Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do we want a Sheff Weds win today? 09:45 - Apr 21 with 1442 viewsLA_Tractor_Boy

I'd quite like Sheff Weds to be relegated, but we could really do with Huddersfield being down before we play them.

Much better chance of that happening if Sheff Weds beat Blackburn.
Do we want a Sheff Weds win today? on 09:50 - Apr 21 with 1398 viewsJ2BLUE

I think so, as it will motivate QPR as well for the gap to be 4 points instead of 6.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Do we want a Sheff Weds win today? on 09:52 - Apr 21 with 1377 viewsDubtractor

Yeah, want Huddersfield down before we play them, and QPR still motivated to get a result against Leeds.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Do we want a Sheff Weds win today? on 10:20 - Apr 21 with 1248 viewsBucklebury_blue

If Huddersfield need a win to have a chance of survival at PR, they will have to come out to play
Do we want a Sheff Weds win today? on 11:52 - Apr 21 with 985 viewsFrankMarshall

Yep, do need a Wednesday win

Frank Marshall

Do we want a Sheff Weds win today? on 12:39 - Apr 21 with 873 viewsNthQldITFC

Good start, goal from Fartarse.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Do we want a Sheff Weds win today? on 12:40 - Apr 21 with 859 viewsNthQldITFC

Do we want a Sheff Weds win today? on 12:39 - Apr 21 by NthQldITFC

Good start, goal from Fartarse.

...and a response from Soggy Sandwich.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Do we want a Sheff Weds win today? on 13:27 - Apr 21 with 754 viewsTheBoyBlue

I thought after results in recent weeks we'd basically ascertained that whether a team is down and out, have nothing to play for or need points doesn't actually seem to have any effect on how they play, at least in the way you'd 'expect'?

Notwithstanding that, it's going to need lots of wins from teams around to have Huddersfield relegated by the time we play them. Although I notice they're due to play Birmingham at home next Saturday which I imagine will have a big say on what state they come to us in.
[Post edited 21 Apr 13:47]

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Do we want a Sheff Weds win today? on 13:45 - Apr 21 with 691 viewsEuropablue

I want Wednesday to stay up because I like their manager and I have a grudging respect for their fans. I want Wednesday to win regardless, but it would have a positive effect for us of keeping QPR honest against Leeds. It might be good for Huddersfield to be down already when they play us, it might suit us for them to need a win on the last day.
However we look at it, we just need to take care of our performances and get the results over the line by luck or shear will if necessary.
Login to get fewer ads

Do we want a Sheff Weds win today? on 13:53 - Apr 21 with 651 viewsgainsboroughblue

2-1 Weds

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Do we want a Sheff Weds win today? on 14:00 - Apr 21 with 620 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Do we want a Sheff Weds win today? on 13:53 - Apr 21 by gainsboroughblue

2-1 Weds

3-1 now.

Soapy's thrown one in

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Do we want a Sheff Weds win today? on 14:15 - Apr 21 with 536 viewsReusersTown

Do we want a Sheff Weds win today? on 13:45 - Apr 21 by Europablue

I want Wednesday to stay up because I like their manager and I have a grudging respect for their fans. I want Wednesday to win regardless, but it would have a positive effect for us of keeping QPR honest against Leeds. It might be good for Huddersfield to be down already when they play us, it might suit us for them to need a win on the last day.
However we look at it, we just need to take care of our performances and get the results over the line by luck or shear will if necessary.

You need to take a long hard look at yourself if you respect that fanbase. As scummy as it gets.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024