Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bird feeder highlights....(better then football) 17:34 - Apr 6 with 615 viewsford6600

Today was mostly,
Dunnock
Blue Tits
Feral Pigeons
Bird feeder highlights....(better then football) on 17:37 - Apr 6 with 597 viewsemergencylime

They're therapeutic to watch. I have had blue tits, coal tits and a return visit from an inseparable pair of Siskins.
Definitely helped a little bit, along with Cov winning

Poll: Another Tragical Vegas poll. Would you rather?

Bird feeder highlights....(better then football) on 17:38 - Apr 6 with 591 viewsGeoffSentence

Bird feeder highlights....(better then football) on 17:37 - Apr 6 by emergencylime

They're therapeutic to watch. I have had blue tits, coal tits and a return visit from an inseparable pair of Siskins.
Definitely helped a little bit, along with Cov winning

siskins is a bit of a treat

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Bird feeder highlights....(better then football) on 11:31 - Apr 7 with 468 viewsbrazil1982

Bird feeder highlights....(better then football) on 17:38 - Apr 6 by GeoffSentence

siskins is a bit of a treat

The last few weeks we have had magpies and a couple of starlings arrive. The squirrels are getting more canny wirhe the bird feeders despite having their own feeding station.
Sunflower seeds are very popular!
Bird feeder highlights....(better then football) on 14:24 - Apr 7 with 404 viewsNthQldITFC

First swallow today, and first blackcap seen not just heard.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Bird feeder highlights....(better then football) on 15:13 - Apr 7 with 367 viewsWeWereZombies

Only chaffinches and a dunnock yesterday afternoon, as usual one chaffinch was chasing off all the others but he didn't mess with the dunnock.

Better go and put some more seed out now just in case I see some Great Tits...

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Bird feeder highlights....(better then football) on 18:54 - Apr 7 with 325 viewsGeoffSentence

Bird feeder highlights....(better then football) on 14:24 - Apr 7 by NthQldITFC

First swallow today, and first blackcap seen not just heard.

Blackcap today too, and siskins heard but not seen.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Bird feeder highlights....(better then football) on 13:13 - Apr 9 with 199 viewsford6600

Yesterday,
Magpie
Wood Pigeons
Feral Pigeons
Blue Tits

(Never seen Siskin, but had a Redwing once)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024