Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southampton haven't turned up yet (n/t) 20:13 - Apr 23 with 2124 viewsgainsboroughblue

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Southampton haven't turned up yet (n/t) on 20:14 - Apr 23 with 1651 viewsNthQldITFC

Look very unbothered don't they.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Southampton haven't turned up yet (n/t) on 20:15 - Apr 23 with 1642 viewstonybied

No Downes in the team again. I can't see them winning this one.
Southampton haven't turned up yet (n/t) on 20:15 - Apr 23 with 1639 viewsbazza

Look terrible don’t they, hopefully Leicester dont get the early goal
Improving.. but Leicester have really tightened up and sitting deeper (n/t) on 20:20 - Apr 23 with 1540 viewsunstableblue

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Southampton haven't turned up yet (n/t) on 20:21 - Apr 23 with 1547 viewsgainsboroughblue

Dewsbury-Hall there with a quadruple roll following a challenge but to his feet quick enough to the loose ball.

Southampton haven't turned up yet (n/t) on 20:21 - Apr 23 with 1537 viewsWestSussexBlue

Southampton haven't turned up yet (n/t) on 20:15 - Apr 23 by tonybied

Draw is best result isn’t it? Keeps Saints at bay as surely they will beat Stoke but would also keep Leicester within striking distance.
Southampton haven't turned up yet (n/t) on 20:22 - Apr 23 with 1524 viewsRedX

Southampton strolling around.
Southampton haven't turned up yet (n/t) on 20:26 - Apr 23 with 1448 viewsScuzzer

And now 1-0 down and looking nowhere.

Established 1968

Login to get fewer ads

Southampton haven't turned up yet (n/t) on 20:27 - Apr 23 with 1421 viewsgainsboroughblue

That had been coming.

Southampton look on the beach at best, utterly dreadful and devoid of ideas at worst.

Southampton haven't turned up yet (n/t) on 20:28 - Apr 23 with 1389 viewsUSA

Southampton haven't turned up yet (n/t) on 20:27 - Apr 23 by gainsboroughblue

That had been coming.

Southampton look on the beach at best, utterly dreadful and devoid of ideas at worst.

Still a foul and offside though
Southampton haven't turned up yet (n/t) on 20:29 - Apr 23 with 1368 viewsStewart27

It’s fair to say that we’ll probably need 3 wins now.

Leeds will comfortably beat Southampton.
Southampton haven't turned up yet (n/t) on 20:29 - Apr 23 with 1346 viewsScuzzer

Southampton haven't turned up yet (n/t) on 20:26 - Apr 23 by Scuzzer

And a foot offside for the goal.

Established 1968

Southampton haven't turned up yet (n/t) on 20:29 - Apr 23 with 1344 viewsNthQldITFC

Southampton haven't turned up yet (n/t) on 20:26 - Apr 23 by Scuzzer

offside

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Southampton haven't turned up yet (n/t) on 20:29 - Apr 23 with 1343 viewsSarge

Commentators don’t reckon it’s clearly offside. Looks clear enough for me
Southampton haven't turned up yet (n/t) on 20:32 - Apr 23 with 1261 viewsgainsboroughblue

Southampton haven't turned up yet (n/t) on 20:29 - Apr 23 by Stewart27

It’s fair to say that we’ll probably need 3 wins now.

Leeds will comfortably beat Southampton.

If they are buckling tonight, I fear for them at a baying last day crowd at Elland Road against a team who will (probably) need a win.

Southampton haven't turned up yet (n/t) on 20:35 - Apr 23 with 1184 viewscressi

Without Downes and Stuart Armstrong they look slow 🐌 like a pub side so far. Bree been awful let the winger cross everytime.
Southampton haven't turned up yet (n/t) on 20:37 - Apr 23 with 1135 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Southampton haven't turned up yet (n/t) on 20:15 - Apr 23 by tonybied

No Armstrong either. Look distinctly average. Hope Downes is back for the Leeds game.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Southampton haven't turned up yet (n/t) on 20:38 - Apr 23 with 1127 viewsgainsboroughblue

Southampton haven't turned up yet (n/t) on 20:35 - Apr 23 by cressi

Without Downes and Stuart Armstrong they look slow 🐌 like a pub side so far. Bree been awful let the winger cross everytime.

They've been a bit 'flat track bully' this season haven't they. I'm sure their record against teams above 10th is a bit crap.

They are also bottom of the top four mini league. 1 win, and as it stands, 4 defeats.

Southampton haven't turned up yet (n/t) on 20:43 - Apr 23 with 1031 viewsLeoMuff

They are miles off the pace at the moment

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Southampton haven't turned up yet (n/t) on 20:46 - Apr 23 with 980 viewsStewart27

This match sounds like it’s being played behind closed doors.
Southampton haven't turned up yet (n/t) on 20:47 - Apr 23 with 958 viewsITFC_History

You’d think Southampton do not want to win this game to avoid playing Leicester in the play offs
Southampton haven't turned up yet (n/t) on 20:47 - Apr 23 with 957 viewsPhilTWTD

I read somewhere that they've won two out of nine when Downes has been missing this season.
Southampton haven't turned up yet (n/t) on 20:53 - Apr 23 with 838 views_clive_baker_

Southampton haven't turned up yet (n/t) on 20:14 - Apr 23 by NthQldITFC

Look very unbothered don't they.

Ironic after all the second guessing that it's been the teams supposedly on the beach turning out performances, and those with a lot riding on it looking totally passive.
Southampton haven't turned up yet (n/t) on 20:55 - Apr 23 with 817 viewsBarcaBlue

Southampton haven't turned up yet (n/t) on 20:47 - Apr 23 by PhilTWTD

I read somewhere that they've won two out of nine when Downes has been missing this season.

They have nobody pushing them forward, get to the halfway line, turn round with Walker-Peters offering no width and no movement up front.
Southampton haven't turned up yet (n/t) on 21:01 - Apr 23 with 748 viewsSwansea_Blue

Southampton haven't turned up yet (n/t) on 20:29 - Apr 23 by Sarge

Commentators don’t reckon it’s clearly offside. Looks clear enough for me

Very clear. It wasn't a foul in the buildup, but that's a blatant offside that should be picked up by the lino despite not having VAR. If I was looking for a conspiracy, I'd wonder if the officials are losing the ability to make decisions because the VAR is now starting to bail them out. But I've no idea if any of this lot tonight normally work in the PL.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024