Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I have a theory, based on limited evidence 17:20 - Apr 25 with 929 viewsSwailsey

That those who interview tend to not start. Have I made this up? I swear this is based on something. Couldn’t mean super GH up front could it?!

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

I have a theory, based on limited evidence on 17:23 - Apr 25 with 897 viewswithyblue

I think you've made this up.
I have a theory, based on limited evidence on 17:23 - Apr 25 with 891 viewsJ2BLUE

No way he starts surely? After that long out.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I'd be amazed if Hirst started to be honest.... on 17:24 - Apr 25 with 887 viewsBloots

...I expect we'll only see him off the bench if we are desperate.

Try and keep our powder dry, so to speak.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

I have a theory, based on limited evidence on 17:27 - Apr 25 with 861 viewsJakeITFC

I think Al-Hamadi is in with a shout - think we are much better team with pace in behind and if Burns isn't fit to start then I'd prefer him to Moore.
I have a theory, based on limited evidence on 18:04 - Apr 25 with 771 viewsSitfcB

If it was fact checked, a very high percentage of those that do pre match media start.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

I have a theory, based on limited evidence on 18:05 - Apr 25 with 758 viewsSwailsey

I have a theory, based on limited evidence on 18:04 - Apr 25 by SitfcB

If it was fact checked, a very high percentage of those that do pre match media start.

Shhh. No George is gonna start.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

I have a theory, based on limited evidence on 18:09 - Apr 25 with 735 viewsNthQldITFC

I have a theory, based on limited evidence on 17:27 - Apr 25 by JakeITFC

I think Al-Hamadi is in with a shout - think we are much better team with pace in behind and if Burns isn't fit to start then I'd prefer him to Moore.

I'd prefer him to the tired Moore from before the break, but I suspect Moore is going to be fit and firing and full of hunger for Saturday. Having said that I don't mind who plays - I'm feeling confident and really fn excited now. COYB!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

I have a theory, based on limited evidence on 07:06 - Apr 30 with 282 viewsSwailsey

Oh btw this was right

Login to get fewer ads

I have a theory, based on limited evidence on 07:13 - Apr 30 with 241 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

I have a theory, based on limited evidence on 07:06 - Apr 30 by Swailsey

Oh btw this was right

The conclusion, purely by luck, was right. The premise wasn't.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024