Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Think we're playing more freely than Leeds or Leicester 20:02 - Apr 13 with 890 viewsjasondozzell

Both performances against Watford and Boro have been pretty decent. We don't look as nervous.
Think we're playing more freely than Leeds or Leicester on 20:05 - Apr 13 with 866 viewsgtsb1966

Not decent in as far as results go as that is all that counts. We've blown it a couple of times this week. Not a criticism but a fact.
Think we're playing more freely than Leeds or Leicester on 20:07 - Apr 13 with 838 viewsFrimleyBlue

Not sure how today was. But watford wasn't a good 2nd half. So can't really say that was freely.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Think we're playing more freely than Leeds or Leicester on 20:08 - Apr 13 with 825 viewsTommy_ITFC

Think we're playing more freely than Leeds or Leicester on 20:07 - Apr 13 by FrimleyBlue

Not sure how today was. But watford wasn't a good 2nd half. So can't really say that was freely.

Decent start to the 2nd today , but let boro get back into it similarly to Wednesday and stopped creating chances.
Think we're playing more freely than Leeds or Leicester on 20:11 - Apr 13 with 803 viewsEdmundo

You can guarantee one thing come May 4th: if it's still a 3 horse race, we will be the fans supporting our team. Leicester, and to a lesser extent Leeds, fans will be on their team's backs if it goes wrong. They are rabid at the moment.

Poll: Will our competitors in the Championship "find us out" in 2nd half of season
Blog: Blue Sky Thinking

Think we're playing more freely than Leeds or Leicester on 20:46 - Apr 13 with 689 viewsN2_Blue

Absolutely.

Although disappoinetd to draw today (we played superbly first 60 mins) im actually encouraged.

We're a point further ahead than if we'd all won today and we don't look nervous one bit. Today deserved a win. I fear the two away games much less now seeing how we've played in the last two games. They were positive draws rather than negative ones perforamce wise.

We're going to do this, although it will go to the last day

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Think we're playing more freely than Leeds or Leicester on 21:03 - Apr 13 with 632 viewsN2_Blue

Think we're playing more freely than Leeds or Leicester on 20:46 - Apr 13 by N2_Blue

Absolutely.

Although disappoinetd to draw today (we played superbly first 60 mins) im actually encouraged.

We're a point further ahead than if we'd all won today and we don't look nervous one bit. Today deserved a win. I fear the two away games much less now seeing how we've played in the last two games. They were positive draws rather than negative ones perforamce wise.

We're going to do this, although it will go to the last day

Just watched the highlights....had forgotten some of those chances made. We were brilliant first half

I know Vaz made two amazing saves but we should have had the game wrapped up before them. Frustrating not to have won, but play like that in the remaining 3 games and we'll get promoted.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Think we're playing more freely than Leeds or Leicester on 21:18 - Apr 13 with 577 viewsSwansea_Blue

That’s the positive - the performances have been good. Norwich was a big disappointment- we never turned up. But we could easily have won the last two if we’d been a bit more clinical. I think that makes it harder to deal with actually. We were deservedly beaten by Norwich, no complaints. To play well and lose out due to a couple of posts and some snatched finishing is so frustrating when everything else went to plan.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Think we're playing more freely than Leeds or Leicester on 21:22 - Apr 13 with 566 viewsSwansea_Blue

Think we're playing more freely than Leeds or Leicester on 20:05 - Apr 13 by gtsb1966

Not decent in as far as results go as that is all that counts. We've blown it a couple of times this week. Not a criticism but a fact.

90% of the time if you focus on the performance and get that right, you’ll get the result. So the performance has to be priority imo. It’s the only thing you can control. But you’re right that it’s no good getting most of the performance right except for the most important parts in each box. It all means nothing without the win.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Post of the Day…. Nailed it (n/t) on 21:25 - Apr 13 with 548 viewsunstableblue

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Think we're playing more freely than Leeds or Leicester on 21:25 - Apr 13 with 549 viewsElderGrizzly

We’re certainly creating chances still, which based on stats Leeds and Leicester aren’t at the same level.
Think we're playing more freely than Leeds or Leicester on 21:47 - Apr 13 with 505 viewsUSA

Leicester bottling it. Maresca talking them into playing poorly. Leeds are playing well but it’s just not happening.

I don’t think we’re nervous nor bottling it. I think we’re missing key players and running on empty at times. But that first half was very energetic and we needed to make that count. IF, we get Burns and Hirst back I believe we can do it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024