Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rosenoir 06:20 - Apr 5 with 1534 viewsgtsb1966

Making a name for himself in football management and comes across as a very affable man yet he is subjected to this just because his work has been recognised. Like he said, his family sees all of it on social media. Words fail me.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68737186
Rosenoir on 08:07 - Apr 5 with 1290 viewstextbackup

I really like him.

And Macnuff on the EFL coverage

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Rosenoir on 09:09 - Apr 5 with 1169 viewsGuthrum

It constantly astounds me (but probably shouldn't) that people's lives are so empty they do things like that for "entertainment". Or, more darkly, push this divisive stuff for influence and followers.

Mind you, given the existing levels of racist scumminess on the internet, much of it is likely kids wanting to fit in with what they see as the crowd.

Further blame I put on people who rant on about "woke" (previously "political correctness"). Since when has showing consideration for others been a bad thing? Sure, it can tip over into vicarious oversensitivity, but the underlying principle is no more than that - common decency and respect.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Rosenoir on 09:38 - Apr 5 with 1038 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Rosenoir on 09:09 - Apr 5 by Guthrum

It constantly astounds me (but probably shouldn't) that people's lives are so empty they do things like that for "entertainment". Or, more darkly, push this divisive stuff for influence and followers.

Mind you, given the existing levels of racist scumminess on the internet, much of it is likely kids wanting to fit in with what they see as the crowd.

Further blame I put on people who rant on about "woke" (previously "political correctness"). Since when has showing consideration for others been a bad thing? Sure, it can tip over into vicarious oversensitivity, but the underlying principle is no more than that - common decency and respect.

Spot on!

As for the OP, I like Rosenior, think he is a good manager and would be very happy to see him here at some point in the future. The abuse would be bang out of order even if he was as unpleasant person and a failure at his job too.

However, I am surprised he is nominated for manager of the season. He did get Hull going for a while to move close to the play offs but they are far from having a spectacular season. Currently Farke (EDIT: wrong German bloke, I mean Wagner) has improved nodge's league position and points tally by more than he has Hull's and Cardiff's improvement is far greater even if no one has heard of their manager.
[Post edited 5 Apr 10:56]

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Rosenoir on 09:47 - Apr 5 with 1008 viewsweepingx2018

Rosenoir on 08:07 - Apr 5 by textbackup

I really like him.

And Macnuff on the EFL coverage

Really like Jobi Macnuff
Rosenoir on 10:20 - Apr 5 with 905 viewsJ2BLUE

He always comes across well and did as a pundit as well.

Some people are just scum, particularly behind a screen.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Rosenoir on 10:21 - Apr 5 with 888 viewstextbackup

Rosenoir on 09:47 - Apr 5 by weepingx2018

Really like Jobi Macnuff

Had a great song as a player too

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Rosenoir on 10:26 - Apr 5 with 858 viewsLower_North

Rosenoir on 09:47 - Apr 5 by weepingx2018

Really like Jobi Macnuff

Ditto

Macanuff my favourite by a long way on EFL
Rosenoir on 10:53 - Apr 5 with 777 viewswitchdoctor

Rosenoir on 09:38 - Apr 5 by Nthsuffolkblue

Spot on!

As for the OP, I like Rosenior, think he is a good manager and would be very happy to see him here at some point in the future. The abuse would be bang out of order even if he was as unpleasant person and a failure at his job too.

However, I am surprised he is nominated for manager of the season. He did get Hull going for a while to move close to the play offs but they are far from having a spectacular season. Currently Farke (EDIT: wrong German bloke, I mean Wagner) has improved nodge's league position and points tally by more than he has Hull's and Cardiff's improvement is far greater even if no one has heard of their manager.
[Post edited 5 Apr 10:56]

Farke …Nodge?
Login to get fewer ads

Rosenoir on 10:55 - Apr 5 with 756 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Rosenoir on 10:53 - Apr 5 by witchdoctor

Farke …Nodge?

OK, Wagner! Sounds the same doesn't it?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Rosenoir on 11:07 - Apr 5 with 714 viewsSwansea_Blue

Horrible. Sees to be quite a thing these days. There's certainly been a big rise in reported cases recently, although Kick it Out point out that it could just be down to better reporting. Any incident is too many. I can't get my head around how pathetic you have to be to attack someone because of the colour of their skin is different to yours.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024