Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ipswich tickets in 'away' end v Huddsfield FREELY available 10:03 - Apr 25 with 2463 viewsblueysbackside

via Huddsfield website if u register as a fan and that's your thing
Ipswich tickets in 'away' end v Huddsfield FREELY available on 10:16 - Apr 25 with 2381 viewsgeg1992

If you have an IP post code, they will likely get cancelled. Happened last year with Exeter.

Poll: Who would you play in place of Burns on Sunday?

Ipswich tickets in 'away' end v Huddsfield FREELY available on 10:21 - Apr 25 with 2353 viewstractorshark

If you have no purchase history with Huddersfield it will flag up regardless of your postcode.

Seen it before. As the comment states above, even if you buy one it will get cancelled.
Ipswich tickets in 'away' end v Huddsfield FREELY available on 10:22 - Apr 25 with 2344 viewsPinewoodblue

Ipswich tickets in 'away' end v Huddsfield FREELY available on 10:16 - Apr 25 by geg1992

If you have an IP post code, they will likely get cancelled. Happened last year with Exeter.

Why would anyone give correct address?

Just need to get someone to forward tickets.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Ipswich tickets in 'away' end v Huddsfield FREELY available on 10:44 - Apr 25 with 2226 viewsEastTownBlue

Ipswich tickets in 'away' end v Huddsfield FREELY available on 10:21 - Apr 25 by tractorshark

If you have no purchase history with Huddersfield it will flag up regardless of your postcode.

Seen it before. As the comment states above, even if you buy one it will get cancelled.

Exeter removed them from online sale last year.
Ipswich tickets in 'away' end v Huddsfield FREELY available on 10:58 - Apr 25 with 2156 viewsrattram

Ipswich tickets in 'away' end v Huddsfield FREELY available on 10:44 - Apr 25 by EastTownBlue

Exeter removed them from online sale last year.

When Town's allocation sold out I phoned Exeter and said I would be on business in the area. They asked if I supported Town, I said no and they asked for my post code. When they saw I lived a couple of hundred miles north of Suffolk, I got my ticket. They even asked if I wanted to stand behind the goal or sit at the side! I chose the latter and just had to sit on my hands and not shout when we scored. Worth a try if you live a distance away.
Ipswich tickets in 'away' end v Huddsfield FREELY available on 11:25 - Apr 25 with 2036 viewsVaughan8

Ipswich tickets in 'away' end v Huddsfield FREELY available on 10:58 - Apr 25 by rattram

When Town's allocation sold out I phoned Exeter and said I would be on business in the area. They asked if I supported Town, I said no and they asked for my post code. When they saw I lived a couple of hundred miles north of Suffolk, I got my ticket. They even asked if I wanted to stand behind the goal or sit at the side! I chose the latter and just had to sit on my hands and not shout when we scored. Worth a try if you live a distance away.

That's a bit different as its the other way round (if you see what I mean) as its you getting a home ticket?
Ipswich tickets in 'away' end v Huddsfield FREELY available on 11:42 - Apr 25 with 1931 viewstextbackup

Ipswich tickets in 'away' end v Huddsfield FREELY available on 11:25 - Apr 25 by Vaughan8

That's a bit different as its the other way round (if you see what I mean) as its you getting a home ticket?

Worth a try. Call up saying you’re from Huddersfield but moved down here etc

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Ipswich tickets in 'away' end v Huddsfield FREELY available on 16:36 - Apr 25 with 1515 viewsKropotkin123

Ipswich tickets in 'away' end v Huddsfield FREELY available on 11:42 - Apr 25 by textbackup

Worth a try. Call up saying you’re from Huddersfield but moved down here etc

... Make sure to put on your best Yorkshire accent

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Login to get fewer ads

“Ayup, flat cap, whippets, etc” (n/t) on 16:40 - Apr 25 with 1500 viewsBloots

Ipswich tickets in 'away' end v Huddsfield FREELY available on 16:36 - Apr 25 by Kropotkin123

... Make sure to put on your best Yorkshire accent

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

“Ayup, flat cap, whippets, etc” (n/t) on 17:37 - Apr 25 with 1379 viewsnoggin

“Ayup, flat cap, whippets, etc” (n/t) on 16:40 - Apr 25 by Bloots

Brilliant

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

“Ayup, flat cap, whippets, etc” (n/t) on 17:41 - Apr 25 with 1360 viewsBuhrer

“Ayup, flat cap, whippets, etc” (n/t) on 17:37 - Apr 25 by noggin

Brilliant

I'd suggest "cracking" or "reet good" might work better than brilliant.
Eeh bah gum, that's a reet champion post! (n/t) on 17:51 - Apr 25 with 1309 viewsBloots

“Ayup, flat cap, whippets, etc” (n/t) on 17:41 - Apr 25 by Buhrer

I'd suggest "cracking" or "reet good" might work better than brilliant.

Eeh bah gum, that's a reet champion post! (n/t) on 17:52 - Apr 25 with 1295 viewsnoggin

Eeh bah gum, that's a reet champion post! (n/t) on 17:51 - Apr 25 by Bloots

You're on it today bloots.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Eeh bah gum, that's a reet champion post! (n/t) on 17:54 - Apr 25 with 1287 viewsNthQldITFC

Thank you. Hadn't realised I'd left the webcam on again.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Tha's reet on it t'day Bloots(n/t) (n/t) on 17:57 - Apr 25 with 1262 viewsBuhrer

Chuffin eck, there's some reet mardy lads on here though! (n/t) on 18:01 - Apr 25 with 1231 viewsBloots

Tha's reet on it t'day Bloots(n/t) (n/t) on 17:57 - Apr 25 by Buhrer

I usually stick a post-it-note on it, just to be sure. (n/t) on 18:04 - Apr 25 with 1210 viewsBloots

Eeh bah gum, that's a reet champion post! (n/t) on 17:54 - Apr 25 by NthQldITFC

Thank you. Hadn't realised I'd left the webcam on again.

Tha' mebbe missing living in England, t'poor lamb. (n/t) (n/t) on 18:12 - Apr 25 with 1172 viewsBuhrer

Chuffin eck, there's some reet mardy lads on here though! (n/t) on 18:01 - Apr 25 by Bloots

I usually stick a post-it-note on it, just to be sure. (n/t) on 18:56 - Apr 25 with 1031 viewsNthQldITFC

I usually stick a post-it-note on it, just to be sure. (n/t) on 18:04 - Apr 25 by Bloots

Tried that but I got a paper cut.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

"Back of the net!" (n/t) on 19:01 - Apr 25 with 1008 viewsBloots

I usually stick a post-it-note on it, just to be sure. (n/t) on 18:56 - Apr 25 by NthQldITFC

Tried that but I got a paper cut.

Ipswich tickets in 'away' end v Huddsfield FREELY available on 19:17 - Apr 25 with 966 viewsBLUEBEAT

I registered and purchased in one of the home stands at West Brom (wish I didn’t 😆).

My Newmarket postcode is CB, though. But still Suffolk, so 🤷🏾‍♂️
[Post edited 25 Apr 19:18]

Poll: W or W

Ipswich tickets in 'away' end v Huddsfield FREELY available (n/t) on 19:35 - Apr 25 with 923 viewsTractorgirlforever

Ipswich tickets in 'away' end v Huddsfield FREELY available on 19:17 - Apr 25 by BLUEBEAT

I registered and purchased in one of the home stands at West Brom (wish I didn’t 😆).

My Newmarket postcode is CB, though. But still Suffolk, so 🤷🏾‍♂️
[Post edited 25 Apr 19:18]

[Post edited 25 Apr 20:49]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024