Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
'Boro's chances of beating Nodge, Coventry, PNE and Hull 12:30 - Apr 12 with 1249 viewsGeoffSentence

To a play-off spot are slender to almost non-existent.

Carrick and McKenna are great buddies.

That's all.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

'Boro's chances of beating Nodge, Coventry, PNE and Hull on 12:32 - Apr 12 with 1213 viewsWeWereZombies

Great buddies until their teams cross that white line...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

'Boro's chances of beating Nodge, Coventry, PNE and Hull on 12:37 - Apr 12 with 1175 viewsJ2BLUE

Do you think he will tell his players to ease off?

Exactly. Meaningless.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

'Boro's chances of beating Nodge, Coventry, PNE and Hull on 12:39 - Apr 12 with 1157 viewsGeoffSentence

'Boro's chances of beating Nodge, Coventry, PNE and Hull on 12:37 - Apr 12 by J2BLUE

Do you think he will tell his players to ease off?

Exactly. Meaningless.

Ha! of course he won't, especially as they do still have a slender chance. Thought it might be fun to raise the prospect though.

And if we win comfortably tomorrow I would not be at all surprised to see the idea posted on Leicester and Leeds message boards.

'Boro's chances of beating Nodge, Coventry, PNE and Hull on 12:41 - Apr 12 with 1144 views_clive_baker_

'Boro's chances of beating Nodge, Coventry, PNE and Hull on 12:39 - Apr 12 by GeoffSentence

Ha! of course he won't, especially as they do still have a slender chance. Thought it might be fun to raise the prospect though.

And if we win comfortably tomorrow I would not be at all surprised to see the idea posted on Leicester and Leeds message boards.

I would like the prospect of playing an already safe Huddersfield on the final day, with us needing a win to finish 2nd ahead of Leeds. I would imagine most of their fans will be supporting us.
'Boro's chances of beating Nodge, Coventry, PNE and Hull on 12:49 - Apr 12 with 1086 viewsGeoffSentence

'Boro's chances of beating Nodge, Coventry, PNE and Hull on 12:41 - Apr 12 by _clive_baker_

I would like the prospect of playing an already safe Huddersfield on the final day, with us needing a win to finish 2nd ahead of Leeds. I would imagine most of their fans will be supporting us.

Imagine the apoplectic Leeds fans if that were the case, especially if we scored a soft goal or two.

The prospect is almost as delightful as getting promoted itself.

'Boro's chances of beating Nodge, Coventry, PNE and Hull on 12:53 - Apr 12 with 1046 viewsMullet

'Boro's chances of beating Nodge, Coventry, PNE and Hull on 12:41 - Apr 12 by _clive_baker_

Really want Hudds to stay up for the sake of my mate.

Also Farke is a massive fraud and a dickhead.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

'Boro's chances of beating Nodge, Coventry, PNE and Hull on 12:55 - Apr 12 with 1030 viewsSWBlue22

'Boro's chances of beating Nodge, Coventry, PNE and Hull on 12:39 - Apr 12 by GeoffSentence

Be surprised if that conspiracy isn’t being banded about already. Would be funny if they both lost and boro rolled over and we beat them say 3 or 4-0. Their forums would be the place to be that evening.
'Boro's chances of beating Nodge, Coventry, PNE and Hull on 12:57 - Apr 12 with 1014 viewsMullet

'Boro's chances of beating Nodge, Coventry, PNE and Hull on 12:55 - Apr 12 by SWBlue22

Be surprised if that conspiracy isn’t being banded about already. Would be funny if they both lost and boro rolled over and we beat them say 3 or 4-0. Their forums would be the place to be that evening.

Given Boro and Hudds hate Leeds it's a nice dream to have isn't it!?!

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Login to get fewer ads

'Boro's chances of beating Nodge, Coventry, PNE and Hull on 14:00 - Apr 12 with 851 viewsReus30

I don't think we have too much to worry about. We battered them earlier in the season. They offered minimal threat and we got in behind with ease. Only difference between now and then is we had Hirst and Burns....
'Boro's chances of beating Nodge, Coventry, PNE and Hull on 14:08 - Apr 12 with 797 viewsVegtablue

'Boro's chances of beating Nodge, Coventry, PNE and Hull on 14:00 - Apr 12 by Reus30

I don't think we have too much to worry about. We battered them earlier in the season. They offered minimal threat and we got in behind with ease. Only difference between now and then is we had Hirst and Burns....

And Boro are now in good form, with 5 wins and 3 draws from their last 9.
'Boro's chances of beating Nodge, Coventry, PNE and Hull on 14:10 - Apr 12 with 777 viewsGlasgowBlue

He, like McKenna, is a complete professional.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

'Boro's chances of beating Nodge, Coventry, PNE and Hull on 14:31 - Apr 12 with 715 viewsEastTownBlue

'Boro's chances of beating Nodge, Coventry, PNE and Hull on 14:00 - Apr 12 by Reus30

They had quite a number of players out at the time. Not sure how much stronger they will be tomorrow in comparrison.
'Boro's chances of beating Nodge, Coventry, PNE and Hull on 14:42 - Apr 12 with 674 viewstractorboy1978

If they win they are right in the mix. But tomorrow is last chance saloon. Probably plays into our hands as a point is of no use to them, so they have to come at us.
'Boro's chances of beating Nodge, Coventry, PNE and Hull on 20:47 - Apr 12 with 435 viewsWestSussexBlue

Oh my god, if we could get to that position can you imagine PR rocking! Please Please..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024