Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New EFL Deal 10:29 - Apr 12 with 1472 viewsyorkshireblue

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/12873679/sky-sports-agrees-new-fiv

"From the 2024/25 season onward, this agreement will effectively replace the current Sky Sports EFL red button coverage and the EFL's domestic streaming option provided via iFollow and club streaming services."
New EFL Deal on 10:31 - Apr 12 with 1426 viewsGeoffSentence

Totally irrelevant to us. What's the situation regarding Premier League and Champions League coverage?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

New EFL Deal on 11:45 - Apr 12 with 1165 viewsEuropablue

I'd be interested in what this means for Town TV. I also really want to know what the offer would be for fans wanting just to watch their own team's matches in the Championship and the Premier League. Surely that is something for the competition commission to look into. You are basically being forced to pay for a lot of stuff you don't actually want at great expense.
New EFL Deal on 11:46 - Apr 12 with 1151 viewsNthsuffolkblue

New EFL Deal on 10:31 - Apr 12 by GeoffSentence

Totally irrelevant to us. What's the situation regarding Premier League and Champions League coverage?

The top teams will be on every match so that's us without a 3.00 Saturday kick off all season.

Still, it will be nice to be able to watch any of the away Champions League matches I can't get to!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

New EFL Deal on 11:49 - Apr 12 with 1131 viewsBrandonsBlues

Something else I shan't bother with.
New EFL Deal on 12:01 - Apr 12 with 1060 viewsSnitch67

New EFL Deal on 11:45 - Apr 12 by Europablue

I'd be interested in what this means for Town TV. I also really want to know what the offer would be for fans wanting just to watch their own team's matches in the Championship and the Premier League. Surely that is something for the competition commission to look into. You are basically being forced to pay for a lot of stuff you don't actually want at great expense.

I am assuming that Town TV will continue be available to watch in certain international markets.
New EFL Deal on 12:05 - Apr 12 with 1032 viewsSarge

The only way this would have been in any way beneficial to fans is if they ditched the 3pm blackout. But they haven’t, so this is just another anti-supporter measure that we’re supposed to be grateful for.
New EFL Deal on 12:12 - Apr 12 with 980 viewsJ2BLUE

There's plenty they can do with Town TV even if they don't show the majority of first team matches.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

New EFL Deal on 13:01 - Apr 12 with 819 viewsZx1988

I'd imagine that it makes it harder still for them to legally broadcast to the domestic market.

No doubt intentional by the EFL - they were no doubt royally irked by so many clubs ditching the iFollow platform and, by extension, killing that particular income stream.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Login to get fewer ads

New EFL Deal on 13:19 - Apr 12 with 719 viewsAlexMathie

Agreed. Use a VPN, pay per Town match you want to stream via Town TV, and at least this income will go directly to Town rather than Sky.

www.turfgame.com

New EFL Deal on 13:26 - Apr 12 with 680 viewsEuropablue

New EFL Deal on 12:01 - Apr 12 by Snitch67

I am assuming that Town TV will continue be available to watch in certain international markets.

I could even manage with watching the full match replay as long as I can avoid the result. There should be an easy way to get to that section without seeing the result, there is, but you have to be careful as it's not intuitive.
New EFL Deal on 13:35 - Apr 12 with 637 viewswithyblue

You've always had to pay for lots of content you don't want when paying for sports subscriptions so I doubt that changes anything. Streaming your owns side's matches is not a right, ifollow has only been around a few years anyway. For the average supporter of an efl club - who doesn't go to many matches - this is still a big improvement on ability to watch your side, in comparison with a few years ago.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024