Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southampton haven't turned up yet (n/t) 20:13 - Apr 23 with 2119 viewsgainsboroughblue

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Southampton haven't turned up yet (n/t) on 21:03 - Apr 23 with 456 viewsWestSussexBlue

Southampton haven't turned up yet (n/t) on 20:47 - Apr 23 by ITFC_History

You’d think Southampton do not want to win this game to avoid playing Leicester in the play offs

Perhaps finishing Third might be okay then. Do Norwich over Two legs then beat Saints at Wembley who would have edged West Brom.
Southampton haven't turned up yet (n/t) on 21:08 - Apr 23 with 430 viewsFrankMarshall

Results really aren't going our way are they?

That could have been given as a penalty for the Saints. Yet again nothing from officials.

Frank Marshall

Southampton haven't turned up yet (n/t) on 21:08 - Apr 23 with 426 viewsLankHenners

Wouldn't be surprised if Martin's trying to fix it on purpose to give us a taller task. EFL must investigate.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Southampton haven't turned up yet (n/t) on 21:10 - Apr 23 with 414 viewsBarcaBlue

Southampton haven't turned up yet (n/t) on 21:08 - Apr 23 by FrankMarshall

That could have been given as a penalty for the Saints. Yet again nothing from officials.

To be fair that was not close to being a pen.
Southampton haven't turned up yet (n/t) on 21:27 - Apr 23 with 352 viewsDubtractor

I've only seen the last 10 minutes, but Southampton look pretty bloody poor, has that been the case all night?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Southampton haven't turned up yet (n/t) on 21:29 - Apr 23 with 326 viewsgainsboroughblue

Southampton haven't turned up yet (n/t) on 21:27 - Apr 23 by Dubtractor

I've only seen the last 10 minutes, but Southampton look pretty bloody poor, has that been the case all night?

Yeah. Had plenty of possession in first half but total lack of movement up front and Leicester's press gave them nowhere to go or nothing to do with it.

Second best to pretty much everything as well.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Southampton haven't turned up yet (n/t) on 21:31 - Apr 23 with 320 viewsSwansea_Blue

Southampton haven't turned up yet (n/t) on 21:27 - Apr 23 by Dubtractor

This is their good spell! They've been crap. Apparently the first half saw them turn in the least touches in the opponent's half/box (not sure which, I wasn't listening) of any match in the league this year.

It's a typical Martin team that's withdrawn into slow boring football, just passing across the back line. They've shown nothing going forward.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Southampton haven't turned up yet (n/t) on 21:31 - Apr 23 with 314 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

They won't turn up at Leeds either as they will prefer us in the play offs.
We will just have to win all 3.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Login to get fewer ads

Southampton haven't turned up yet (n/t) on 21:32 - Apr 23 with 309 views_clive_baker_

Southampton haven't turned up yet (n/t) on 21:08 - Apr 23 by FrankMarshall

Tonight always felt like a nice to have to me.

Coming into this week my only realistic hope was Leeds to drop some points, any points. They didn't last night, but they still might on Friday. If that happens then it's been a good break really. Saints killed off, and leaving us needing 2 wins to guarantee promotion. We can't really ask for more than that. The other games have proved a bit of a smoke screen in all honesty.

All about Friday, and if Leeds win then fair play to them, then at least we'll know we'll probably have to win all 3.
Southampton haven't turned up yet (n/t) on 21:34 - Apr 23 with 274 viewsDubtractor

Southampton haven't turned up yet (n/t) on 21:29 - Apr 23 by gainsboroughblue

Yeah. Had plenty of possession in first half but total lack of movement up front and Leicester's press gave them nowhere to go or nothing to do with it.

Second best to pretty much everything as well.

And the third goes in.

Southampton just look really passive across the whole pitch - no aggression, no drive, they look like a team that isn't really trying.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Southampton haven't turned up yet (n/t) on 21:36 - Apr 23 with 255 viewsSwansea_Blue

Southampton haven't turned up yet (n/t) on 21:34 - Apr 23 by Dubtractor

And the third goes in.

Southampton just look really passive across the whole pitch - no aggression, no drive, they look like a team that isn't really trying.

They look like a team on the beach, which is weird. All I can assume from that is that they've very little mental toughness.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024