09 - May 8 by Zx1988

£36 all areas probably has had something to do with it as well. Speaking to some Norwich-supporting chums, hiking the prices for this particular match hasn't gone down all that well.

Wait till they pay £47 at Leeds
Biggest myth - norwich have a loyal fanbase on 19:17 - May 8 with 4042 viewstextbackup

You spend all season supporting a team, then don’t go because a ticket is £5-10 more for the biggest game of them all?! Weird logic

Biggest myth - norwich have a loyal fanbase on 19:19 - May 8 with 4011 viewsEastTownBlue

Biggest myth - norwich have a loyal fanbase on 19:12 - May 8 by jontysnut

Wait till they pay £47 at Leeds

£36 up there too so some kind of agreement in place.
Biggest myth - norwich have a loyal fanbase on 19:20 - May 8 with 4006 viewsunbelievablue

Not on general yet, just to members at the mo. Still, mad they don't have enough members to sell out quickly.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

Biggest myth - norwich have a loyal fanbase on 19:24 - May 8 with 3949 viewstextbackup

Biggest myth - norwich have a loyal fanbase on 19:20 - May 8 by unbelievablue

Not on general yet, just to members at the mo. Still, mad they don't have enough members to sell out quickly.

As the kids would say, there are levels to this game

Biggest myth - norwich have a loyal fanbase on 19:25 - May 8 with 3937 viewsNthQldITFC

Four days away from a play-off game and they haven't sold out!!! Not sure what are their busy sections usually, but if you click on the end sections there are loads unsold, well there must be literally thousands of seats still unsold. I mean, we take the piss, I take the piss, but that is appalling!

I can't quite believe it. As for the prices being a bit higher - what difference does a couple of quid make to true fans. Price of one of Delia's cheesy flaps at most.

Unreal.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Biggest myth - norwich have a loyal fanbase on 19:29 - May 8 with 3894 viewsSwansea_Blue

Biggest myth - norwich have a loyal fanbase on 19:25 - May 8 by NthQldITFC

Four days away from a play-off game and they haven't sold out!!! Not sure what are their busy sections usually, but if you click on the end sections there are loads unsold, well there must be literally thousands of seats still unsold. I mean, we take the piss, I take the piss, but that is appalling!

I can't quite believe it. As for the prices being a bit higher - what difference does a couple of quid make to true fans. Price of one of Delia's cheesy flaps at most.

Unreal.

I had to queue almost from Lowestoft to get tickets for the Bolton semi-final (not quite but it felt like it).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Biggest myth - norwich have a loyal fanbase on 19:36 - May 8 with 3819 viewsSitfcB

Biggest myth - norwich have a loyal fanbase on 19:19 - May 8 by EastTownBlue

£36 up there too so some kind of agreement in place.

Leeds fans were moaning about the prices. Hahahaha.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Biggest myth - norwich have a loyal fanbase on 19:42 - May 8 with 3756 viewsfarkenhell

Thanks texters. I made the mistake of clicking on that link. And now my eyes hurt!
Biggest myth - norwich have a loyal fanbase on 19:43 - May 8 with 3758 viewsredrickstuhaart

The whole attendance thing is a myth. Much like their suggestion that theirs is different to towns and our recent surge is plastic. A quick look at the stats shows they had the same surge when winning div 2 and have maintained since due to yoyoing and initially a waiting lit for Pl sts. It will now tail off without promotion.
Biggest myth - norwich have a loyal fanbase on 19:50 - May 8 with 3703 viewspennblue

Biggest myth - norwich have a loyal fanbase on 19:20 - May 8 by unbelievablue

I know of 4 going in the home end, two ipswich and two leeds

So thats another 4 you can knock off

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

Biggest myth - norwich have a loyal fanbase on 19:53 - May 8 with 3675 viewsChurchman

Personally, I don’t think £36 is too much for a game of that magnitude. No idea what their normal pricing is and of course and everyone’s circumstances are different.
Biggest myth - norwich have a loyal fanbase on 19:58 - May 8 with 3637 viewsLeaky

Haven't they had to come an arrangement wit Leeds over this as Leeds fans also complaining about ticket prices
Biggest myth - norwich have a loyal fanbase on 19:58 - May 8 with 3629 viewsbazza

Biggest myth - norwich have a loyal fanbase on 19:17 - May 8 by textbackup

You spend all season supporting a team, then don’t go because a ticket is £5-10 more for the biggest game of them all?! Weird logic

I find the fact he’s got Norwich supporting chums, far more concerning..
Biggest myth - norwich have a loyal fanbase on 20:01 - May 8 with 3597 viewsLeaky

Biggest myth - norwich have a loyal fanbase on 19:25 - May 8 by NthQldITFC

Unreal.

Talking of Delia's cheesy flaps about to eat dinner now lost my apatite, Thanks mate
Biggest myth - norwich have a loyal fanbase on 20:16 - May 8 with 3433 viewsChurchman

Biggest myth - norwich have a loyal fanbase on 20:01 - May 8 by Leaky

Talking of Delia's cheesy flaps about to eat dinner now lost my apatite, Thanks mate

I’ve finished my dinner and hope I don’t see it again after reading about Delia’s cheesy flaps 😱
Biggest myth - norwich have a loyal fanbase on 20:17 - May 8 with 3436 viewsredrickstuhaart

Biggest myth - norwich have a loyal fanbase on 19:43 - May 8 by redrickstuhaart

The whole attendance thing is a myth. Much like their suggestion that theirs is different to towns and our recent surge is plastic. A quick look at the stats shows they had the same surge when winning div 2 and have maintained since due to yoyoing and initially a waiting lit for Pl sts. It will now tail off without promotion.

http://european-football-statistics.co.uk/attnclub/league/norc.htm
Biggest myth - norwich have a loyal fanbase on 20:20 - May 8 with 3393 viewsNthQldITFC

Biggest myth - norwich have a loyal fanbase on 20:17 - May 8 by redrickstuhaart

http://european-football-statistics.co.uk/attnclub/league/norc.htm

1995 wants its website back - my eyes hurt.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Biggest myth - norwich have a loyal fanbase on 20:28 - May 8 with 3316 viewsredrickstuhaart

Biggest myth - norwich have a loyal fanbase on 20:20 - May 8 by NthQldITFC

1995 wants its website back - my eyes hurt.

Just enlarge! They averaged mid teens until that div 2 winning season.
Biggest myth - norwich have a loyal fanbase on 20:46 - May 8 with 3215 viewsSitfcB

lollers.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Biggest myth - norwich have a loyal fanbase on 20:53 - May 8 with 3170 viewspointofblue

Biggest myth - norwich have a loyal fanbase on 20:46 - May 8 by SitfcB

lollers.

Seemingly it'll be a case of see the bus then sod off home.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Biggest myth - norwich have a loyal fanbase on 20:59 - May 8 with 3126 viewsArnieM

Biggest myth - norwich have a loyal fanbase on 20:46 - May 8 by SitfcB

lollers.

Lol, Forever in our shadow.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Biggest myth - norwich have a loyal fanbase on 21:09 - May 8 with 3059 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

The robbers charged us £40

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

Biggest myth - norwich have a loyal fanbase on 21:10 - May 8 with 3044 viewstextbackup

Biggest myth - norwich have a loyal fanbase on 19:53 - May 8 by Churchman

Personally, I don’t think £36 is too much for a game of that magnitude. No idea what their normal pricing is and of course and everyone’s circumstances are different.

I’m guessing if the were to reach the final that they’ll not turn noses up when being charged £30-60 a ticket

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024