Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
1 year ago today was a very quiet evening 10:15 - Apr 25 with 1911 viewsKeno

which I dont suppose anyone can remember so here is a reminder

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

1 year ago today was a very quiet evening on 10:24 - Apr 25 with 1830 viewsSteve_M

What a day, what a match, what an away end. Hirst's goal my absolute highlight of last season.

Hoping for something similar in the next week and a bit.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

1 year ago today was a very quiet evening on 10:26 - Apr 25 with 1804 viewsBlueBadger

1 year ago today was a very quiet evening on 10:24 - Apr 25 by Steve_M

What a day, what a match, what an away end. Hirst's goal my absolute highlight of last season.

Hoping for something similar in the next week and a bit.

This was definitely the best birthday present I had this time last year.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

1 year ago today was a very quiet evening on 10:33 - Apr 25 with 1752 viewswithyblue

There's an amazing video of Hirst's goal recorded from the away end that has done the rounds on twitter a few times. If anyone could locate it I'd love to see it again.
1 year ago today was a very quiet evening on 10:44 - Apr 25 with 1652 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Best away day this century.

Everything was perfect. Literally everything.
1 year ago today was a very quiet evening on 10:45 - Apr 25 with 1645 viewsHciwspi

I still watch the highlights of this match quite regularly. Such a good match and such a massive statement.
1 year ago today was a very quiet evening on 10:52 - Apr 25 with 1589 viewsTractorgirlforever

I was thankful to be there.. life long memory
1 year ago today was a very quiet evening on 10:52 - Apr 25 with 1584 viewshammo56

Being in the away end that night was certainly something special. At last it seemed we had got our club back. Was lucky enough to be at the Cup Final in 78, UEFA Cup final in 81 and the Playoff Final in 2000 and the joy of that result at Barnsley is right up there with them.
1 year ago today was a very quiet evening on 10:53 - Apr 25 with 1579 viewsITFC_Forever

1 year ago today was a very quiet evening on 10:44 - Apr 25 by Mach_foreignBlue

Best away day this century.

Everything was perfect. Literally everything.

Except I picked up at bug at Posh a few days earlier and wasn't feeling well.

The journey was a struggle, even the pre-match beers were a struggle. The match perked me up though....

P 1125, W 501, D 288, L 336, F 1709, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Login to get fewer ads

1 year ago today was a very quiet evening on 10:55 - Apr 25 with 1552 viewsKeno

1 year ago today was a very quiet evening on 10:53 - Apr 25 by ITFC_Forever

Except I picked up at bug at Posh a few days earlier and wasn't feeling well.

The journey was a struggle, even the pre-match beers were a struggle. The match perked me up though....

it was tremendous

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

1 year ago today was a very quiet evening on 11:03 - Apr 25 with 1506 viewslongtimefan

Somewhat mixed memories for me. I had match and coach tickets but got a call mid morning that an ambulance had been called to my Mother's. As a result I couldn't make the match and it was the start of a decline that saw my Mother pass away later in the year. Mind you I still enjoyed the match on iFollow. It was euphoric even watching remotely, and I think I was still awake when my son got home from the coach journey at 4:00am, even showing me a video of Mark Ashton thanking the supporters on his coach after the match.
1 year ago today was a very quiet evening on 11:06 - Apr 25 with 1478 viewslizzibee

What a game. What a night! Best away trip I can remember and Hirsts' second goal still sends shivers down my spine.
1 year ago today was a very quiet evening on 11:12 - Apr 25 with 1430 viewsblueasfook

I remember it really well. I was in Pizza Express in Woking. I wasn't sweating either.

Elite Poster. TWTD Hottest Poster (1999, 2000, 2001).
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

1 year ago today was a very quiet evening on 11:14 - Apr 25 with 1416 viewsReuser_is_God

1 year ago today was a very quiet evening on 11:12 - Apr 25 by blueasfook

I remember it really well. I was in Pizza Express in Woking. I wasn't sweating either.

Didn’t have many customers that night then?

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

1 year ago today was a very quiet evening on 13:31 - Apr 25 with 1109 viewsFrimleyBlue

Hopefully on dvd on the coach on the way up to Hull.

We've done it before. We can do it again

Adversity etc etc etc.

Coyb!!!!

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

1 year ago today was a very quiet evening on 13:52 - Apr 25 with 1033 viewsgainsboroughblue

1 year ago today was a very quiet evening on 10:55 - Apr 25 by Keno

it was tremendous

What strength
What persistence
What belief

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

1 year ago today was a very quiet evening on 14:38 - Apr 25 with 867 viewsBluespeed225

This last year has absolutely flown by hasn’t it! The Exeter game seems like yesterday. I’m quietly confident about the next couple of weeks for some reason. I say that now, come Saturday night though….
1 year ago today was a very quiet evening on 14:45 - Apr 25 with 837 viewsStu_boy

Incredible night, that was the night when I genuinely believed we were heading back to the championship
1 year ago today was a very quiet evening on 17:06 - Apr 25 with 627 viewsWestSussexBlue

1 year ago today was a very quiet evening on 11:03 - Apr 25 by longtimefan

Somewhat mixed memories for me. I had match and coach tickets but got a call mid morning that an ambulance had been called to my Mother's. As a result I couldn't make the match and it was the start of a decline that saw my Mother pass away later in the year. Mind you I still enjoyed the match on iFollow. It was euphoric even watching remotely, and I think I was still awake when my son got home from the coach journey at 4:00am, even showing me a video of Mark Ashton thanking the supporters on his coach after the match.

Wow, mixed emotions indeed. Hope you’re doing fine now.
1 year ago today was a very quiet evening on 17:15 - Apr 25 with 611 viewsBattersea_Blue

It was the night I flew back from Thailand for a 2 week visit. I had a 9 am flight from Bangkok but live a 90 minute cab ride from the airport. Because of the time difference I could watch the first part of the first half on iFollow in my condo then my cab arrived. We were 1-0 up when I left my condo, after about a mile in the cab I got the notification of 2-0, then 3-0 before arriving at the airport.

Just brilliant and I celebrated with champers in the airline lounge. 😁

Being back meant I made the Exeter game, which will live in my memory for ever.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024