Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How many points will we get from Coventry and Huddersfield? 11:20 - Apr 29 with 1239 viewsBlueBlood90

How many points will we get from Coventry and Huddersfield?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: How many points will we get from Coventry and Huddersfield?

How many points will we get from Coventry and Huddersfield? on 11:22 - Apr 29 with 1193 viewsEuropablue

At least 4!
How many points will we get from Coventry and Huddersfield? on 11:30 - Apr 29 with 1145 viewsSteve_M

You should have included five to act as a test (albeit at a risk of people thinking you couldn't count).

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

How many points will we get from Coventry and Huddersfield? on 11:54 - Apr 29 with 1042 viewsRyorry

Bloody well hope I'm proved wrong!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

How many points will we get from Coventry and Huddersfield? on 12:07 - Apr 29 with 973 viewscharlie1

A nerve-shredding 6.
How many points will we get from Coventry and Huddersfield? on 12:18 - Apr 29 with 916 viewsBlueBadger

SIX POINTS SIX GOALS

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

How many points will we get from Coventry and Huddersfield? on 12:32 - Apr 29 with 870 viewsBossy

A very, very comfy 6 points. We'll win against Coventry with a little bit of a fight from them. Huddersfield will be easy, an early goal and they'll just sit back and let it happen.

It won't even be needed though, as Southampton will get a draw or even possibly a win against an incredibly shaky Leeds team. The crowd will get desperate and be booing at half time.
How many points will we get from Coventry and Huddersfield? on 12:37 - Apr 29 with 848 viewsJ2BLUE

How many points will we get from Coventry and Huddersfield? on 12:32 - Apr 29 by Bossy

A very, very comfy 6 points. We'll win against Coventry with a little bit of a fight from them. Huddersfield will be easy, an early goal and they'll just sit back and let it happen.

It won't even be needed though, as Southampton will get a draw or even possibly a win against an incredibly shaky Leeds team. The crowd will get desperate and be booing at half time.

Thank god we have McKenna in charge who will be treating these teams with the respect they deserve and not our overconfident fans.

FWIW I think we will get second but don't think either game will be easy.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

How many points will we get from Coventry and Huddersfield? on 12:46 - Apr 29 with 804 viewsBossy

How many points will we get from Coventry and Huddersfield? on 12:37 - Apr 29 by J2BLUE

Thank god we have McKenna in charge who will be treating these teams with the respect they deserve and not our overconfident fans.

I've been very measured all season and predicted losses and draws where we've won. This is how I see the remaining fixtures of the season. By all means predict something else.

As you're aware, I'm not doing the pre-game or half-time pep talks, nor am I picking the team or have any contact with the team what-so-ever.
Login to get fewer ads

How many points will we get from Coventry and Huddersfield? on 12:49 - Apr 29 with 788 viewsWhos_blue

Well, someone here doesn't fancy our chances very much!

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

How many points will we get from Coventry and Huddersfield? on 12:52 - Apr 29 with 761 views_clive_baker_

Genuinely, I think 6.

Really do think we'll have a sting in our tail tomorrow night. We've not won a game for 4 weeks, since the Sarmiento winner against Saints, and I think tomorrow night is when that changes. We'll be absolutely pumped off the back of Saturday night, with some residual freshness from the 2 week break that came before it. I think we'll win 1-0, Keiffer Moore with the goal.

That would mean we go in to Huddersfield knowing a point is enough, but the forecast looks decent and I'm convinced we always play better when the sun is out. It'll be Exeter all over again albeit with a less convincing scoreline. 2-0 Town. Chaplin and Burns.
How many points will we get from Coventry and Huddersfield? on 12:58 - Apr 29 with 727 viewsRyorry

How many points will we get from Coventry and Huddersfield? on 12:49 - Apr 29 by Whos_blue

Self-protective pessimism - defence against mega disappointment. Sorry.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

How many points will we get from Coventry and Huddersfield? on 15:17 - Apr 29 with 555 viewsEuropablue

How many points will we get from Coventry and Huddersfield? on 11:30 - Apr 29 by Steve_M

You should have included five to act as a test (albeit at a risk of people thinking you couldn't count).

I was thinking the same thing!
How many points will we get from Coventry and Huddersfield? on 15:28 - Apr 29 with 531 viewsEuropablue

How many points will we get from Coventry and Huddersfield? on 12:49 - Apr 29 by Whos_blue

Some people are just pessimistic as a coping mechanism because the town are going up!
How many points will we get from Coventry and Huddersfield? on 15:30 - Apr 29 with 524 viewsSwansea_Blue

Opta wants to know why there isn't an option for 5...

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

How many points will we get from Coventry and Huddersfield? on 15:32 - Apr 29 with 517 viewsEuropablue

How many points will we get from Coventry and Huddersfield? on 12:37 - Apr 29 by J2BLUE

It's totally fine for fans to be super optimistic. Two wins from two is well within the realms of possibility. It's not disrespectful to say that we think we will win two matches to secure promotion against two sides who have nothing to play for.
I'm confident of two wins, but I'll be happy with a draw against Coventry.
How many points will we get from Coventry and Huddersfield? on 15:42 - Apr 29 with 456 viewsJakeITFC

How many points will we get from Coventry and Huddersfield? on 12:52 - Apr 29 by _clive_baker_

Genuinely, I think 6.

Really do think we'll have a sting in our tail tomorrow night. We've not won a game for 4 weeks, since the Sarmiento winner against Saints, and I think tomorrow night is when that changes. We'll be absolutely pumped off the back of Saturday night, with some residual freshness from the 2 week break that came before it. I think we'll win 1-0, Keiffer Moore with the goal.

That would mean we go in to Huddersfield knowing a point is enough, but the forecast looks decent and I'm convinced we always play better when the sun is out. It'll be Exeter all over again albeit with a less convincing scoreline. 2-0 Town. Chaplin and Burns.

After such a tubthumping opening to the paragraph I was expecting your prediction to be a bit wider than 1-0 tomorrow!
How many points will we get from Coventry and Huddersfield? on 16:12 - Apr 29 with 385 viewsGlasgowBlue

I've said for a couple of months that we will finish on 96 and Leeds on 92. Leeds can only finish on 90, 91 or 93 but I'm sticking with us on 96. So six from six.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024