Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just spending every hour of the next two weeks 19:41 - Apr 13 with 1336 viewsIllinoisblue

Looking at fixtures, league table and computing every possible combination of results. Nothing else to do.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Just spending every hour of the next two weeks on 19:58 - Apr 13 with 1278 viewsDubtractor

I've checked the run ins for all key teams twice since getting home.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Just spending every hour of the next two weeks on 20:15 - Apr 13 with 1244 viewsgainsboroughblue

Just spending every hour of the next two weeks on 19:58 - Apr 13 by Dubtractor

I keep checking in the hope that Leicester and Leeds play each other for a third time.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Just spending every hour of the next two weeks on 20:15 - Apr 13 with 1245 viewsIllinoisblue

Just spending every hour of the next two weeks on 19:58 - Apr 13 by Dubtractor

It’s torture. Downes’ late winner today seems like both a good thing and yet also a bad and worrying thing.

Expect Saints to beat Preston Tuesday and the table is going to look and feel very different

62 - 78 - 81

Just spending every hour of the next two weeks on 20:46 - Apr 13 with 1175 viewstextbackup

I feel weirdly really calm about it all.

Even at the end today, with the players on the pitch I never felt we had it in us to win that, but wasn’t worried over it.

I think we now go on to lose at Hull, and win the next two. If 95 points gets us up then happy days

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Just spending every hour of the next two weeks on 21:42 - Apr 13 with 1090 viewsElderGrizzly

Just spending every hour of the next two weeks on 20:15 - Apr 13 by Illinoisblue

It’s torture. Downes’ late winner today seems like both a good thing and yet also a bad and worrying thing.

Expect Saints to beat Preston Tuesday and the table is going to look and feel very different

Keeping Southampton interested works in our favour I think. We’re too far ahead but they take points off the ones likely to challenge.

I think Leicester are most vulnerable
Just spending every hour of the next two weeks on 21:48 - Apr 13 with 1072 viewsgainsboroughblue

Just spending every hour of the next two weeks on 21:42 - Apr 13 by ElderGrizzly

Keeping Southampton interested works in our favour I think. We’re too far ahead but they take points off the ones likely to challenge.

I think Leicester are most vulnerable

I think Leeds are now. Massive sea change with their last two home games yielding no goals and 1 point. Their home form was their strength and they now only have one game left there (against Soton). An away match at the compact Loftus Road against a battling QPR and Middlesbrough (who's fans don't like them) will be very tricky.

Leicester can take heart from somehow, still being in pole position despite all the goings on.

We'll have a clearer idea in 2 weeks but we can't do any self inflicted damage before then.

Just spending every hour of the next two weeks on 21:50 - Apr 13 with 1065 viewsElderGrizzly

Just spending every hour of the next two weeks on 21:48 - Apr 13 by gainsboroughblue

I think Leeds are now. Massive sea change with their last two home games yielding no goals and 1 point. Their home form was their strength and they now only have one game left there (against Soton). An away match at the compact Loftus Road against a battling QPR and Middlesbrough (who's fans don't like them) will be very tricky.

Leicester can take heart from somehow, still being in pole position despite all the goings on.

We'll have a clearer idea in 2 weeks but we can't do any self inflicted damage before then.

Good point, forgot about Leicester’s game in hand too. Although that is vs Southampton.

Boro have nothing to play for now with Norwich’s late winner so that could be good or bad for Leeds
Just spending every hour of the next two weeks on 21:58 - Apr 13 with 1054 viewsSomethingBlue

I’d come around to the fortnight off … but now I just want to play Hull tomorrow and Coventry on Monday and get this done with, it’s absolute agony.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Login to get fewer ads

Just spending every hour of the next two weeks on 22:01 - Apr 13 with 1036 viewsBugs

No need. If we get 6 points from the next three, we will be promoted automatically. 7 points, we will go up as champions........maybe.
Just spending every hour of the next two weeks on 22:01 - Apr 13 with 1033 viewsle2blue

Just spending every hour of the next two weeks on 21:50 - Apr 13 by ElderGrizzly

Good point, forgot about Leicester’s game in hand too. Although that is vs Southampton.

Boro have nothing to play for now with Norwich’s late winner so that could be good or bad for Leeds

I am sure Carrick will get his team up for that game, especially as it will do his best mate a massive favor and he's ex-ManU so will naturally like to do over Leeds.
Just spending every hour of the next two weeks on 22:08 - Apr 13 with 1005 viewsRobTheMonk

Leicester have their game in hand against West Brom who are never an easy team to beat.

Hull will want playoffs and potentially QPR and Huddersfield will be trying to avoid relegation so will all have to come and play.

We generally do better when the game is a bit more open.

Southampton vs Leeds could be the game to hold many of the cards.
Just spending every hour of the next two weeks on 22:15 - Apr 13 with 979 viewsIllinoisblue

Just spending every hour of the next two weeks on 21:58 - Apr 13 by SomethingBlue

I’d come around to the fortnight off … but now I just want to play Hull tomorrow and Coventry on Monday and get this done with, it’s absolute agony.

It is a peculiar kind of torture. And now Southampton the 4th horse galloping up on the three Devon Lochs in front of them. Couldn’t script this.

I really dislike the way the fixtures are; Cov in the cup is fair enough but the Fri/mon and early/late game schedule is not helpful.

Oh well, 23 other teams would like our problems. COYB

62 - 78 - 81

Just spending every hour of the next two weeks on 22:24 - Apr 13 with 922 viewsGlasgowBlue

Just spending every hour of the next two weeks on 20:15 - Apr 13 by Illinoisblue

I see Ipswich and Southampton finishing in the top 2.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Just spending every hour of the next two weeks on 22:56 - Apr 13 with 840 viewsgainsboroughblue

Just spending every hour of the next two weeks on 22:24 - Apr 13 by GlasgowBlue

I see Ipswich and Southampton finishing in the top 2.

That would actually be quite funny as well as brilliant.

Just spending every hour of the next two weeks on 10:01 - Apr 14 with 582 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Just spending every hour of the next two weeks on 20:46 - Apr 13 by textbackup

I feel weirdly really calm about it all.

Even at the end today, with the players on the pitch I never felt we had it in us to win that, but wasn’t worried over it.

I think we now go on to lose at Hull, and win the next two. If 95 points gets us up then happy days

That’s exactly how I see it. I think 6 points will be enough

Poll: Our final position

Just spending every hour of the next two weeks on 10:45 - Apr 14 with 538 viewspeterleeblue

Just spending every hour of the next two weeks on 21:58 - Apr 13 by SomethingBlue

Think we definable lose them if we do that!!

Think brains are starting to fry!!
Just spending every hour of the next two weeks on 13:47 - Apr 14 with 472 viewsBluespeed225

Just spending every hour of the next two weeks on 22:08 - Apr 13 by RobTheMonk

Leicester have their game in hand against West Brom who are never an easy team to beat.

Hull will want playoffs and potentially QPR and Huddersfield will be trying to avoid relegation so will all have to come and play.

We generally do better when the game is a bit more open.

Southampton vs Leeds could be the game to hold many of the cards.

I didn’t know it was WBA! They’ve been 5th all season, but Norwich have snuck up their pipe , so they’ll need something.
Just spending every hour of the next two weeks on 14:49 - Apr 14 with 415 viewsbilllm

Need them to draw against Preston or Cardiff so that they have to win at leicester
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024