Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Both Brenner and Glen Wheelers commentary 01:30 - Apr 4 with 1557 viewsTommy_ITFC

Are iconic for different reasons , and will be remembered for years to come.
Both passionate ofcourse , but more so I feel from Brenner , just the outburst of sheer joy when he realises Jeremey scored. As for Wheeler , the vocabulary is iconic , similar to what he did with Chaplin vs posh at home last season
Both Brenner and Glen Wheelers commentary on 03:38 - Apr 4 with 1467 viewsEsseeja

I agree, but more biased towards Brenner than Wheeler, and this is because I truly believe Brenner is the hallmark of local commentary at the moment, I absolutely adore his style of pacing.
[Post edited 18 Apr 14:02]
Both Brenner and Glen Wheelers commentary on 06:39 - Apr 4 with 1341 viewsAviator

I think the Talk Sport commentary is actually better than both of these. Provides equal emotion, better description and comes from a neutral perspective.
Both Brenner and Glen Wheelers commentary on 08:11 - Apr 4 with 1159 viewsBlue_Heath

Both Brenner and Glen Wheelers commentary on 06:39 - Apr 4 by Aviator

I think the Talk Sport commentary is actually better than both of these. Provides equal emotion, better description and comes from a neutral perspective.

Anyone got links to the Wheeler and talksport comms please?
Both Brenner and Glen Wheelers commentary on 08:14 - Apr 4 with 1143 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Both Brenner and Glen Wheelers commentary on 08:11 - Apr 4 by Blue_Heath

Anyone got links to the Wheeler and talksport comms please?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Both Brenner and Glen Wheelers commentary on 08:24 - Apr 4 with 1085 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Id be lying if I said I didn't cringe a bit at Wheelers commentary.

Brenner's on the other hand I have listened to about 500 times. He is quality.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Both Brenner and Glen Wheelers commentary on 08:58 - Apr 4 with 978 viewsLankHenners

Think Brenner's absolutely streets ahead as a commentator to be honest, which is to be expected really as he's a professional who's done the job for years whereas Wheeler has a regular job and has done a bit of commentating on the side.

Don't want to keep banging the same drum about a guy just doing his job but have always found the TownTV commentary to be a bit cringey and forced.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Both Brenner and Glen Wheelers commentary on 09:47 - Apr 4 with 840 viewsSwansea_Blue

Both Brenner and Glen Wheelers commentary on 08:58 - Apr 4 by LankHenners

Think Brenner's absolutely streets ahead as a commentator to be honest, which is to be expected really as he's a professional who's done the job for years whereas Wheeler has a regular job and has done a bit of commentating on the side.

Don't want to keep banging the same drum about a guy just doing his job but have always found the TownTV commentary to be a bit cringey and forced.

I'm quite enjoying the TownTV comms. It helps when Westie's on of course. Brenner is at the top of the game though - no doubt about that.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Both Brenner and Glen Wheelers commentary on 10:02 - Apr 4 with 797 viewsmichaeldownunder

TownTV comm's never seem to say where the action is on the pitch, I know we are fast but not that fast.
Login to get fewer ads

Both Brenner and Glen Wheelers commentary on 12:49 - Apr 4 with 600 viewsBlue_Heath

Both Brenner and Glen Wheelers commentary on 08:14 - Apr 4 by Cheltenham_Blue

Thanks
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024