Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Farke Presser 05:56 - Apr 26 with 2854 viewspennblue

OMG if there is any justice in this world, we will beat Leeds to promotion.

What on earth is that bloke going on about, banging on about their unfair fixtures schedule? We too have 2 away games in 4 days and we have to do MORE travelling than they do.... It is just unbelievable, does he really believe his own drivel?

They only travelled 1 hour up the road to Middlesborough on Monday night, he has a £200 million squad, they have been gifted how many penalties.

I hope QPR smash them tonight, horrible manager.
[Post edited 26 Apr 6:04]

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

Farke Presser on 06:16 - Apr 26 with 2493 viewsiamatractorboy

Did he moan about playing Monday and Friday away? They have had games away 96 hours apart, ours will be 72 apart! Maresca moaned about Leicester having to travel a long way to Plymouth, and Leicester have one of thr shortest overall travel distances in the season. Can't recall McKenna moaning about anything at all this season.
Farke Presser on 06:28 - Apr 26 with 2434 viewspennblue

Farke Presser on 06:16 - Apr 26 by iamatractorboy

Did he moan about playing Monday and Friday away? They have had games away 96 hours apart, ours will be 72 apart! Maresca moaned about Leicester having to travel a long way to Plymouth, and Leicester have one of thr shortest overall travel distances in the season. Can't recall McKenna moaning about anything at all this season.

banged on about it for 15 mins!

Farke Presser on 06:44 - Apr 26 with 2390 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Farke Presser on 06:28 - Apr 26 by pennblue

banged on about it for 15 mins!

“We have right now lots of load. It's also same for Ipswich, also have to play three games within seven days and before, two weeks without a game so it’s also for them difficult you have to be honest”

I don’t like Farke and obviously hope Leeds come unstuck tonight, but f**k me some people are desperate to whine about anything on here atm

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Farke Presser on 06:55 - Apr 26 with 2305 viewspennblue

Farke Presser on 06:44 - Apr 26 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

“We have right now lots of load. It's also same for Ipswich, also have to play three games within seven days and before, two weeks without a game so it’s also for them difficult you have to be honest”

I don’t like Farke and obviously hope Leeds come unstuck tonight, but f**k me some people are desperate to whine about anything on here atm

Oh come off it he banged on about it for ages!

Farke Presser on 07:02 - Apr 26 with 2287 viewsPioneerBlue

We live safe in the world where KMcK is very unlikely to be making excuses about travel ahead of the biggest of weeks. Once the dust settles the travel may have had some impact but this is what footballers do, they have the opportunity to minimise impact with alternative travel and the approach they plan to take for training locations.

Blog: Ipswich Ramblings

Farke Presser on 07:09 - Apr 26 with 2225 viewsGlasgowBlue

Farke Presser on 06:44 - Apr 26 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Is it wrong of me to say that I actually quite like him. Ex scummer aside.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Farke Presser on 07:15 - Apr 26 with 2193 viewsSitfcB

Stupid argument isn’t it.

It’s a better gap than Wednesday/Saturday and Saturday/Tuesday which is normal.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Farke Presser on 07:33 - Apr 26 with 2113 viewsHerbivore

Not that any of this stuff matters much, but as a player I think I'd rather hear the positive messaging from McKenna yesterday than my manager complaining about the schedule. It smacks of getting the excuses in and highlighting tiredness can become somewhat self-fulfilling. They were really clinging on against Boro on Monday at the end and Boro had nothing to play for.
[Post edited 26 Apr 8:34]

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

Farke Presser on 07:34 - Apr 26 with 2096 viewsNeedhamChris

Farke Presser on 07:09 - Apr 26 by GlasgowBlue

Yeah, that's the main reason not to like him to be fair, other than than I don't mind him either.

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

Farke Presser on 07:54 - Apr 26 with 1946 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Nope he’s a boring whinger.

And what’s with that ridiculous barnet - he looks like he’s auditioning for No Country for Old Men…
Farke Presser on 07:56 - Apr 26 with 1910 viewsFixed_It

I find him annoying. I know it's his second language (so fair play in that regard), but he speaks like one of those irritating people who don't use full-stops when they are writing. Listen to him and you'll see what I mean. He just doesn't pause for breath.
And he looks like a paedo...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Farke Presser on 08:08 - Apr 26 with 1824 viewsGeoffSentence

Hedid,but he also pointed out that it's no different for us playng 3 games in the last 7days and that this was all a consequence of Coventry's cup run.

I thought Farke was quite reasonable, especially given the weighted nature of some of the questions.

What was that first interviewer on abaout 'some clubs put out videos as if they have alredy been promoted' ? i assume he meant leicester.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Farke Presser on 08:22 - Apr 26 with 1755 viewsNthQldITFC

Farke Presser on 07:54 - Apr 26 by SuperKieranMcKenna

And what’s with that ridiculous barnet - he looks like he’s auditioning for No Country for Old Men…

He does seem to be a very whingy manager, whether that's on the sideline or in press conferences. I don't remember him being like that at N*rwich, but perhaps that's the pressures of leading a big club compared to leading a small club?

Plus, for some reason, I can't ever escape the feeling when I see him that he's wearing very dirty underpants.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Farke Presser on 08:29 - Apr 26 with 1700 viewsEuropablue

McKenna doesn't whine about stuff like that because he understands it evens out over time, or there is nothing he can do about it, so it's better to direct your energy in the right direction. He doesn't even complain about illness in the camp or spending disparities.
Don't get me wrong, I love the results that KM gets, but I am more impressed that he is a manager that we can be proud to have associated with our club.

Farke is getting his excuses in early, and that can filter down to the players and give them excuses for not performing. A good manager enables players to give their very best and doesn't get them distracted by nonsense like that. Maybe the siege mentality works in a relegation battle, but not at the top.
Farke Presser on 08:33 - Apr 26 with 1667 viewsEuropablue

There are some Norwich managers that you just hate, like Paul Lambert, but then there are some that the only thing wrong with them is that they accepted the Norwich job, like Farke.
His main failing is that he can get a club promoted, but he can't make a fist of it in the Premier League. Look at Luton, they will probably get relegated anyway, but they are putting up a decent fight considering their resources.
Farke Presser on 08:35 - Apr 26 with 1629 viewsEuropablue

All I'm saying is that I've never seen Farke in the same room as this guy:
Farke Presser on 08:37 - Apr 26 with 1616 viewsitfc48

To be fair his best mate is Klopp who's the king of moaning about fixture schedules.
Farke Presser on 08:40 - Apr 26 with 1576 viewsEuropablue

Farke Presser on 08:37 - Apr 26 by itfc48

To be fair his best mate is Klopp who's the king of moaning about fixture schedules.

Klopp is just made for Liverpool. I like him, but I find the way he's always complaining really grating. You never hear him advocating for a reduction in the number of matches in the Champions League or complaining about preseason or midseason tours of America and Asia.
Farke Presser on 08:41 - Apr 26 with 1560 viewsgainsboroughblue

Farke Presser on 07:33 - Apr 26 by Herbivore

Not that any of this stuff matters much, but as a player I think I'd rather hear the positive messaging from McKenna yesterday than my manager complaining about the schedule. It smacks of getting the excuses in and highlighting tiredness can become somewhat self-fulfilling. They were really clinging on against Boro on Monday at the end and Boro had nothing to play for.
[Post edited 26 Apr 8:34]

Exactly. I actually think that Maresca and Leicester talked themselves into that defeat at Plymouth, self fulfilling prophecy and all that.

Was a ridiculous whinge really from a club who don't need to travel for more than 2 hours to the vast majority of their away games.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Farke Presser on 08:42 - Apr 26 with 1554 viewsblueislander

Farke Presser on 08:37 - Apr 26 by itfc48

Is our squad traveling by coach or plane to Hull? The journey there isn’t much of a problem , but if it’s a coach, it will be around 4 am before they get back home.
Farke Presser on 08:43 - Apr 26 with 1544 viewsCoastalblue

I can never understand why managers talk about things like this, in a game of such incredibly fine margins then if his words have even the tiniest affect on a single member of his squad it could make the difference.

I'm sure they won't, but why even run that risk?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Farke always reminds me…. on 09:00 - Apr 26 with 1441 viewsBloots

…of Ade Edmondson playing Baron Von Richthofen in Black Adder.

That’s all I have to say on the matter really.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Farke Presser on 09:12 - Apr 26 with 1346 viewsbackwaywhen

I’m convinced he arrived in this country via Dover / Dinghy…..matches the criteria does he not ?
Farke always reminds me…. on 10:33 - Apr 26 with 1088 viewsJ2BLUE

Farke always reminds me…. on 09:00 - Apr 26 by Bloots

…of Ade Edmondson playing Baron Von Richthofen in Black Adder.

That’s all I have to say on the matter really.

I am never going to be able to unsee that now.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Farke Presser on 10:55 - Apr 26 with 1008 viewsBarcaBlue

Farke Presser on 09:12 - Apr 26 by backwaywhen

I’m convinced he arrived in this country via Dover / Dinghy…..matches the criteria does he not ?

What criteria? Are there German refugees risking their lives to get here now?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024