Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
number of users ahead of you...... 10:04 - Apr 22 with 5618 viewsheavyweight

3189 !!!
[Post edited 22 Apr 10:05]
number of users ahead of you...... on 11:03 - Apr 22 with 1511 viewsVegtablue

number of users ahead of you...... on 10:52 - Apr 22 by tractorboy1978

Huddersfield will have been allocated nigh on 2,000. There's probably another 500-1000 of complimentary tickets (players, sponsors, mascots etc). Plus a few they can't sell due to policing/segregation. Anyone that has been to 5/22 (less than 25%) games is going to want to attend this one if they can.

Not much different to Norwich in those respects? Probably we have sold more STs than intended and the number of available seats is closer to 4500, but it suggests members have been much more active than they were between the start of 22/23 and the Norwich game. Price of success!
number of users ahead of you...... on 11:04 - Apr 22 with 1503 viewsgeg1992

Sounds like a lot of people bought a membership especially for this match!

Poll: Who would you play in place of Burns on Sunday?

number of users ahead of you...... on 11:07 - Apr 22 with 1482 viewsbaxterbasics

I'm not even able to log in, need a password reset and the email with link to do so isn't coming through.

My son is the member it's his account, but he's abroad and busy at the moment. I can log in as myself but I am not a member, nor do I have enough tickets purchased in my name. Bah.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

number of users ahead of you...... on 12:45 - Apr 22 with 1352 viewsLT12345

From some of the other posts people seem to have purchased more than one ticket?

Can you link accounts so that if there are two of you (who are both members) you can buy tickets for both in one transaction?

Bit late for this year obvs but would be good to know for future games

Thanks
About 70 tickets left.. spread around the ground, often single on 12:51 - Apr 22 with 1322 viewsunstableblue

Expect those will get snapped up in seconds tomorrow morning for those with 2+ home games and membership

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

number of users ahead of you...... on 12:55 - Apr 22 with 1303 viewsSitfcB

number of users ahead of you...... on 12:45 - Apr 22 by LT12345

From some of the other posts people seem to have purchased more than one ticket?

Can you link accounts so that if there are two of you (who are both members) you can buy tickets for both in one transaction?

Thanks

Yes you can and have always been able to. Just add them to your family and friends list, need the customer number, surname and postcode.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

number of users ahead of you...... on 12:56 - Apr 22 with 1294 viewsVegtablue

Thanks

Yes if you log into the ticket site, click on your name in the top right corner, then Personal Details, there is a 'my friends and family' section where you may add people's accounts through the 'manage my relationships' button. Once done, tickets chosen and added to the basket, you lastly need to click on the name of said tickets to assign accordingly.
number of users ahead of you...... on 12:57 - Apr 22 with 1292 viewsHogger

Thanks

Yes, you can create 'friends' relationships if you have their club number and postcode. You can then buy tickets for them by changing the owner of each ticket in your basket (if they have the right priority). Applies to away games too
Login to get fewer ads

number of users ahead of you...... on 13:02 - Apr 22 with 1258 viewsVic

Saw that headline and thought ITFC had a major drug problem.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

number of users ahead of you...... on 13:51 - Apr 22 with 1171 viewsLT12345

Great thank you!
number of users ahead of you...... on 16:08 - Apr 22 with 1052 viewssquiz

Can't believe how many seats there are left. Can only be a couple of hundred.

I'm not confident I'll get one tomorrow. Could be chaos come 10:00.
number of users ahead of you...... on 16:48 - Apr 22 with 987 viewsPioneer_Blue

Club needs some slightly cuter software to make sure you're eligible before starting the purchase. There were a clearly a lot of seats being held in baskets then released. Bought 3 individual tickets in same block to make sure we didn't miss out and, by keeping an eye on releases and a call to ticket office are now all together.
number of users ahead of you...... on 17:50 - Apr 22 with 905 viewsSwansea_Blue

number of users ahead of you...... on 13:02 - Apr 22 by Vic

Saw that headline and thought ITFC had a major drug problem.

I was hoping that Keno's new joke line had got off to a flying start. Now I'm disappointed and imagine him sitting by the phone like this instead

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

number of users ahead of you...... on 19:17 - Apr 22 with 807 viewsAce_High1

Managed to get 2 but had to wait 35 mins in the queue first.
number of users ahead of you...... on 10:04 - Apr 23 with 684 viewssquiz

1394 ahead of me today. For about 200 tickets, so holding out no hope!
number of users ahead of you...... on 10:13 - Apr 23 with 645 viewswitchdoctor

number of users ahead of you...... on 10:04 - Apr 23 by squiz

1394 ahead of me today. For about 200 tickets, so holding out no hope!

managed to get a couple n N block..skin of my gnashes ..😬
number of users ahead of you...... on 10:17 - Apr 23 with 616 viewsLeics_Blue

number of users ahead of you...... on 10:13 - Apr 23 by witchdoctor

Got in, at 10:14. Saying sold out. Going to stay in and keep refreshing just in case.
number of users ahead of you...... on 10:19 - Apr 23 with 596 viewssquiz

number of users ahead of you...... on 10:13 - Apr 23 by witchdoctor

well done, I wasn't so lucky. Completely sold out.
number of users ahead of you...... on 10:20 - Apr 23 with 586 viewssquiz

number of users ahead of you...... on 10:17 - Apr 23 by Leics_Blue

Got in, at 10:14. Saying sold out. Going to stay in and keep refreshing just in case.

Thats what I'm doing too.
number of users ahead of you...... on 10:21 - Apr 23 with 583 viewsLeics_Blue

number of users ahead of you...... on 10:19 - Apr 23 by squiz

Keep refreshing, odd tickets keep popping in and out but pure chance if you click in time.
number of users ahead of you...... on 10:23 - Apr 23 with 565 viewsSWLondonBlue93

number of users ahead of you...... on 10:21 - Apr 23 by Leics_Blue

Keep refreshing, odd tickets keep popping in and out but pure chance if you click in time.

Same here - keep seeing a seat free, go to click on it and it's no longer available...
number of users ahead of you...... on 10:29 - Apr 23 with 522 viewsIpstone

number of users ahead of you...... on 10:23 - Apr 23 by SWLondonBlue93

Same here - keep seeing a seat free, go to click on it and it's no longer available...

Gutted missed out and its my Birthday on the 4th. Had a ticket in checkout in the queue on my mobile but lost mobile signal by the time i got home to do it on PC they had all gone. Just hope to get lucky on resale now
number of users ahead of you...... on 10:38 - Apr 23 with 478 viewsSWLondonBlue93

number of users ahead of you...... on 10:29 - Apr 23 by Ipstone

Gutted missed out and its my Birthday on the 4th. Had a ticket in checkout in the queue on my mobile but lost mobile signal by the time i got home to do it on PC they had all gone. Just hope to get lucky on resale now

There is still the odd one popping up - I just grabbed one from Row A of SAR somehow! Worth refreshing the page every so often
number of users ahead of you...... on 10:42 - Apr 23 with 449 viewssquiz

number of users ahead of you...... on 10:38 - Apr 23 by SWLondonBlue93

There is still the odd one popping up - I just grabbed one from Row A of SAR somehow! Worth refreshing the page every so often

lucky! The only ones I see popping up are in the family areas that I can't buy anyway!
number of users ahead of you...... on 10:42 - Apr 23 with 451 viewswitchdoctor

number of users ahead of you...... on 10:19 - Apr 23 by squiz

lucky indeed…they are for my daughter and her fella who despite attending 8 games this season only had 4 on their accounts as I’d bought the other ones and hadn’t had them as friends and family on my account..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024