Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So, Norwich and WBA for the wins today? 10:11 - Apr 27 with 907 viewsBluespeed225

Puts Hull/Cov out of the picture and then other clubs can claim we've been 'lucky'!
So, Norwich and WBA for the wins today? on 10:13 - Apr 27 with 884 viewsNthQldITFC

Yeah, I'm cool with that. Don't even feel dirty.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

So, Norwich and WBA for the wins today? on 10:21 - Apr 27 with 830 viewsMK1

Hull with nothing to play for. Yeah, I'll be ok with that.
So, Norwich and WBA for the wins today? on 10:24 - Apr 27 with 822 viewsGuthrum

So, Norwich and WBA for the wins today? on 10:21 - Apr 27 by MK1

Hull with nothing to play for. Yeah, I'll be ok with that.

I'm not sure Hull will have had time to absorb earlier results before taking the field against us. They may even have a deliberate communications black-out in place, so as not to distract the players.

Plus a damage limitation defensive set-up may be harder for us to break down than a team needing to get the win at all costs.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

So, Norwich and WBA for the wins today? on 10:29 - Apr 27 with 799 viewsRozz

Do we think it'll make any difference to the outcome of our game today? I don't know if I do, to be honest.

The preparation is already done, Rosenior's been stirring up the players and fans with cup final talk, last home game of the season. They won't want to go out with a whimper, no matter how remote their chances are.

Perhaps the atmosphere in the ground will be very different, but some are talking like Hull will just down tools... and all at the moral expense of WANTING Norwich to win. Euuuurgh.
So, Norwich and WBA for the wins today? on 10:32 - Apr 27 with 786 viewstractorboy1978

So, Norwich and WBA for the wins today? on 10:24 - Apr 27 by Guthrum

I'm not sure Hull will have had time to absorb earlier results before taking the field against us. They may even have a deliberate communications black-out in place, so as not to distract the players.

Plus a damage limitation defensive set-up may be harder for us to break down than a team needing to get the win at all costs.

Hull wouldn't actually be fully out of it. They would just need to over come a sizeable goals swing. Makes them more cavalier/gung ho if anything.
[Post edited 27 Apr 10:32]
So, Norwich and WBA for the wins today? on 11:05 - Apr 27 with 673 viewsbsw72

So, Norwich and WBA for the wins today? on 10:32 - Apr 27 by tractorboy1978

Hull wouldn't actually be fully out of it. They would just need to over come a sizeable goals swing. Makes them more cavalier/gung ho if anything.

Indeed, means that Hull have to win big, go for it and open the game up. The one thing we have been good at all season is exploiting space when it is there, we have struggled against sides who shut up shop. I’m happy to clutch at any straws available to make myself feel better ahead of tonight.
So, Norwich and WBA for the wins today? on 11:07 - Apr 27 with 667 viewsLankHenners

Regardless of their position by that point, it's their final home game of the season, evening kick off, they'll be raring to go and finish their home fixtures on a high.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

So, Norwich and WBA for the wins today? on 11:12 - Apr 27 with 626 viewssmithy69

So, Norwich and WBA for the wins today? on 10:32 - Apr 27 by tractorboy1978

They would be out of it. If norwich and West Brom won by a single goal then they would be 8 goals and 15 goals ahead . No offence but that kinda goal difference isn’t being made up - and Hull will know that no matter what they say

An ipswich early Goal to knock the stuffing out of them, and the crowd, hopefully
Login to get fewer ads

So, Norwich and WBA for the wins today? on 11:21 - Apr 27 with 567 viewstractorboy1978

So, Norwich and WBA for the wins today? on 11:12 - Apr 27 by smithy69

They would be out of it. If norwich and West Brom won by a single goal then they would be 8 goals and 15 goals ahead . No offence but that kinda goal difference isn’t being made up - and Hull will know that no matter what they say

An ipswich early Goal to knock the stuffing out of them, and the crowd, hopefully

They aren't going to just give up though are they? They will throw the kitchen sink at it. Beat us 4-0 (like QPR beat Leeds last night) and a 4 goal swing on the final day is hardly huge. Remember Bristol Rovers winning 8-0 on the final day a couple of seasons ago to get promotion from L2!
So, Norwich and WBA for the wins today? on 11:31 - Apr 27 with 506 viewsBluespeed225

If there's been a comms' block and the results go the way of norwich/Brom, then our fans should let Hull know as they enter the pitch! I'm not calling for a chorus of that norwich dirge song, a 'Boing Boing' I could live with, but maybe a little 'seventh, and you know you are'?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024