Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you STILL can't get enough 12:36 - Apr 2 with 2037 viewsGeoffSentence

ten minute highlights chosen by Southampton

You get some of the refs weird first half decision in this one, the foul on Jacko that could have been a penalty, the strange decision to penalise Jacko that led to that great save from the free kick by Vas, and Morsy being wrestled by Downes.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

If you STILL can't get enough on 13:38 - Apr 2 with 1825 viewsSwansea_Blue

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

If you STILL can't get enough on 16:44 - Apr 2 with 1577 viewsHerbivore

Thought the ref was hopeless. We've had some poor ones this season and he was right up there with the worst.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

If you STILL can't get enough on 11:36 - Apr 3 with 1269 viewsGarv

If you STILL can't get enough on 16:44 - Apr 2 by Herbivore

Thought the ref was hopeless. We've had some poor ones this season and he was right up there with the worst.

Mad a rod for his own back by giving such soft fouls first half, which meant he then kept having to give the same fouls second half. We did our fair share of diving but because of what had gone before he had to blow up. Overall it was probably even in terms of decisions so it worked out, but it was odd.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

If you STILL can't get enough on 12:03 - Apr 3 with 1213 viewstractorboy1978

If you STILL can't get enough on 11:36 - Apr 3 by Garv

Mad a rod for his own back by giving such soft fouls first half, which meant he then kept having to give the same fouls second half. We did our fair share of diving but because of what had gone before he had to blow up. Overall it was probably even in terms of decisions so it worked out, but it was odd.

I thought he did the opposite. He seemed to go through a spell of giving everything and then decided to let a lot go. That foul by Downes on Morsy in the second half was as clearer foul as you'll see.
If you STILL can't get enough on 12:05 - Apr 3 with 1193 viewsLankHenners

If you STILL can't get enough on 16:44 - Apr 2 by Herbivore

He might as well have been playing for them first half. Broadly speaking if you were to rank the refs we've had this season then the Prem ones would be among the worst.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

If you STILL can't get enough on 13:13 - Apr 3 with 1080 viewsbackwaywhen

Best highlights I’ve seen and excellent crowd sound.
If you STILL can't get enough on 16:00 - Apr 3 with 928 viewsGarv

If you STILL can't get enough on 12:03 - Apr 3 by tractorboy1978

I thought he did the opposite. He seemed to go through a spell of giving everything and then decided to let a lot go. That foul by Downes on Morsy in the second half was as clearer foul as you'll see.

I actually don't think that was a foul to be honest (I did at the time but not now). Morsy makes that sort of challenge all the time and I'd be upset if he got penalised for it.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

If you STILL can't get enough on 23:40 - Apr 3 with 709 viewsronnyd

I thought that the Saints commentator was quite good.
Login to get fewer ads

If you STILL can't get enough on 01:00 - Apr 4 with 645 viewstextbackup

He’s scored and assisted, and part assisted…

But on watching this I can’t help notice Davis was the one keeping them onside by miles for the first goal, then beaten for the second.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

If you STILL can't get enough on 10:06 - Apr 4 with 469 viewsGeoffSentence

If you STILL can't get enough on 01:00 - Apr 4 by textbackup

He’s scored and assisted, and part assisted…

But on watching this I can’t help notice Davis was the one keeping them onside by miles for the first goal, then beaten for the second.

I dont think you can blame him for either, his momentum carried him back in the first having had to close down the midfielder.

Second one he was coming back from an advanced position, as we expect him to do, and still nearly got to it.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024