Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sheaf 15:34 - May 5 with 1515 viewsFrimleyBlue

Tbf. We will have many many links as shown already today.

This one player wise isn't a bad shout.

Also saw delap available for sale from city..

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Sheaf on 15:36 - May 5 with 1471 viewssouthnorfolkblue

And Downes...

We're going to be linked with everyone 😂😂

Poll: Our final position

Sheaf on 15:58 - May 5 with 1319 viewsClutch

Downes or Sheaf would be good.

I think early buys are essential too to get them knitted in with the squad.

Then a brute of a centre back, a right back, a left back, a striker and a keeper.
Sheaf on 16:11 - May 5 with 1219 viewsBloomBlue

You will get these rumours 20 times a day, every day from now.
I e en had someone ping me earlier who claimed a source at Man U has told him we're in for Donny van de Beek. Based on the fact McKenna had a really good working relationship with Beek when at Man U. Geez how much money do people think we're going to spend on players
Sheaf on 16:15 - May 5 with 1177 viewsExiled2Surrey

Sheaf on 16:11 - May 5 by BloomBlue

You will get these rumours 20 times a day, every day from now.
I e en had someone ping me earlier who claimed a source at Man U has told him we're in for Donny van de Beek. Based on the fact McKenna had a really good working relationship with Beek when at Man U. Geez how much money do people think we're going to spend on players

£125m is the incremental revenue according to Kieran Maguire.... what he didn't say is how much the wage bill etc sucks up of that, and clearly we will have a business plan etc. But our days of being outbid by Coventry or messed around by Blackburn are over, for a year at least!
Sheaf on 16:21 - May 5 with 1136 viewsFrimleyBlue

Sheaf on 16:15 - May 5 by Exiled2Surrey

£125m is the incremental revenue according to Kieran Maguire.... what he didn't say is how much the wage bill etc sucks up of that, and clearly we will have a business plan etc. But our days of being outbid by Coventry or messed around by Blackburn are over, for a year at least!

Thanks. Just seen that

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Sheaf on 16:27 - May 5 with 1096 viewsWoolfenthen

Morsy was tapping up at end of game on Tuesday def info
Sheaf on 16:33 - May 5 with 1032 viewsNthQldITFC

Sheaf on 15:58 - May 5 by Clutch

Downes or Sheaf would be good.

I think early buys are essential too to get them knitted in with the squad.

Then a brute of a centre back, a right back, a left back, a striker and a keeper.

Yup, we've got a two week(?) window where one further side (from four) to get promoted doesn't know it, and two further sides (from three) to get relegated don't know it. So seven unsure sides in total who would be shopping in similar markets.

We might well be the most attractive of them anyway, but I would also think players if approached by us now would be keen to make a commitment rather than wait to see if they get a better offer.

I had to look at the old Premier League table to work all that out and I have now updated my ITFC table and fixtures bookmarks. It seems like only yesterday I was editing www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/league-one to www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/championship - bloody inconsiderate of Town if you ask me.
[Post edited 5 May 16:37]

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Sheaf on 16:40 - May 5 with 970 viewsWakh

There was a lengthy conversation between Moreau and him at the end of the Coventry game. Looked a little more than, well played.
Login to get fewer ads

Sheaf on 17:11 - May 5 with 815 viewscbower

Rumours will abound but this is one I hope is true. I've said it elsewhere, Sheaf is a fine player.

bluescouser

Sheaf on 17:17 - May 5 with 781 viewsMetal_Hacker

He could be quite a safe player Sheaf

Poll: If it were one or the other

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024