Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do we think Harry Clarke will start on Saturday? 14:47 - Apr 4 with 1267 viewsweepingx2018

I think he should
Do we think Harry Clarke will start on Saturday? on 14:50 - Apr 4 with 1246 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Have to say he did very well vs Edozie on Monday i thought.

Needed new boots though. Like a few of them out there. Kept slipping.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Do we think Harry Clarke will start on Saturday? on 14:52 - Apr 4 with 1218 viewsBlueBlood90

I would personally prefer Tuanzebe to start the game. Think he's more defensively sound and would have a better chance of keeping Sainz quiet. He's also a calmer head and wouldn't get involved in any nonsense but I wouldn't be so sure about Clarke.

Hopefully Harry will be on at full time for the long awaited fist pumps.

Poll: How many points will we get from Coventry and Huddersfield?

Do we think Harry Clarke will start on Saturday? on 15:40 - Apr 4 with 1042 viewsbournemouthblue

Do we think Harry Clarke will start on Saturday? on 14:52 - Apr 4 by BlueBlood90

I would personally prefer Tuanzebe to start the game. Think he's more defensively sound and would have a better chance of keeping Sainz quiet. He's also a calmer head and wouldn't get involved in any nonsense but I wouldn't be so sure about Clarke.

Clarke is better offensively and probably more effective with fresher legs

Tuanzebe probably helps us aerially better and Norwich have bigger units to deal with from set pieces

Clarke as they are tire, maybe more effective later into the game. At the same time, it wouldn't be a bad thing to hit them early and let their crowd turn on them.

I'm not sure how McKenna goes about away games, does he like to start them tighter initially and stretch teams as they go on?

Norwich are very good at home, may have more of the ball and will try and play more expansively. Are we better at being compact and picking them off on the counter?

Wagner tends to play with a fairly flat back four and is a bit conservative at times but they're more expensive at home apparently. I think they are about 18th in the league away and about 4th best at home in the league so the contrast is vast.

I would think it you can stop the supply to Sergeant, you go a long way towards stopping Norwich. The other danger is Sara really, Sainz looks quite talented but spent much of the game at Portman Road moaning and falling over?

They were pretty pap without him earlier in the season and it's a miracle they are still within a hunt of the playoffs frankly.
[Post edited 4 Apr 15:44]

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Do we think Harry Clarke will start on Saturday? on 16:01 - Apr 4 with 919 viewsIllinoisblue

Do we think Harry Clarke will start on Saturday? on 14:50 - Apr 4 by TRUE_BLUE123

Have to say he did very well vs Edozie on Monday i thought.

Needed new boots though. Like a few of them out there. Kept slipping.

Wonder if we over-water the pitch as there was a LOT of players slipping. Most notably Ali when he hit the post.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Do we think Harry Clarke will start on Saturday? on 16:12 - Apr 4 with 842 viewsbournemouthblue

Do we think Harry Clarke will start on Saturday? on 16:01 - Apr 4 by Illinoisblue

Wonder if we over-water the pitch as there was a LOT of players slipping. Most notably Ali when he hit the post.

I wondered that, I also wondered if the appropriate footwear had been chosen by the players

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Do we think Harry Clarke will start on Saturday? on 16:25 - Apr 4 with 800 viewsGeoffSentence

Do we think Harry Clarke will start on Saturday? on 16:01 - Apr 4 by Illinoisblue

that was quite notable, but I'd say Sarmiento slipping over (for about the fifth time since he came on) for the goal was the MOST notable.

Always seems to me that they overwater it, even when it's raining they water it.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Do we think Harry Clarke will start on Saturday? on 16:26 - Apr 4 with 791 viewsSheffordBlue

Do we think Harry Clarke will start on Saturday? on 14:52 - Apr 4 by BlueBlood90

Clarke committed 0 fouls in the home fixture against them where the atmosphere might have got him more wound up

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

Do we think Harry Clarke will start on Saturday? on 16:31 - Apr 4 with 753 viewsZx1988

Do we think Harry Clarke will start on Saturday? on 16:26 - Apr 4 by SheffordBlue

Clarke committed 0 fouls in the home fixture against them where the atmosphere might have got him more wound up

Where have people developed this narrative that Clarke has a temper and/or can get caught up in the occasion of a big match?

I can't think of any time when he's had any specific disciplinary issues - even the red card against Fleetwood was a second yellow after a very harsh first yellow.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Login to get fewer ads

Do we think Harry Clarke will start on Saturday? on 16:48 - Apr 4 with 685 viewsSheffordBlue

Do we think Harry Clarke will start on Saturday? on 16:31 - Apr 4 by Zx1988

Where have people developed this narrative that Clarke has a temper and/or can get caught up in the occasion of a big match?

I can't think of any time when he's had any specific disciplinary issues - even the red card against Fleetwood was a second yellow after a very harsh first yellow.

I think it maybe comes from his flying into a couple of sliding tackles early on in his Town career. Agree that I've not seen anything to say he has a lack of control

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

Do we think Harry Clarke will start on Saturday? on 16:50 - Apr 4 with 669 viewsIllinoisblue

Do we think Harry Clarke will start on Saturday? on 16:25 - Apr 4 by GeoffSentence

that was quite notable, but I'd say Sarmiento slipping over (for about the fifth time since he came on) for the goal was the MOST notable.

Always seems to me that they overwater it, even when it's raining they water it.

A fair point re Jeremy! Still marveling at his quick thinking and quick feet. That might be second only to Burns’ trivela for our goal of the season.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024