Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I hate Norwich City FC, the Derby Games and anything green and yellow 10:10 - Apr 9 with 1141 viewsKeno

the last few days have just highlighted this!!

I know we havent played them for a while but I cant help think these two game have got some mythical over importance our season. Our bad run started after the home game, and I fecking well hope the away one doesnt derail us again

We know we are a better club they are, we know we have a better history than they have, we know we have a better future than they have.

They have always been, and will remain a bunch of trophy dodging participants who play in clown outfit in a tin pit shthouse. They would love to be us, but never in a million years would we want to be them

So feck the lot of them and COYBS!!!

lets just get this done, get back to where we belong and forget them.... who are they anyway

there I feel better now

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I hate Norwich City FC, the Derby Games and anything green and yellow on 10:16 - Apr 9 with 1087 viewsWhos_blue

Amen to that Keno!

After the game I had to go for a walk.
The village team had a match on the green.
The opponents were playing in green and yellow!!!
I couldn't believe it!

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

I hate Norwich City FC, the Derby Games and anything green and yellow on 10:25 - Apr 9 with 1071 viewsGuthrum

I think a lot of the bad feeling about tickets comes from the fact it was them and we lost.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

I hate Norwich City FC, the Derby Games and anything green and yellow on 11:45 - Apr 9 with 931 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Our "bad run" after the home match coincided with us going to Leeds, playing Leicester, then losing Davis, Morsy and Hirst all at the same time. There is no reason to expect Saturday's match to affect our performances over the next 5 matches, 3 of which are at home. Indeed, if Burns and Hirst return to fitness it is almost the opposite scenario ahead.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

I hate Norwich City FC, the Derby Games and anything green and yellow on 11:49 - Apr 9 with 912 viewsKeno

I hate Norwich City FC, the Derby Games and anything green and yellow on 11:45 - Apr 9 by Nthsuffolkblue

Our "bad run" after the home match coincided with us going to Leeds, playing Leicester, then losing Davis, Morsy and Hirst all at the same time. There is no reason to expect Saturday's match to affect our performances over the next 5 matches, 3 of which are at home. Indeed, if Burns and Hirst return to fitness it is almost the opposite scenario ahead.

I have lots of things crossed!!

I hate Norwich City FC, the Derby Games and anything green and yellow on 11:51 - Apr 9 with 907 viewstrncbluearmy

I hate Norwich City FC, the Derby Games and anything green and yellow on 11:45 - Apr 9 by Nthsuffolkblue

I stopped myself waving to the team coach this morning as it came out of Playford Road
A combination of yet another appalling performance against the hated scum and the ticket scandal

I sincerely hope that this feeling akin to the evans years goes away very soon.
I hate Norwich City FC, the Derby Games and anything green and yellow on 11:53 - Apr 9 with 898 viewsArnieM

I hate Norwich City FC, the Derby Games and anything green and yellow on 11:49 - Apr 9 by Keno

I have lots of things crossed!!

wow, Im impressed!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

I hate Norwich City FC, the Derby Games and anything green and yellow on 12:02 - Apr 9 with 865 viewsWeWereZombies

I hate Norwich City FC, the Derby Games and anything green and yellow on 10:16 - Apr 9 by Whos_blue

Amen to that Keno!

After the game I had to go for a walk.
The village team had a match on the green.
The opponents were playing in green and yellow!!!
I couldn't believe it!

I wandered lonely as a cloud
That floats on high o'er hills and dales
When all at one I heard a crowd
At Carrot Rudd a host of:

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

I hate Norwich City FC, the Derby Games and anything green and yellow on 12:30 - Apr 9 with 817 viewsbluefunk

I hate Norwich City FC, the Derby Games and anything green and yellow on 11:51 - Apr 9 by trncbluearmy

I stopped myself waving to the team coach this morning as it came out of Playford Road
A combination of yet another appalling performance against the hated scum and the ticket scandal

I sincerely hope that this feeling akin to the evans years goes away very soon.

I think you need to pop down to the shops to see if you can buy a very large box of perspective.
Login to get fewer ads

I hate Norwich City FC, the Derby Games and anything green and yellow on 12:38 - Apr 9 with 797 viewsRegencyBlue

I hate Norwich City FC, the Derby Games and anything green and yellow on 10:25 - Apr 9 by Guthrum

I think a lot of the bad feeling about tickets comes from the fact it was them and we lost.

I’m not entirely sure that’s true.

Had I missed out on a ticket because of the reported situation and we had actually won I think I’d feel even more cheesed off!
I hate Norwich City FC, the Derby Games and anything green and yellow on 14:35 - Apr 9 with 650 viewsScuzzer

I've given up on having peas and sweetcorn on the same plate.
Cant stand mustard.

Established 1968

I hate Norwich City FC, the Derby Games and anything green and yellow on 14:43 - Apr 9 with 633 viewsKeno

I hate Norwich City FC, the Derby Games and anything green and yellow on 14:35 - Apr 9 by Scuzzer

I've given up on having peas and sweetcorn on the same plate.
Cant stand mustard.

I refuse to have Colmans mustard in the house

jars purchased by other people have been known to disappear!!

I hate Norwich City FC, the Derby Games and anything green and yellow on 15:14 - Apr 9 with 590 viewsSharkey

On this basis, what other teams are there to take an active dislike to? I can think of FC Nantes, and maybe Australia, but there must be others.

edit p.s. + Donegal GAA. Drive around Donegal and you see cheap yellow and green nylon flags littering the place. (Bedraggled flags seems to be a feature of Ireland in general.)

edit 2. On the other hand, the 'traditional' Cyrille Regis WBA away kit was, in my opinion, a thing of some beauty.
[Post edited 9 Apr 15:19]
I hate Norwich City FC, the Derby Games and anything green and yellow on 17:13 - Apr 9 with 483 viewsOldFart71

I must admit that until the Carrot Road game my total dislike of Norwich City had abated . But it has risen right to the top again and boiled over to the extent that anything to do with that grubby little club and their supporters who acted like they had won the World Cup, Miss World, The Eurovision Song Contest, Crufts and The Open all in 90 minutes. When in fact all they had done was beat an off colour rival in a match which was possibly the worst local Derby ever. It all gave those wonderful folks at non biased Anglla TV the chance to smirk even more.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024