Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has Leif got set piece routines tattooed on his shin? 20:41 - Apr 19 with 1652 viewsjasondozzell

https://www.instagram.com/p/C59AaaAo8Nb/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Has Leif got set piece routines tattooed on his shin? on 21:01 - Apr 19 with 1512 viewsIllinoisblue

Is it just me who thinks Keiffer Moore looks like he could be in a Spandau Ballet tribute band.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Has Leif got set piece routines tattooed on his shin? on 21:05 - Apr 19 with 1485 viewsMullet

Has Leif got set piece routines tattooed on his shin? on 21:01 - Apr 19 by Illinoisblue

Is it just me who thinks Keiffer Moore looks like he could be in a Spandau Ballet tribute band.

He looks like he should be boffing ladies in the French resistance and shooting Nazis innit

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Has Leif got set piece routines tattooed on his shin? on 21:13 - Apr 19 with 1415 viewsSwansea_Blue

Do you reckon they’ll end up regretting all these tatts when they hit 50 and look like a washed up extras from The Pirates of the Caribbean? Let’s face it, a lot of ex-pros let themselves go and end up looking pretty wrecked later in life.it can’t be a good look at that stage.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Has Leif got set piece routines tattooed on his shin? on 22:08 - Apr 19 with 1210 viewstazdac

Has Leif got set piece routines tattooed on his shin? on 21:01 - Apr 19 by Illinoisblue

True! ;o)
Has Leif got set piece routines tattooed on his shin? on 00:12 - Apr 20 with 998 viewsIllinoisblue

Has Leif got set piece routines tattooed on his shin? on 21:05 - Apr 19 by Mullet

He looks like he should be boffing ladies in the French resistance and shooting Nazis innit

So long as he gets us promoted first.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Has Leif got set piece routines tattooed on his shin? on 07:14 - Apr 20 with 763 viewstcblue

Has Leif got set piece routines tattooed on his shin? on 21:13 - Apr 19 by Swansea_Blue

Do you reckon they’ll end up regretting all these tatts when they hit 50 and look like a washed up extras from The Pirates of the Caribbean? Let’s face it, a lot of ex-pros let themselves go and end up looking pretty wrecked later in life.it can’t be a good look at that stage.

I imagine you'd have to REALLY "let yourself go" to get fat shins
Has Leif got set piece routines tattooed on his shin? on 09:31 - Apr 20 with 519 viewsnoggin

Has Leif got set piece routines tattooed on his shin? on 22:08 - Apr 19 by tazdac

True! ;o)

He should take our direct free kicks. He'd put the ball through the barricades.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024