Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Happy with a point 22:09 - Apr 27 with 1072 viewsibbleobble

I’ll take another one Tuesday night too. Not sure we looked any sharper than Hull for all that time off but good to have Hirst and Burns back. It’ll be interesting to see how those fatigue levels fair on Tuesday. All the pressure would have been off had it not been for some poor keeping tonight. Oh well.
Happy with a point on 22:11 - Apr 27 with 1024 viewspointofblue

I think that's possibly the most disappointing thing for me. So much 'running on empty' but Hull looked just as fresh as us at the end despite having played more over the last couple of weeks.

Would have taken a draw at kick off but... bleurgh.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Happy with a point on 22:11 - Apr 27 with 1002 viewsRadlett_blue

I thought we had loads of energy, although Hull are a decent side & responded well to going behind. Hladky isn't to blame, apart from a bad choice in the first half - Moore & Sarmiento should have scored in the second hlaf to make it 4-2.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Happy with a point on 22:12 - Apr 27 with 930 viewsgainsboroughblue

It was our rest period that got us a point in my opinion. They'd have absolutely slayed us a fortnight ago.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Happy with a point on 22:13 - Apr 27 with 887 viewsblueasfook

Fair play to Hull. They just never accepted they were going to be beaten. Can't fault them for that.

Elite Poster. TWTD Hottest Poster (1999, 2000, 2001).
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Happy with a point on 22:13 - Apr 27 with 868 viewsNutkins_Return

I was before the game.
Happy with a point on 22:13 - Apr 27 with 870 viewsOsmansCleanSheet

A point’s ok but let’s be honest we should’ve won that and would’ve done if it hadn’t been for 2 defensive howlers. I thought we played pretty well to be fair. But we don’t like to make things easy, do we?
Happy with a point on 22:14 - Apr 27 with 851 viewsBlue_Heath

Happy with a point on 22:13 - Apr 27 by blueasfook

Fair play to Hull. They just never accepted they were going to be beaten. Can't fault them for that.

Said before game I'd take a point but another match where a draw feels like a defeat again or is it just me?
Happy with a point on 22:14 - Apr 27 with 789 viewsRobTheMonk

Hutch was much better when in the right. Burns looked very much like he hadn’t played for a month.

A point is fine, but the goals we gave away were poor and all avoidable.
Login to get fewer ads

Happy with a point on 22:15 - Apr 27 with 779 viewsthe_toff

If we came from behind 3 times it would feel more like the decent point it is.

As it is it feels like a defeat and a slip up.

Hladky was really poor throughout, he made a few big mistakes.
Happy with a point on 22:15 - Apr 27 with 738 viewsNthQldITFC

Hirst and Burns were both moving really well after the game which is encouraging.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Happy with a point on 22:16 - Apr 27 with 725 viewsblueasfook

Happy with a point on 22:14 - Apr 27 by Blue_Heath

Said before game I'd take a point but another match where a draw feels like a defeat again or is it just me?

For me, its just annoying we led 3 times and conceded every time. Great game though and Hutchinson was just superb tonight and a pleasure to see 2 great goals. So that's my takeaway.

Elite Poster. TWTD Hottest Poster (1999, 2000, 2001).
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Happy with a point on 22:16 - Apr 27 with 726 viewsLankHenners

Hull had nothing to lose and everything to gain really so were always going to chuck the kitchen sink at us. Am more annoyed we let the 3 points go because it was a really crap goal to concede from our point of view but think this was always going to be the toughest of the 3 matches left.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Happy with a point on 22:17 - Apr 27 with 666 viewsWonTheCupin78

Crucial we get at least a point now at Coventry to keep it in our hands.
Happy with a point on 22:18 - Apr 27 with 646 viewsNthQldITFC

It was a really good game, both teams looked very sharp to me for this time of the season. Doubt Cov will be anywhere near that given their exertions and season being over.

We'll be fine.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Happy with a point on 22:19 - Apr 27 with 618 viewsRadlett_blue

Happy with a point on 22:13 - Apr 27 by blueasfook

yes, they clearly wanted the win & made for a superb game of football. They're now probably not going to make the play offs.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Happy with a point on 09:36 - Apr 28 with 365 viewsNutkins_Return

Happy with a point on 22:14 - Apr 27 by RobTheMonk

Hutch was much better when in the right. Burns looked very much like he hadn’t played for a month.

A point is fine, but the goals we gave away were poor and all avoidable.

Thought Burns was good having missed several weeks. Massively helps our press and without the ball. Helps our shape.

I'd be tempted to have Hutch in the middle Burns on the right and hopefully s returning Broadhead on the left.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024